Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Moderators' balls !

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:07 pm

Any moderator got enough balls to delete the gypos off this forum ? If not delete me - dont wanna spend my evenings reading what the doleys have been spending their afternoons putting on here . #forallthingscardiff

Re: Moderators' balls !

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Annis has said jacks are welcome as long as they offer debate.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:41 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Annis has said jacks are welcome as long as they offer debate.

All away fans are welcome like all City fans, it is when anyone gets out of order shall they be waned or possibly banned.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:51 pm

carlccfc wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Annis has said jacks are welcome as long as they offer debate.

All away fans are welcome like all City fans, it is when anyone gets out of order shall they be waned or possibly banned.

Indeed :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:10 pm

if they do debate thats fair enough but people like badabing constantly posting what swansea are up to is tedious, i know we dont have to click on it but half of them come on here annoy people to get banned so they can go back o their forum and be some kind of a hero, you damned if you do damned if you dont :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:27 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:if they do debate thats fair enough but people like badabing constantly posting what swansea are up to is tedious, i know we dont have to click on it but half of them come on here annoy people to get banned so they can go back o their forum and be some kind of a hero, you damned if you do damned if you dont :ayatollah:

If no one replied it would drop to the bottom of the page

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:31 pm

I'm all for banning them.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:35 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I'm all for banning them.

Really :o :lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:36 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Steady Ian ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Simple fact is you cant as they have proved. the nature of forums and the internet i they just register another account under another username and carry on that can't be prevented.

However leaving their accounts alone and just deleting posts is another matter. The mods have to decide if the post is just trolling bullshit and delete it that will solve the problem not bans.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:57 pm

Welcome all away fans apart from our rivals would be better.. :roll:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:12 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Steady Ian ;) :ayatollah:

Well those that just troll. You know the ones.....with less than 10 posts but come out with the same boring stuff over and over again.

The likes of NJ have earnt the right to stay but all these newcomers we should just remove.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Coco wrote:Any moderator got enough balls to delete the gypos off this forum ? If not delete me - dont wanna spend my evenings reading what the doleys have been spending their afternoons putting on here . #forallthingscardiff

Ban the jacks

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:56 pm

http://keepcardiffblue.proboards.com/

new forum for bluebirds