Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

People who accept the colour/badge change...

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:00 pm

should be f*cking ashamed of themselves. The money isn't in the bank yet the colours and badge has been changed!!!!

Bellamy 'may' sign, yet many forget that he once stated that he would play for nothing yet the moment Liverpool showed interest he followed the pound note!!!

Re: People who accept the colour/badge change...

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:02 pm

Angry Man wrote:should be f*cking ashamed of themselves. The money isn't in the bank yet the colours and badge has been changed!!!!

Bellamy 'may' sign, yet many forget that he once stated that he would play for nothing yet the moment Liverpool showed interest he followed the pound note!!!

Who are you to judge?

Respect others opinions.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:03 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:should be f*cking ashamed of themselves. The money isn't in the bank yet the colours and badge has been changed!!!!

Who are you to judge?

Respect others opinions.

The moment I respect others opinions on here is the moment my opinions also get respected and going by some comments against my posts I'd say that will never happen.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:06 pm

Dinosaurs who wont accept the change should be ashamed of themselves

Causing disruption and bad feeling--damaging our relationship with the best owners we have ever had --
jeapordising future investment and looking backward not forward
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:06 pm

Angry Man wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

Who are you to judge?

Respect others opinions.

The moment I respect others opinions on here is the moment my opinions also get respected and going by some comments against my posts I'd say that will never happen.

I suppose it's because you're in a minority.
Besides, if you tell people they should be "f*cking ashamed" of themselves, I doubt you will warm the cockles of their hearts. :D

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Mafor wrote:Dinosaurs who wont accept the change should be ashamed of themselves

Causing disruption and bad feeling--damaging our relationship with the best owners we have ever had --

It is only investment when they turn the debt into shares. Up until then 'IT IS MORE DEBT!!!!'

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:16 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Mafor wrote:Dinosaurs who wont accept the change should be ashamed of themselves

It is only investment when they turn the debt into shares. Up until then 'IT IS MORE DEBT!!!!'

Pssst ..You missed the bit where the debt/loan is keeping us afloat. ;) :D

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:19 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

are you sure about that or is it digging a far deeper hole for us to get out of in the future..?

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:29 pm

Angry Man wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

are you sure about that or is it digging a far deeper hole for us to get out of in the future..?

How will he recoup his...... ah forget it, it just go's round in circles.

Best thing to do is get behind the club.
If you don't like a colour or badge, don't wear it.
If you are that much against it, stay away.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:36 pm

Sad little boy...

If you're not happy, go support someone else. Im intrigued as to where the investment will take the club and for the time being, im happy to go along with it.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:37 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

How will he recoup his...... ah forget it, it just go's round in circles.

Best thing to do is get behind the club.
If you don't like a colour or badge, don't wear it.
If you are that much against it, stay away.

No proper answer I see

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:37 pm

himynameismartyn wrote:

Sad little boy...

If you're not happy, go support someone else. Im intrigued as to where the investment will take the club and for the time being, im happy to go along with it.

As I say its not an investment until the debt is turned into shares

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:42 pm

No the money isn't ALL in the bank yet, but old Vinney has put down a £40m deposit ;)

And before you start yes most of it is in the form of a loan.

However, I fully expect the whole £100m to be turned into equity once Langston (settled), the stadium, tranning ground and promotion are achieved. Admittedly that won't be soon but within the next few years.

After than I also expect that the Blue shirt will return at some point. Play the long game Angry Man and we can have our cake and eat it.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Angry Man wrote:
himynameismartyn wrote:

Sad little boy...

As I say its not an investment until the debt is turned into shares

OK use whatever rhetoric you like, but we are being financially supported until all parts of the jigsaw are in place. Then it will become investment.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

No the money isn't ALL in the bank yet, but old Vinney has put down a £40m deposit ;)

However, I fully expect the whole £100m to be turned into equity once Langston (settled), the stadium, tranning ground and promotion are achieved. Admittedly that won't be soon but within the next few years.

After than I also expect that the Blue shirt will return at some point. Play the long game Angry Man and we can have our cake and eat it.

Come on Tone, I cant EVER see blue coming back until the next owner wants to make some good PR and that could be far too long in the future

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Angry Man wrote:

Come on Tone, I cant EVER see blue coming back until the next owner wants to make some good PR and that could be far too long in the future

Exactly but the new owner would come in after Mr Tan had spent his £100m and converted it into equity.

