Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHY!?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:50 pm

Why is everyone bullying RoathMagic!? Just because you don't agree with him, doesn't mean you can insult him! :ayatollah:

Re: WHY!?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:02 pm

adz-a32 wrote:Why is everyone bullying RoathMagic!? Just because you don't agree with him, doesn't mean you can insult him! :ayatollah:

Bullying?

Are you sure?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Its what people do when they cant accept the truth.

I expected that so combated it straight away by only dealing in facts, now they realise facts cant be disputed they must look for something else to discredit what I say so they are going down the ''jack'' route... think they have given up on that now and are currently going through a list of ex posters. Im David at the moment. :?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:03 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Its what people do when they cant accept the truth.

I expected that so combated it straight away by only dealing in facts, now they realise facts cant be disputed they must look for something else to discredit what I say so they are going don the jack route... think they have given up on that now and are currently going through a list of ex posters. Im David at the moment. :?

:lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:12 pm

i dont care if roath magics a jack or not
it seems people are sick of his constant negative posts masked as "the truth"
threads dedicated to his/her/its true identity are rather tedious though

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:17 pm

adz-a32 wrote:Why is everyone bullying RoathMagic!? Just because you don't agree with him, doesn't mean you can insult him! :ayatollah:

christ he's a f*cking jack pretending to be a bluebird so he won't get banned, we'll abuse as much ad we want the troll! :lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:18 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:

christ he's a f*cking jack pretending to be a bluebird so he won't get banned, we'll abuse as much ad we want the troll! :lol:

any proof or just a wrong opinion?

either is fine.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:20 pm

Cos he's a jack simple not hard to work out he's just playing a pathetic game

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:20 pm

cakey-8t7 wrote:Cos he's a jack simple not hard to work out he's just playing a pathetic game

same as above to you.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:21 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:

either is fine.

Why are opinions wrong, according to you, all of a sudden?

This is still a free country and we are allowed an opinion, so get over it and stop acting like a spoilt child.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:24 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:

either is fine.

Why are opinions wrong, according to you, all of a sudden?

This is still a free country and we are allowed an opinion, so get over it and stop acting like a spoilt child.

They arent all wrong. If you say you think we will win the league then thats your opinion, I dont agree but you are entitled to it. If you say in your opinion we did win the league last year then you are wrong, simple.

very much like the opinion im a jack, you are entitled to the opinion but ultimately its a wrong opinion.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:24 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:

either is fine.

cos you got nothing but bad things to say about 'your club' (sarcasm btw if they don't understand it down west), you've had fake accounts under Canton Magic a few weeks ago and you're now on this one cos you were probably band, and finally you're just a c**t :D

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:26 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:

either is fine.

cos you got nothing but bad things to say about 'your club' (sarcasm btw if they don't understand it down west), you've had fake accounts under Canton Magic a few weeks ago and you're now on this one cos you were probably band, and finally you're just a c**t :D

:thumbup:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:27 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:

either is fine.

again all conjecture and no fact.

a fact cannot be negative. its a fact, its reality. im stating reality.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:27 pm

what do you like about this football club then ?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:29 pm

englishbluebird wrote:what do you like about this football club then ?

There are a few good posters out there that see things for what they are and dont bury their heads in the sand or have ridiculous delusions of grandeur. Its also a good place to talk football when people arent obessing about me.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:32 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:

either is fine.

christ this jack has robbed a library and stole a dictionary, got a good vocabulary :lol: in reality you're just some jack whose actually listened in school but got no social life as he's trolling on another clubs forum, tell me if i've hit the nail on it's head! :D
Last edited by CalShepCCFC on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:33 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:

either is fine.

christ this jack has robbed a library, got a good vocabulary :lol: in reality you're just some jack whose actually listened in school but got no social life as he's trolling on another clubs forum, tell me if i've hit the nail on the hammer! :D

Still no basis to your post, but you are entitled to your opinion even though it is wrong.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:36 pm

an opinion can't be wrong, just thought i'd say! i just chose to ignore your opinions cos you're a tool! :old:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:39 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:an opinion can't be wrong, just thought i'd say! i just chose to ignore your opinions cos you're a tool! :old:

Of course it can. If my opinion is that Cardiff only have 1 registered player then it would be a wrong opinion wouldnt it?

If my opinion was that your username says ''chinkytime'' then it would be a wrong opinion would it not?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:16 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:an opinion can't be wrong, just thought i'd say! i just chose to ignore your opinions cos you're a tool! :old:

Of course it can. If my opinion is that Cardiff only have 1 registered player then it would be a wrong opinion wouldnt it?

If my opinion was that your username says ''chinkytime'' then it would be a wrong opinion would it not?

no you are a smart assss you avoided ansering question about what you like about ccfc with more dribble about facts and likeing other peoples threads but not saying what you like about ccfc which was the question (fact)

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:17 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

no you are a smart assss you avoided ansering question about what you like about ccfc with more dribble about facts and likeing other peoples threads but not saying what you like about ccfc which was the question (fact)

also people you refered to just happen to have same views as you (negative) :lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:59 pm

http://keepcardiffblue.proboards.com/

new forum for bluebirds