Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bellamy off to a club that doesn't exist anymore

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:['lots of clubs'..? apart from Leeds which other ones have changed their home shirt colours..?

Liverpool (wore blue), Chelsea (green), QPR (green & white), Blackpool, Burnley (green), Bristol Rovers (black), Chesterfield (red) etc.[/quote]

and whats years did they change then..?[/quote]

That's not the point.[/quote]

Oh it is the point as none of them had the history we did at their point of change[/quote]

Hadn't they? I thought Liverpool used to be a very successful club? To google it is. :D

And it's not the point, the point was changing home kit.[/quote]

You know very well I meant the history as in 'length of time wearing their home colours' rather than the success they've had. So it is a com pletely valid point

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:['lots of clubs'..? apart from Leeds which other ones have changed their home shirt colours..?

Liverpool (wore blue), Chelsea (green), QPR (green & white), Blackpool, Burnley (green), Bristol Rovers (black), Chesterfield (red) etc.

and whats years did they change then..?[/quote]

Oh it is the point as none of them had the history we did at their point of change[/quote]

Hadn't they? I thought Liverpool used to be a very successful club? To google it is. :D

You know very well I meant the history as in 'length of time wearing their home colours' rather than the success they've had. So it is a com pletely valid point[/quote]

You didn't specify.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Liverpool (wore blue), Chelsea (green), QPR (green & white), Blackpool, Burnley (green), Bristol Rovers (black), Chesterfield (red) etc.

and whats years did they change then..?

You know very well I meant the history as in 'length of time wearing their home colours' rather than the success they've had. So it is a com pletely valid point[/quote]

You didn't specify.[/quote]

So when I asked 'what years did they change', it didn't flag up with you that I was trying to make that point..?

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

That's not the point.

So when I asked 'what years did they change', it didn't flag up with you that I was trying to make that point..?[/quote]

Good point, but still they changed their home strip.

Adam, you know I'm not going to give up. :D

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:07 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

That's not the point.

Oh it is the point as none of them had the history we did at their point of change

So when I asked 'what years did they change', it didn't flag up with you that I was trying to make that point..?[/quote]

Adam, you know I'm not going to give up. :D[/quote]

Even though its getting weaker by the minute ;)

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

That's not the point.

Oh it is the point as none of them had the history we did at their point of change

And it's not the point, the point was changing home kit.

Adam, you know I'm not going to give up. :D[/quote]

Even though its getting weaker by the minute ;)[/quote]

Damn, I've been defeated by a righty. FFS. :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:09 pm

thought he was linked with rangers then lol

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:10 pm

ccfc2005 wrote:thought he was linked with rangers then lol

:lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:13 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:18 pm

i wont be buying that paper anymore, financial times from now on :ayatollah: :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:19 pm

ninianblue wrote:i wont be buying that paper anymore, financial times from now on :ayatollah: :lol:

I only read the Metro when I'm on the bus cause its free. :lol: Anyway, I'm off. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am

SBF1 wrote:
keepcardiffblue wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jul/11/football-transfer-rumours-liverpool-arsenal?newsfeed=true

WORDS OF THE GUARDIAN

Oh well, I wonder if they will have us in the league then? :roll:

:roll:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:36 am

englishbluebird wrote:last time I looked we were still cardiff city fc in the npower championship,unless im missing something :? :?

deluded........... http://keepcardiffblue.proboards.com

englishbluebird wrote:last time I looked we were still cardiff city fc in the npower championship,unless im missing something :? :?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:38 am

droopy wrote:
Angry Man wrote:Its the first time Ive actually ever agreed with anything the Guardian has said.

Angry Man in being a tw*t shocker! :roll:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:39 am

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:43 am

Scruffy wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Scruffy wrote:because we changed from blue to red we suddenly don't exist anymore :lol: if thats the case a lot of clubs like Leeds shouldn't be in existence then :roll:

'lots of clubs'..? apart from Leeds which other ones have changed their home shirt colours..?

WHEN?,Give us the links

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:47 am

keepcardiffblue wrote:

How the f**k is it deluded? Please enlighten me

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:57 am

keepcardiffblue wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jul/11/football-transfer-rumours-liverpool-arsenal?newsfeed=true

WORDS OF THE GUARDIAN

FECK the guardian their shit paper shoudnt exist

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:19 am

I wore blue, white, black n yellow shirts lastvseason with pride, no1 said we werent cardiff city anymore then, only thing have hanged.is blue is not our home kit, big deal! Badge i understand frsutration but we changed that loads of times befpre, now lets start suppirting the club isit.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:56 pm

Scruffy wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Scruffy wrote:because we changed from blue to red we suddenly don't exist anymore :lol: if thats the case a lot of clubs like Leeds shouldn't be in existence then :roll:

'lots of clubs'..? apart from Leeds which other ones have changed their home shirt colours..?

Liverpool (wore blue)-1892 to 1896
Chelsea (green) - 1905 to1918
QPR (green & white)- 1892 to 1925
Blackpool(various) - 1887 to 1938
Burnley (various) - 1882 to 1910
Bristol Rvrs (black) - 1883 to 1930
Chesterfield (red) - 1915-1917 Club disbanded by order of the FA - The new club formed and wore black and white for one season 1920-1921then Blue.................Hardly recent are they.