We have to look to the long term to see where this is going. Slagging off VT now because he hasn't implimented enough short term measures is absolutley stupid and undermines your whole argument.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:52 pm

Angry Man wrote:

Exactly but the new owner would come in after Mr Tan had spent his £100m and converted it into equity.

We have to look to the long term to see where this is going. Slagging off VT now because he hasn't implimented enough short term measures is absolutley stupid and undermines your whole argument.

Bearing in mind that they have lied in the past (especially about the colours) then what makes people so confident that they are being truthful and honest about it all now..?

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:58 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Bearing in mind that they have lied in the past (especially about the colours) then what makes people so confident that they are being truthful and honest about it all now..?

My god, football club owner tells lies to fans shocker! :shock:

Never happened before eh? :?

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:59 pm

Diatribe pure diatribe.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:00 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Never happened before eh? :?

do you ever answer a question..? :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:06 pm

Bellamy 'may' sign, yet many forget that he once stated that he would play for nothing yet the moment Liverpool showed interest he followed the pound note!!![/quote]

After than I also expect that the Blue shirt will return at some point. Play the long game Angry Man and we can have our cake and eat it.[/quote]

Come on Tone, I cant EVER see blue coming back until the next owner wants to make some good PR and that could be far too long in the future[/quote]

We have to look to the long term to see where this is going. Slagging off VT now because he hasn't implimented enough short term measures is absolutley stupid and undermines your whole argument.[/quote]

Bearing in mind that they have lied in the past (especially about the colours) then what makes people so confident that they are being truthful and honest about it all now..?[/quote]

Never happened before eh? :?[/quote]

do you ever answer a question..? :lol:[/quote]

If it's worthy of an answer, maybe. ;)

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Fair play Ad, the rare times i get to visit this board you're trolling with negativity. FFS take a day off. I haven't got involved online with this highly emotive subject of red and blue yet, but i doubt there is one Cardiff fan that is Pro-Red as some have labelled it and to be honest i respect the people who have given their season tickets up. It's tragic that it's come to that but totally understandable. There are thousands though that without liking it are actually lumping it for their UNCONDITIONAL love of Cardiff City FC. How you can sit there and slag those people off is a joke. Hopefully this is a trial(in my humble opinion it is). If the plan works, we'll be a premier league force with possibly new owners and a return to blue, or if it fails we'll be back in the old Division four playing in blue(which is what some of the old romantics want). It's a joke that there wasn't any dialogue with the fans over this but unlike past regimes, perhaps they assume business should stay in the boardroom. We all hope the Keep Cardiff Blue campaign succeeds, but deep down we all know there isn't a chance yet

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:23 pm

Mate I can see where you are coming from and I agree with you.The hole argument has been created by Tan for re branding us which I think is a joke.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Oh dear, he's at it again.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:29 pm

boring boring change the record :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:41 pm

CityGent wrote:

Fair play Ad, the rare times i get to visit this board you're trolling with negativity. FFS take a day off. I haven't got involved online with this highly emotive subject of red and blue yet, but i doubt there is one Cardiff fan that is Pro-Red as some have labelled it and to be honest i respect the people who have given their season tickets up. It's tragic that it's come to that but totally understandable. There are thousands though that without liking it are actually lumping it for their UNCONDITIONAL love of Cardiff City FC. How you can sit there and slag those people off is a joke. Hopefully this is a trial(in my humble opinion it is). If the plan works, we'll be a premier league force with possibly new owners and a return to blue, or if it fails we'll be back in the old Division four playing in blue(which is what some of the old romantics want). It's a joke that there wasn't any dialogue with the fans over this but unlike past regimes, perhaps they assume business should stay in the boardroom. We all hope the Keep Cardiff Blue campaign succeeds, but deep down we all know there isn't a chance yet

Good post. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Are you sure your not a feckin closet Jack??? I know a few fans from Swansea and farther afield who are far more positive about our great club than you pal. You certainly can't be a true Cardiff City Supporter, the amount of bad mouthing you spout off against our great club and its fans is nothing short of criminal. You give the word negativety a whole new meaning :lol: :lol: :lol: feck sake wind your neck in and change the record man or go back and support Merthyr or wherever the feck else you watched footy before. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Angry Man wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

Who are you to judge?

Respect others opinions.

Probably have a bit more respect for you if you went to watch city instead of giving your opinion on fans who don't miss a game

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:14 pm

CityGent wrote:

Good post but I fear wasted on many who prefer to stir up the same crap day in day out

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Angry man these people are mental they lack the balls to stand up against the change