Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MICHAEL KIGHTLY

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:06 pm

Wolves manager Stale Solbakken has admitted he is considering Michael Kightly's future as a Wolves player, with the winger having just one year left on his current contract.

“With Kightly I can’t say anything else other than what I have said about Matt Jarvis and Steven Fletcher. At the moment he’s part of the plans but he has one year left on his contract and this is the last period of time you can get serious money for him.

“So we need to consider whether we do a good deal and get a good player coming in, or if the fee is too small and the player is too good – the player is worth more than the offer.

“So is it better for the club in the long term that he stays or goes?"

http://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2012/07/10/stale-solbakken-casts-doubts-over-michael-kightly/

Sign him up, Malky!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: MICHAEL KIGHTLY

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:08 pm

If we sign him I'll be thrilled. Didn't he play under Malky at Watford too?

Very likely :) :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:17 pm

Yes I was right he scored 3 goals in 12 apps in this division under Malky at Watford. Would be an excellent signing

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:20 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:Yes I was right he scored 3 goals in 12 apps in this division under Malky at Watford. Would be an excellent signing

He was on loan to them this season just gone wasn't he under Dyche ?? :lol: would be a great signing though :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:22 pm

Scruffy wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:Yes I was right he scored 3 goals in 12 apps in this division under Malky at Watford. Would be an excellent signing

He was on loan to them this season just gone wasn't he under Dyche ?? :lol: would be a great signing though :D :ayatollah:

oops :oops:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:28 pm

no chance off to the prem :old: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:32 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:no chance off to the prem :old: :ayatollah:

Fair shout, but there are others at Wolves Solbakken is willing to sell. If not Kightly, Ebanks-Blake would be my striker of choice.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:35 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
Scruffy wrote:

oops :oops:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:06 pm

He wont leave Wolves

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:17 pm

Jollffe wrote:
ANDYBLUE wrote:no chance off to the prem :old: :ayatollah:

Fair shout, but there are others at Wolves Solbakken is willing to sell. If not Kightly, Ebanks-Blake would be my striker of choice.

I always said I'd like us to get Ebans, alongside Bothroyd on loan..... at least there's a SHIT LOAD of guaranteed GOALS in there...?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Merlin wrote:I always said I'd like us to get Ebans, alongside Bothroyd on loan..... at least there's a SHIT LOAD of guaranteed GOALS in there...?

Yep! Didn't Ebanks-Blake fire in 25 Championship goals back in 2008-09? And he's still just 26.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:00 pm

E Blake, really needs to drop off some fat. he don't get around like he use to