Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Should Women be allowed at the football?

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:
CP76 wrote:Call me old fashioned but I like my women to act like women, and not some 'geezerbird'. :roll:

I honestly think, alomg with a number of other factors, that the increase in women at football has made the atmosphere shit.

Back in the day you could count the number of women in the Bob Bank on one hand.

Women stewards, women supporters, lineswomen, Karen Brady, all cunts...

or is that they all 'HAVE' cunts..? :lol: :lol:[/
Bet your missus knows she's got one (every time she looks at you) :oops: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Cant fault a nice bit of fanny at a match :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:45 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Football unites people. Male or female, young or old, gay or straight, it simply doesn't matter. People from different backgrounds, ethnicities and countries from all over the world can enjoy our global sport, and that is it's beauty. Rarely do we see thousands of people fuse in such a way, and any attempt to discriminate against certain sections isn't just. Football unites.

Sorry Ohh Gaa but THAT is an awful post. Was that rousing speech music going in the back ground when you wrote that. I dont want to really see women at the football (in the pubs after fine) and I certainly dont want to see any gays.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:46 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Football unites people. Male or female, young or old, gay or straight, it simply doesn't matter. People from different backgrounds, ethnicities and countries from all over the world can enjoy our global sport, and that is it's beauty. Rarely do we see thousands of people fuse in such a way, and any attempt to discriminate against certain sections isn't just. Football unites.

Sorry Ohh Gaa but THAT is an awful post. Was that rousing speech music going in the back ground when you wrote that. I dont want to really see women at the football (in the pubs after fine) and I certainly dont want to see any gays.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:

I was being deliberately cheesey! However, I don't share your homophobic beliefs.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:26 pm

What a load of s**t from Polo. I wanted to read it and I wanted to express my opinion.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:28 pm

skybluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:
CP76 wrote:Call me old fashioned but I like my women to act like women, and not some 'geezerbird'. :roll:

I honestly think, alomg with a number of other factors, that the increase in women at football has made the atmosphere shit.

Back in the day you could count the number of women in the Bob Bank on one hand.

Women stewards, women supporters, lineswomen, Karen Brady, all cunts...

or is that they all 'HAVE' cunts..? :lol: :lol:[/
Bet your missus knows she's got one (every time she looks at you) :oops: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Yeah of course but your point being..? :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Sexist tw*t :roll:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:46 pm

most the women i see have been louder than the guys :lol:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:24 am

SCFC wrote:Sexist tw*t :roll:

And?