Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BELLERS CLOSE TO RETURNING HOME

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:05 am

T1JMO wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:We have covered this for the last month or so on this messageboard,the latest link if true tells of Brendan Rogers happy to let Bellers come back to Cardiff City :ayatollah:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ff-1138739

I'm getting really bored of all these posts saying Bellamy 'might' sign soon... can we just say nothing else about it until it actually happens? All these posts are going to look pretty silly if it never does...

Agree, let's get back to looking for bulldozer drivers. :roll:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:07 am

My Dad's Bruce Lee and he drives a JCB :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:23 am

However the chance to lead Cardiff back to the big-time is more attractive for the far-travelled forward whose last stay at the club ended in play-off final failure.

One of the few actual facts of the story they got wrong

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:28 am

carlccfc wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:We have covered this for the last month or so on this messageboard,the latest link if true tells of Brendan Rogers happy to let Bellers come back to Cardiff City :ayatollah:

Tony this is a real possibility of happening due to circumstances not just concerning football :ayatollah:

As mentioned by a few others on another thread regarding the "unique" circumstances quoted by Brendan Rogers. The word for a while from impeccable sources has been that Bellamy is coming for whatever reasons and that the deal hinged on length of contract and whether a coaching role could be sorted for when he hangs up his boots. Personally, I haven't been looking forward to this season with all the changes, uncertainty and the type of football we played during the second half of last season, but this would be a massive boost so lets hope its true :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:53 am

I thought this was dead in the water.

COME ON BELLERS! :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:55 am

Just to add and i have posted this on another thread - Bellers is in Spain this week and is back in the UK next week.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:05 am

BigGwynram wrote:
T1JMO wrote:

I'm getting really bored of all these posts saying Bellamy 'might' sign soon... can we just say nothing else about it until it actually happens? All these posts are going to look pretty silly if it never does...

Agree, let's get back to looking for bulldozer drivers. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: