Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: This saturday

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Where is BOWMAN when you need him?????????????????
need to find transport times for the usual suspects from this end of Cardiff,so Lee if your about and reading this any chance you could find us 1 for about 11-15 to 11-30 to ensure we are at the 1st venue in plenty of time ;) :lol: :ayatollah:
by all accounts everyone i have spoken to is looking forward to it :) :) :)

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:42 pm

weza 65 wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Wes are you planning on going to take Marc to this joint ;)

http://www.192.com/atoz/business/stroud ... ea71fd/ml/

:lol:we can stop on the way home from forest green for our farming friend :ayatollah:

in my bestest FARMERS ACCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

feck RIGHT ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFF

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:08 pm

saddam wrote:Where is BOWMAN when you need him?????????????????
need to find transport times for the usual suspects from this end of Cardiff,so Lee if your about and reading this any chance you could find us 1 for about 11-15 to 11-30 to ensure we are at the 1st venue in plenty of time ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Here i am mate i have been playing 5 aside :D there is a number 30 at 11.27 due at old st mellons.Will you get on it down there or up by the high school with me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:01 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
saddam wrote:Where is BOWMAN when you need him?????????????????

Here i am mate i have been playing 5 aside :D there is a number 30 at 11.27 due at old st mellons.Will you get on it down there or up by the high school with me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will probably jump on it closer to me mate if the weather is anything like of late so will see you 2 stops later :)
do you know if Mike C is coming out i aint heard off him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:46 am

right then last call for anyone wishing to join us today. The Borough Arms St Mary Street 12-30
i have also just found out that it is Supercoops B.day today as well so i hope he manages to get to Cardiff and back home without incident :shock: ;)
for all those attending see you in a few hours,for those considering it get yourself along you will not be dissapointed :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
photo's and stories hopefully to follow. if anyone can remember anything :o

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:36 am

saddam wrote:right then last call for anyone wishing to join us today. The Borough Arms St Mary Street 12-30
i have also just found out that it is Supercoops B.day today as well so i hope he manages to get to Cardiff and back home without incident :shock: ;)
for all those attending see you in a few hours,for those considering it get yourself along you will not be dissapointed :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
photo's and stories hopefully to follow. if anyone can remember anything :o

See you All soon :ayatollah: