Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELLERS CLOSE TO RETURNING HOME

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:59 pm

We have covered this for the last month or so on this messageboard,the latest link if true tells of Brendan Rogers happy to let Bellers come back to Cardiff City :ayatollah:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ff-1138739

Re: BELLERS CLOSE TO RETURNING HOME

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:03 pm

you have nearly 5000 posts and i reckon roughly 4000 are links :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:04 pm

Will be great news if it happens. Hopefully first of handful of decent signings. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:06 pm

THE BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: - That'll keep everyone happy!

Hope the story has some substance.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:06 pm

On a big list of awesome things. This is right up there on that list :D

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:08 pm

hope this is all true, some positive news! :ayatollah: and good to see they still refer to us as the bluebirds! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:11 pm

I think it was Angry man looking for Bull dozer drivers that swung the deal. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Exciting news even if it is still paper talk.

However, if you want to look at it positively, the Mirror announced that DJ had been sacked before any other media source.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:16 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:We have covered this for the last month or so on this messageboard,the latest link if true tells of Brendan Rogers happy to let Bellers come back to Cardiff City :ayatollah:

Tony this is a real possibility of happening due to circumstances not just concerning football :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:19 pm

carlccfc wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:We have covered this for the last month or so on this messageboard,the latest link if true tells of Brendan Rogers happy to let Bellers come back to Cardiff City :ayatollah:

Tony this is a real possibility of happening due to circumstances not just concerning football :ayatollah:

I think the red shirt swung it. ;)

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:21 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

:lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:21 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

No chance. It was the wild new badge wot done it! :lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:22 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Spot on Carl :ayatollah: and i hope those circumstances can be sorted out mate :ayatollah:

Sorry bluebirdJM - I have'nt got a link for that ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:24 pm

Well I certainly enjoyed that story....fan-bloody-tastic

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Another newspaper link.. but good to read.. just got to wait :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:37 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:38 pm

fantastic news hopefully we can sign him before Sunday :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:45 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I think it was Angry man looking for Bull dozer drivers that swung the deal. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:46 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Another newspaper link.. but good to read.. just got to wait :ayatollah:

DandoCCFC :ayatollah: If i posted news or info - people are going to ask - where did i get my info :?:

As i posted last week this is why i post in this why - having said that,this is not a done deal,but i belive what the "man" told me last June :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:52 pm

I know that. I just mean another newspaper releasing something about Bellamy and Us thats all! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Would love to see Bellamy return :ayatollah: As long as he doesnt get injured in this STUPID! STUPID! Olympics :oops: :roll: :x

Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:00 am

http://keepcardiffblue.proboards.com/

new forum for bluebirds

Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:04 am

DandoCCFC wrote:I know that. I just mean another newspaper releasing something about Bellamy and Us thats all! :ayatollah:

Cheers DandoCCFC :ayatollah: Without a link ;) i posted last year that Bellers would be back at Cardiff in the next 4 years ( now down to 3 )

When i spoke to him last year he told me that he had another 3 seasons in him,so when Liverpool came calling and a 2 year deal was done...i thought he would see that 2 years out and the season after we would get him on a free as a player or player/coach.

i have also posted that QPR would be interested in getting Bellers to play for them next season about a month ago.

IF not this season...i stand by my words that Bellers will be at Cardiff City in the next NOW 3 Years...You only have to look at the end of the Carling Cup Final to see where he was at the end of the game....With VT - TG - MM - Our players.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:09 am

Would be perfect to get this done and dusted before the Olympics start :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:04 am

I rarely post here these days but I still watch the forum avidly and all the speculation about this player and that player makes me laugh. The club will announce any 'new' signings as and when they are ready to do so...

However, TopCat CCFC is not renowned for providing information 'on a whim' and neither is Carl...

Through a 'chance' discussion with someone I trust implicitly yesterday I was told that a deal for Craig (quote) "has already been done and dusted"

I don't know the circumstances behind his reason to 'come home' but I firmly believe that he IS very soon...

I may still be wrong but I am confident in my sources. Superb news in my eyes (assuming it happens :lol: )

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:22 am

Now this looks promising:

"Get your Cards: Bellamy will quit Anfield mid-contract and rejoin Bluebirds"

"And Cardiff have come up with a deal to tempt Bellamy to join for a second stint - with the move set to be sealed and announced shortly."

"Bellamy is on duty with Team GB but sources close to the deal reveal he will be a Cardiff player long before the start of the Championship season."

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:48 am

would give the fans a major boost certainly!! and he would be our player not a loan.....

he seems brenda is forming his own team especially with liverpool on the brink of bringing borini back to the uk from roma...

if he is also planning on letting carroll leave them im sure we can get a deal done for bellamy...

:ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:57 am

If Bellamy signs then that could tempt other players to join too :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:03 am

weza 65 wrote:Would love to see Bellamy return :ayatollah: As long as he doesnt get injured in this STUPID! STUPID! Olympics :oops: :roll: :x

I think this why we haven't signed him yet. We're waiting to see how it pans out in team GB.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:21 am

I'm getting really bored of all these posts saying Bellamy 'might' sign soon... can we just say nothing else about it until it actually happens? All these posts are going to look pretty silly if it never does...