Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Should Women be allowed at the football?

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:34 pm

Call me old fashioned but I like my women to act like women, and not some 'geezerbird'. :roll:

I honestly think, alomg with a number of other factors, that the increase in women at football has made the atmosphere shit.

Back in the day you could count the number of women in the Bob Bank on one hand.

Re: Should Women be allowed at the football?

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:40 pm

:oops:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:44 pm

CP76 wrote:Call me old fashioned but I like my women to act like women, and not some 'geezerbird'. :roll:

I honestly think, alomg with a number of other factors, that the increase in women at football has made the atmosphere shit.

Back in the day you could have the number of women in the Bob Bank on one hand.

:oops: :oops:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:46 pm

This post is going to get interesting :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:51 pm

CP76 wrote:Call me old fashioned but I like my women to act like women, and not some 'geezerbird'. :roll:

Back in the day you could count the number of women in the Bob Bank on one hand.

Absolute tw*t! :roll:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:07 pm

not looking for brownie points but the females at away games during the last couple of seasons have put some of their male counterparts to shame in getting behind the team. from my experience anyway

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:19 pm

Ever since women took an interest ion football it has killed the game. Since Euro'96 when it become 'cool' to follow football in the eyes of women has the game in this country quickly gone downhill.

No women in football!!!!! Apart from the kitchens where they make the food for the food counters!!! :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:36 pm

Awful post Polo

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:46 pm

Oh my...

:roll:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:48 pm

Completely correct there. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Angry Man wrote:

Completely correct there. :ayatollah:

Right-wing Daily Mail nutjob alert.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:21 pm

I would agree, but its not the 50's

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Women stewards, women supporters, lineswomen, Karen Brady, all cunts...

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Another one of your SHIT threads :oops:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:38 pm

Tommy Gun wrote:

or is that they all 'HAVE' cunts..? :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:41 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:

Karen Brady has a cock.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:41 pm

Tommy Gun wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:

Karen Brady has a cock.

:lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:26 pm

karen_1041250t.jpg
-------- you know you would :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:31 pm

taffy123 wrote:
karen_1041250t.jpg
-------- you know you would :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great until you go for her gusset and "she" has a cock twice the size of your own

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:32 pm

droopy wrote:

Absolute tw*t! :roll:

Im under the thumb and take my missus to the football alert :roll:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:

Another one of your SHIT threads :oops:

Dont click on it Mungo. Simples. :roll:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Some one mad this thread in the past!

I'm starting to think you might be them.... as no one has mentioned it since the last grilling they had! :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:33 pm

You should have added a disclaimer at the end about your incredible fishing skills :D

Check out'50 Shades of Andy Gray'on Twitter. Quality

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:36 pm

CHECK THIS OUT!!! THIS WILL EXPLAIN WHY WOMEN SHOULD BE AT FOOTBALL!

PREVIOUS THREAD!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62793&start=0&hilit=women+should+be+banned

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:36 pm

CityGent wrote:

You should have added a disclaimer at the end about your incredible fishing skills :D

Check out'50 Shades of Andy Gray'on Twitter. Quality

Ill check it out now...

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Football unites people. Male or female, young or old, gay or straight, it simply doesn't matter. People from different backgrounds, ethnicities and countries from all over the world can enjoy our global sport, and that is it's beauty. Rarely do we see thousands of people fuse in such a way, and any attempt to discriminate against certain sections isn't just. Football unites.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Football unites people. Male or female, young or old, gay or straight, it simply doesn't matter. People from different backgrounds, ethnicities and countries from all over the world can enjoy our global sport, and that is it's beauty. Rarely do we see thousands of people fuse in such a way, and any attempt to discriminate against certain sections isn't just. Football unites.

:criiiiiiiiinge:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:30 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Football unites people. Male or female, young or old, gay or straight, it simply doesn't matter. People from different backgrounds, ethnicities and countries from all over the world can enjoy our global sport, and that is it's beauty. Rarely do we see thousands of people fuse in such a way, and any attempt to discriminate against certain sections isn't just. Football unites.

Lol!

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:44 pm

Polos talking through his arse again like the last time he made this thread :lol: just a shame he doesn't get the atention he needs at home then he wouldn't have to try for it on here as he's all talk just for a reaction . Now cue the abuse like last time. :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:53 pm

bluecyw wrote:Polos talking through his arse again like the last time he made this thread :lol: just a shame he doesn't get the atention he needs at home then he wouldn't have to try for it on here as he's all talk just for a reaction . Now cue the abuse like last time. :lol:

Never noticed you before