Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

sun holiday codes?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:33 pm

anyone got the sun holiday codes please lads?

Re: sun holiday codes?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:44 pm

mark,sole,line,beak,free,grey,four,lyon,year,sale :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:30 am

Gavlar wrote:anyone got the sun holiday codes please lads?

They always get posted on the money saving expert forum, I always get them from there is that helps.

Which park you thinking of booking?

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:34 am

T1JMO wrote:

They always get posted on the money saving expert forum, I always get them from there is that helps.

what sort of prices do these actually work out at, with the passes, linen, other fees etc...

ive always looked at how cheap these start off, but the last couple of yrs have been booking with hoseasons and this yr i have booked for the 5* sandymouth bay park in bude cornwall, 3 bed deluxe static sleeps up to 8 for a mon-fri break total cost £98 quid, for upto 8 and includes all passes, gas, electric, linen etc...

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:43 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
T1JMO wrote:

what sort of prices do these actually work out at, with the passes, linen, other fees etc...

ive always looked at how cheap these start off, but the last couple of yrs have been booking with hoseasons and this yr i have booked for the 5* sandymouth bay park in bude cornwall, 3 bed deluxe static sleeps up to 8 for a mon-fri break total cost £98 quid, for upto 8 and includes all passes, gas, electric, linen etc...

i have been looking at the haven site in Clacton for the weekend of the Ipswich game and it will cost just under 140 quid for an 8 berth fri-mon booking direct with Haven(passes/linen/gas/electric included) and i think through the sun offer it is not much difference by the time you pay all the extra's

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:25 am

I'm not going, it was for the mother in law, but I like going down to Poole in Dorset, fantastic place

Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:14 pm

how much did you pay!!!

1) take off the bed linnen - take your own bedding and save 15-20 quid.
2) take off the entertainment passes, save £7 per person - they either give them to you anyway for free or you can get in without them, I have been on 5 Sun Holidays and never paid for them, its a con to make the price seem cheaper.

If 4 of you go and share the grand total is usually £58 - thats £9.50 each plus £20 for the gas/electric charge, its a bargain! Not sure if its gone up no though.