Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy off to a club that doesn't exist anymore

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:36 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012 ... sfeed=true

WORDS OF THE GUARDIAN

Re: Bellamy off to a club that doesn't exist anymore

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:46 pm

keepcardiffblue wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jul/11/football-transfer-rumours-liverpool-arsenal?newsfeed=true

WORDS OF THE GUARDIAN

Oh well, I wonder if they will have us in the league then? :roll:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:52 pm

keepcardiffblue wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jul/11/football-transfer-rumours-liverpool-arsenal?newsfeed=true

WORDS OF THE GUARDIAN

sadly its an accurate description :(

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:58 pm

last time I looked we were still cardiff city fc in the npower championship,unless im missing something :? :?

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:11 pm

WORDS OF THE GUARDIAN

An uncomfortable truth :(

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:11 pm

That's the last time any of my pictures get sold to the Guardian!

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:12 pm

Its the first time Ive actually ever agreed with anything the Guardian has said.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:15 pm

Angry Man wrote:Its the first time Ive actually ever agreed with anything the Guardian has said.

Angry Man in being a tw*t shocker! :roll:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:22 pm

because we changed from blue to red we suddenly don't exist anymore :lol: if thats the case a lot of clubs like Leeds shouldn't be in existence then :roll:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:25 pm

droopy wrote:
Angry Man wrote:Its the first time Ive actually ever agreed with anything the Guardian has said.

Why..? because I have a point of view. But no accepting that point of view makes you the tw*t on here

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:26 pm

Scruffy wrote:because we changed from blue to red we suddenly don't exist anymore :lol: if thats the case a lot of clubs like Leeds shouldn't be in existence then :roll:

'lots of clubs'..? apart from Leeds which other ones have changed their home shirt colours..?

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:26 pm

Angry Man wrote:
droopy wrote:

Why..? because I have a point of view. But no accepting that point of view makes you the tw*t on here

No... Because your a negative tw*t and you don't even support the City.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:28 pm

droopy wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
droopy wrote:

Does the club only accept positive fans now then bearing in mind they haven't offered the fans anything positive to shout about..? Tell me is the so-called £100 million in the bank yet bearing in mind the clubs colours and badge has changed..?

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Angry Man wrote:
droopy wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
droopy wrote:

Does the club only accept positive fans now then bearing in mind they haven't offered the fans anything positive to shout about..? Tell me is the so-called £100 million in the bank yet bearing in mind the clubs colours and badge has changed..?

Haven't given anything positive for the fans to shout about... You have got to be kidding me.

Anyhow, how would you know? Are you a season ticket holder... No!

Get on your bike son, you are embarrasing yourself. :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:34 pm

droopy wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
droopy wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
droopy wrote:

Haven't given anything positive for the fans to shout about... You have got to be kidding me.

Anyhow, how would you know? Are you a season ticket holder... No!

Get on your bike son, you are embarrasing yourself. :lol:

Ah right so apart from only wanting positive fans you also want season ticket holders only to have an opinion!!! The only one embarrasing yourself is you!!! Especially when you are so blinkered you can't accept that the foundations of the club which we have all fallen in love with over the years are being dug up in front of our eyes!!!

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:35 pm

a pompus english tosser who hates the welsh probably wrote that anyway, f**k um we are the bluebirds and we will be singing it when we are in the prem :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:36 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Scruffy wrote:because we changed from blue to red we suddenly don't exist anymore :lol: if thats the case a lot of clubs like Leeds shouldn't be in existence then :roll:

'lots of clubs'..? apart from Leeds which other ones have changed their home shirt colours..?

Liverpool (wore blue), Chelsea (green), QPR (green & white), Blackpool, Burnley (green), Bristol Rovers (black), Chesterfield (red) etc.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:45 pm

Scruffy wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Liverpool (wore blue), Chelsea (green), QPR (green & white), Blackpool, Burnley (green), Bristol Rovers (black), Chesterfield (red) etc.

and whats years did they change then..?

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Perhaps the British army should camouflage in red? :D

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:19 pm

the guardian ha ha does that mean there will be no after match write ups by them because we dont exist that will be a big loss :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:24 pm

f**k me thats a bit strong from the guardian

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:26 pm

O Really ? there all behind us are they ? I would like to see how many would be behind us when the Taxman comes to call, and Langstone calls in there money . I wounder how many would still be there when that happens ! :old:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:58 pm

We all know that the real Cardiff City doesn't exist any more.

Let's hope Vincent Tan will give it back to us one day.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Fecking brilliant. If we don't exist then he can come to us............and Liverpool will receive feck all 'cos we don't exist. :roll: :o

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Nothing more than lazy journalism. Unfortunately some see
to revel in the ignorance and cheap throw away lines that run through the whole article

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

That's not the point.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

That's not the point.

Oh it is the point as none of them had the history we did at their point of change

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

That's not the point.

Oh it is the point as none of them had the history we did at their point of change

Hadn't they? I thought Liverpool used to be a very successful club? To google it is. :D

And it's not the point, the point was changing home kit.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

That's not the point.

No that wasn't the point. We are still called Cardiff City Football Club and in my eyes the clubs still exist, no matter the colour of CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB. If we decided to rename then I would say that club no longer existed. As for the history in my opinion it is tied to the name of the club not the colour of the shirt. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Not true as Cardiff City Fc is not gone. Fools. :roll: