Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

West ham signing kenwyne jones so....

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:18 pm

Do you think vaz te will become available? I think he would be good as a target man for us and proven goalscorer at this level what u rekan

Re: West ham signing kenwyne jones so....

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:27 pm

Can't see Vaz Te leaving the Premier League before January.

Maynard, Carew and Baldock on the other hand...

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:30 pm

Jollffe wrote:Can't see Vaz Te leaving the Premier League before January.

Maynard, Carew and Baldock on the other hand...

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Carew been released mate

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:54 pm

I'd like to see Baldock here. Vaz Te said if he was to leave West Ham he would go abroad, preferably back to portugal

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:06 pm

Think Big Sam fucked up signing Maynard..... (panic buying and preventing others from buying him)

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:25 pm

Merlin wrote:Think Big Sam fucked up signing Maynard..... (panic buying and preventing others from buying him)

think your spot on there

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:37 pm

I was reading on Wurzul's MB that apparently Maynard has been transfer/loan listed for next season.

MM should go for him :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:51 pm

jbirdrules wrote:I was reading on Wurzul's MB that apparently Maynard has been transfer/loan listed for next season.

MM should go for him :ayatollah:

Blackburn have apparently launched a loan bid for him. Like I said the other day, they're becoming a force on paper.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Baldock has stated that he wants to stay and fight for his place, can't see him getting in the starting 11 to be honest....

I would prefer going in for Adam le Fondre and/or Maynard?

We need to strengthen up front.....that is a must.

:ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:58 pm

ScottCcfc27 wrote:Baldock has stated that he wants to stay and fight for his place, can't see him getting in the starting 11 to be honest....

I like Le Fondre, but he is the small nippy type - we could do with a target -man like Jay used to be.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:05 pm

bluebird58 wrote:
ScottCcfc27 wrote:Baldock has stated that he wants to stay and fight for his place, can't see him getting in the starting 11 to be honest....

I like Le Fondre, but he is the small nippy type - we could do with a target -man like Jay used to be.

Yes but he bangs the goals in, and as for a target man, i would take Jay back in a heartbeat or someone like Ricardo Fuller/Ivan Klasnic?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:11 pm

bluebird58 wrote:

I'd have him back but hardly a target man :?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:22 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
bluebird58 wrote:

He was a target man. Held the ball up, brought others into play, won headers and scored goals.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:47 pm

Stavross wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:
bluebird58 wrote:

He was a target man. Held the ball up, brought others into play, won headers and scored goals.

How is he not a target man Jinks? :?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:52 pm

http://keepcardiffblue.proboards.com/

new forum for bluebirds

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:28 pm

west ham now interested in andy carrol, too me it looks like big sam dosent see any of his strikeforce as premiership quality, i reckon once they have made some siginings malky should try sign either maynard or vaz te on loan

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:23 pm

cakey-8t7 wrote:Do you think vaz te will become available? I think he would be good as a target man for us and proven goalscorer at this level what u rekan

Looks like Mr Vaz Te could be leaving WHU - He is on £20,000 a week now WHU are back in the premier league,but wants more to stay there...here is the report / link ;)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... it-1140847