Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dear CCMB

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:27 pm

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... rt=0&rid=0

What is wrong with people on that site mun. :lol:

I thought we had a few namby pamby weasels on this site but the thread linked is hilarious. :lol:

Re: Dear CCMB

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:28 pm

I've been following that one this evening and some of it has had me in stitches.

:lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:46 pm

The office prank thread had me in stitches earlier :lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Its like an episode of inbetweeners :lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:31 pm

What part of the thread is funny :?:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:44 pm

bluecyw wrote:What part of the thread is funny :?:

The fact some loser would ask another bunch of losers relationship advice

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:49 pm

CP76 wrote:
bluecyw wrote:What part of the thread is funny :?:

The fact some loser would ask another bunch of losers relationship advice

That..and some of the responses..some way ott responses from people who have no idea about drugs and just link newspaper stories like that westbrook slag and reckon he will end up in jail cos he will end up minding her drugs :lol:

Was that into it laughing my bath went cold while I read it all :lol: (well the first page, as I'm guessing the rest is the same cringeworthy shit)

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:54 pm

He's been seeing a girl for 6 months yet its effecting his family life :?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:54 pm

His girlfriend was going to end up in a homeless shelter and have their future kids taken off them :lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:07 pm

I managed one page...

That lot would have a fit if they saw me and my lot at it on a weekend :lol:

Days merge..f**k all wrong with being a weekend offender..nothing wrong with not doing any sort of drug/drink either...but the way that lot carry on had me laughing..I've got a decent job I turn up everyday..if that lot saw me on Friday/sat afternoon they would have me in the priory and predicting a life for me in cardboard city :lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:33 pm

I worked with a guy before who wasn't a full shilling bless him. Anyway me and the lads starting asking him if he had a girl friend . He did and lads being lads started asking him various questions. Some were very personal as u can imagine. Anyway he told us through his rotten teeth that he had been seeing her 10 mths but had not shagged her. We started to giggle . He told us then that he knew she liked him because she made him a............................................. Sponge cake. A fooking sponge cake ha ha ha. :lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:42 pm

cardiff yid wrote:I worked with a guy before who wasn't a full shilling bless him. Anyway me and the lads starting asking him if he had a girl friend . He did and lads being lads started asking him various questions. Some were very personal as u can imagine. Anyway he told us through his rotten teeth that he had been seeing her 10 mths but had not shagged her. We started to giggle . He told us then that he knew she liked him because she made him a............................................. Sponge cake. A fooking sponge cake ha ha ha. :lol:

Cruel bastards :lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:57 pm

CP76 wrote:
cardiff yid wrote:I worked with a guy before who wasn't a full shilling bless him. Anyway me and the lads starting asking him if he had a girl friend . He did and lads being lads started asking him various questions. Some were very personal as u can imagine. Anyway he told us through his rotten teeth that he had been seeing her 10 mths but had not shagged her. We started to giggle . He told us then that he knew she liked him because she made him a............................................. Sponge cake. A fooking sponge cake ha ha ha. :lol:

Cruel bastards :lol:
:ayatollah: