Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This saturday

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:21 pm

is the annual round town piss up, this year it is also going to be used as a belated b.day celebration for Marc. also going to raise a glass or 2 for Marc as he has become a farmer :o and maybe another glass or 2 to celebrate his engagement :o
so if any 1 would like to join us add your names and the meeting venue and times will be posted up as soon as they are sorted
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: This saturday

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:25 pm

Im in - Looking forward to saturday,and catching up with the dye hards, and new faces :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Congratulations Marc

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Bollocks to the lot of you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See you Saturday lads........

Not to alarm you though, thought I'd tell you now :oops: :oops:

I've started reading the Koran .............so if you see a pair of eyes poking through a gap.........it's just me looking through your letterbox....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Marc wrote:Bollocks to the lot of you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've started reading the Koran .............so if you see a pair of eyes poking through a gap.........it's just me looking through your letterbox....

Norris reading the koran!!!!!!!!does Bomber know this ?????????????
see you Saturday mate. what time you expecting to be down?
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:41 pm

As long as its just your eyes poking through :lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:41 pm

I'd be very interested in discussing the holy book with you - and then we can get on the Class A drugs and prostitutes.

See you Saturday.

John Al-Nedd bin Glas

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:44 pm

I will be there, no b&b this year i hope.. ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:46 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

I'd be very interested in discussing the holy book with you - and then we can get on the Class A drugs and prostitutes.

See you Saturday.

John Al-Nedd bin Glas

We'll have mass on Saturday...say 5 hail marys and you'll be forgiven....................f**k that...just make sure you rack them up son and we'll debate all you like :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:46 pm

supercoops wrote:I will be there, no b&b this year i hope.. ;) :ayatollah:

arrange for some1 to pick you up from the station upon your return to cut out the need for a taxi ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:47 pm

supercoops wrote:I will be there, no b&b this year i hope.. ;) :ayatollah:

Come on now Coops................get yourself out....haven't seen you for ages :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:51 pm

Marc wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

See you Saturday.

John Al-Nedd bin Glas

We'll have mass on Saturday...say 5 hail marys and you'll be forgiven....................f**k that...just make sure you rack them up son and we'll debate all you like :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Bloody hell lads any excuse for a day on the lash. :lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:59 pm

cardiff yid wrote:Bloody hell lads any excuse for a day on the lash. :lol:

we always have an annual get together just before the pre season friendlies, just this time we got a few things to drink to ;)
but then again a few of us don't need an excuse for a day on the lash ;) :lol: :o :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:01 pm

:lol: :roll:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:22 pm

after a quick discussion with the belated birthday farmer, we will be meeting in the Borough for 12-30.
going on past get togethers they are always a good laugh usually with plenty of stories to be told on the days events. so if anyone fancies it see you there saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:35 pm

[quote="saddam"]is the annual round town piss up, this year it is also going to be used as a belated b.day celebration for Marc. also going to raise a glass or 2 for Marc as he has become a farmer :o and maybe another glass or 2 to celebrate his engagement :o
so if any 1 would like to join us add your names and the meeting venue and times will be posted up as soon as they are sorted
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

in my bestest FARMERS ACCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

f**k RIGHT ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFF

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:12 pm

I will be there saturday.cant wait for Forest Green as well,and then another couple of weeks and back to normality with the football season.Looking forward to seeing you all.please Saddam no more photos of me the last ones scared the shit out of me. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:30 pm

weza 65 wrote:I will be there saturday.cant wait for Forest Green as well,and then another couple of weeks and back to normality with the football season.Looking forward to seeing you all.please Saddam no more photos of me the last ones scared the shit out of me. :ayatollah:

i will make sure i got plenty of space to take the necerssary photographic proof of any thing that occurs during the day ;)
see you saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:42 pm

saddam wrote:
weza 65 wrote:I will be there saturday.cant wait for Forest Green as well,and then another couple of weeks and back to normality with the football season.Looking forward to seeing you all.please Saddam no more photos of me the last ones scared the shit out of me. :ayatollah:

i will make sure i got plenty of space to take the necerssary photographic proof of any thing that occurs during the day ;)
see you saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That photo would of giving me starring roll in the film The Hills Have Eyes :shock:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Photos will be taken Wes ;) let us know what time we set off on saturday mate :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:40 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Photos will be taken Wes ;) let us know what time we set off on saturday mate :ayatollah:

You will be the first to know son :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:47 pm

weza 65 wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

You will be the first to know son :ayatollah:

Cheers DAD ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:03 pm

Wes are you planning on going to take Marc to this joint ;)

http://www.192.com/atoz/business/stroud ... ea71fd/ml/

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:09 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Wes are you planning on going to take Marc to this joint ;)

:lol:we can stop on the way home from forest green for our farming friend :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:24 am

weza 65 wrote:

:lol:we can stop on the way home from forest green for our farming friend :ayatollah:

i have got to try and get straight back as early as possible as i got a wedding party to go to in the night, i've already had the football is more important bit as i'm not going to the actual wedding or the meal after. and as its familly i have got to show my face and hopefully still be able to stand up when i get there :shock: :lol: ;) :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:30 am

saddam wrote:
weza 65 wrote:

i have got to try and get straight back as early as possible as i got a wedding party to go to in the night, i've already had the football is more important bit as i'm not going to the actual wedding or the meal after. and as its familly i have got to show my face and hopefully still be able to stand up when i get there :shock: :lol: ;) :ayatollah:

Legend :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:37 am

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:
weza 65 wrote:

if we go on the train and leave around 8am get there for about 10am :o all the cheaters can have brekkie(you know who you are ;) ) will be looking at roughly 12 hours on the piss before getting to the wedding party. but as long as i turn up i would have kept my word :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:41 am

saddam wrote:
Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:
weza 65 wrote:

if we go on the train and leave around 8am get there for about 10am :o all the cheaters can have brekkie(you know who you are ;) ) will be looking at roughly 12 hours on the piss before getting to the wedding party. but as long as i turn up i would have kept my word :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are we going by train to Forest Green :? :? ...thought it was bus....don't mind either way, but we need to book the tickets for train then :D

12 hours on piss then wedding :shock: :shock: ..... :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:47 am

i will know for defo by saturday mate. really speaking we could do with a few more to fill a bus, but also the mini bus is on standby so if it comes to it we will see who fancies the train and the others can go up in the mini bus. aint done a train away day for ages. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: