Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Limo /Hummer hire

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:58 am

Shot in the Dark!!

Anybody on here own or work at a limo / hummer hire company.. or anybody got any links to someone who does?

I need one for the end of next week.. to pick up my 11 yr old and 4 friends and take them for an hour ride and then drop to Cardiff City Stadium where they will have a tour and stuff.. Bit of as rush job because some thoughtless Mother decided to leave 5 kids off the list when ordering a limo for my kids class on their last day of junior school!!

Got to say a big thankyou to Julian Jenkins at the city for offering to give the kids a tour and goodies after i met with him and as a thankyou for the ideas ive put forward.

any help much appreciated guys.

Re: Limo /Hummer hire

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:42 am

http://www.cardiffhummer.co.uk/quote.htm :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:53 am

my old workplace, limo broker, based in cardiff hit them up online !

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:04 am

jooshy wrote:my old workplace, limo broker, based in cardiff hit them up online !

i just got a quote of these out of curiosity for the forest green game and they wanted 570 quid :o
was looking at it as a 1 off for a gd day out but not at that price as it was only going to be for a laugh and not a special occasion

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:07 am

saddam wrote:
jooshy wrote:my old workplace, limo broker, based in cardiff hit them up online !

i just got a quote of these out of curiosity for the forest green game and they wanted 570 quid :o
was looking at it as a 1 off for a gd day out but not at that price as it was only going to be for a laugh and not a special occasion

The prices are crazy aint they, im glad we are hiring for just an hour...

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:10 am

karlmpayne wrote:
saddam wrote:

The prices are crazy aint they, im glad we are hiring for just an hour...

as soon as i got the quote i thought well it wont be a limo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:10 am

saddam wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:14 am

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

i know Norris its was a shock :o thought i would get a quote and was going to suggest it saturday but not at those prices

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:20 am

haha they are a broker mind so fees are slightly higher, but generally i was there a few years back and average cost for limo is around £100ph.