Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THESE FKERS CAN JOKE & LAUGH BUT

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:51 pm

THESE POOR GUYS CANT , AND THEY WANT THEM TO LAY DOWN THERE LIVES KNOWING THEY COULD BE KICKED OUT OF THE ARMY SOON, AND COME BACK TO THE UK TO GO SEARCHING FOR A JOB. WHILE THESE FKERS CAN SIT AND LAUGH
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: THESE FKERS CAN JOKE & LAUGH BUT

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:00 pm

This has been since BC:

Poli= many
Tics= blood-sucking creatures

So politics in Latin is "many blood-sucking creatures"

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:13 pm

What on earth makes you think that these ARSEOLES give a shit about the ordinary man. They have never lived a NORMAL life and no matter what they do or say (which affects millions) they will always live a rich and prosperous life. You will NEVER find a politician who will show care and concern for the masses because as soon as these PIGS get their noses in the trough they become greedy bastards who will push and shove just to get what they want. :o Sorry...Rant Over).

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Labour sent us to war

get a f*cking life

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:22 pm

bluebird1972 wrote:Labour sent us to war

get a f*cking life

What a small minded response. I think the purpose of the post is to say that ALL politicians have blood on their hands and throughout history have shown disregard for the average 'man'

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:32 pm

skybluebird wrote:

get a f*cking life

What a small minded response. I think the purpose of the post is to say that ALL politicians have blood on their hands and throughout history have shown disregard for the average 'man'

No it f*cking isn't, his point is everything wrong with this country is down to the Conservative party, check his previous posts he couldn't give a f**k about the bodies in the coffin it's a dig at Cameron

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:56 pm

bluebird1972 wrote:
skybluebird wrote:

get a f*cking life

No it f*cking isn't, his point is everything wrong with this country is down to the Conservative party, check his previous posts he couldn't give a f**k about the bodies in the coffin it's a dig at Cameron

I wasn't aware of the previous posts and even though I am no lover of the tories I believe that my point that all politicians are so distant from the common man still rings true. Trying to bring an unbiased perspective to the debate. :)

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:13 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:THESE POOR GUYS CANT , AND THEY WANT THEM TO LAY DOWN THERE LIVES KNOWING THEY COULD BE KICKED OUT OF THE ARMY SOON, AND COME BACK TO THE UK TO GO SEARCHING FOR A JOB. WHILE THESE FKERS CAN SIT AND LAUGH

Bluebird72 says you are anti-Tory. Is this true and if so why?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:43 pm

skybluebird wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:THESE POOR GUYS CANT , AND THEY WANT THEM TO LAY DOWN THERE LIVES KNOWING THEY COULD BE KICKED OUT OF THE ARMY SOON, AND COME BACK TO THE UK TO GO SEARCHING FOR A JOB. WHILE THESE FKERS CAN SIT AND LAUGH

Ok well not that it has anything to do with you what I am, But yes I am anti Tory, Im also anti Labour

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm sorry but anyone can have a picture taken of them laughing at some point. I'm certain that these politicians are not being questioned about the terrible losses at the time they are laughing.
I'm not Tory but to merge this picture of our troos being brought home with the laughing politicians is offensive to me.
I support our troops!
I am an ex serving soldier!
I have been in theatre!
I have lost friends!
Personally i would like this post removed.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:05 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
skybluebird wrote:

Ok well not that it has anything to do with you what I am, But yes I am anti Tory, Im also anti Labour

A really pleasant response to a simple question. Why so defensive to a total stranger.Have I asked a question that is so upsetting?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:54 pm

skybluebird wrote:

get a f*cking life

spot on,they are not intrested in us,the average man.....they think of themselves,and any politician that actually does care .....stays at the bottom,and will never make parliament :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:41 pm

get a f*cking life

I DONT GIVE A f**k WHO SENT OUR BRAVE MEN TO WAR,ARE THE TORYS STOPPING IT?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:43 pm

Please dont get me started on this subject,iv lost to many mates cas the london wankers want oil and glory :twisted: