Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: City set to bid for Kim Bo-Kyung

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Merlin wrote:According to latest reports on twitter - he claims his agents are in talks with us currently!

link? :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:09 pm

The club means business if this report is accurate, with Kimbo turning down a near £5 million :shock: move to Monaco:-

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2897/cha ... lks-claims

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:10 pm

If we are talking to his agent then does that meen we've already had a bid accepted ?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:11 pm

boyosback wrote:If we are talking to his agent then does that meen we've already had a bid accepted ?

It does :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:12 pm

boyosback wrote:If we are talking to his agent then does that meen we've already had a bid accepted ?

i thought that, somd japanese guy on twitter said we bid just over £1 million, not bad for 'the next ji sung park' isi :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:13 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:

i thought that, somd japanese guy on twitter said we bid just over £1 million, not bad for 'the next ji sung park' isi :ayatollah:

According to the Goal.com link I posted above, Kimbo & his agent turned down a near £5 million move to Monaco! :shock: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:

According to the Goal.com link I posted above, Kimbo & his agent turned down a near £5 million move to Monaco! :shock: :ayatollah:

well i think £5mil for an unproven player is abit steep :cry: think max i'd pay is £2mil even if he is great in asia!

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:41 pm

If the boy & his agent turned down a €6 mill deal with Monaco then this might take up a big chunk of our budget.

Could be worth it though, he looks like the type of player we need and I cant see the CB39 deal happening this summer.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:31 pm

NickPenarth wrote:If the boy & his agent turned down a €6 mill deal with Monaco then this might take up a big chunk of our budget.

Could be worth it though, he looks like the type of player we need and I cant see the CB39 deal happening this summer.

what position does he play?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:54 pm

I'd prefer Kim-bo Slice. More our kind of player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMq0ZJ8H ... verified=1

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:36 pm

Never heard of him but by the sound of it good player. Obviously MM is being encouraged to buy Asian players. Sam tried that. Plenty of good players over here and Europe. Will Tan be picking the players. Not too sure what to think about all that's happened to the City lately. :|

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Sounds very exciting but i doubt very much that we could or would pay that much money for an untried and unproven player in Europe.
:? :? :?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Sky have noe caught up with the news ;)

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7888141/