Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: KEEP CARDIFF BLUE - PROTEST MENU

Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:07 pm

dazzyt wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
bluecyw wrote:you dont have to be Einstein to know most city fans allready wear blue and will continue to

Not a dig at you Bluecyw but I may well wear red next season, does that mean I going to receive a load of abuse from our own fans???? This, in all honesty, is the only thing that is making me think twice about buying it. I have a 6 year old son and I'm just a little nervy about what might happen on the way back to my car after a bad result. There are some sound city fans but you got to admit there's some right idiots too!

So you wont be calling anyone names at the ground like you do on here?.Regards Dizzy: :lol: ayatollah:

Name calling where???

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:06 am

I don't know why the sellouts have to jump on threads like this, it's only a list of suggestions that you can take or leave.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:37 pm

Robbiwee wrote:I don't know why the sellouts have to jump on threads like this, it's only a list of suggestions that you can take or leave.

Sellouts???? SELLOUTS???? Seems we're the ones still supporting Cardiff City while you're all bitching and whining!

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:03 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
Robbiwee wrote:I don't know why the sellouts have to jump on threads like this, it's only a list of suggestions that you can take or leave.

Sellouts???? SELLOUTS???? Seems we're the ones still supporting Cardiff City while you're all bitching and whining!

If you're happy the club's been rebranded into something as predictable and cheesy as 'red dragons' then good luck to you, Natman "blue". The KCB group isn't happy and wants to change things back. Even if it won't happen this season, it might in the future if enough people get behind the cause.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:26 pm

Robbiwee wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

If you're happy the club's been rebranded into something as predictable and cheesy as 'red dragons' then good luck to you, Natman "blue". The KCB group isn't happy and wants to change things back. Even if it won't happen this season, it might in the future if enough people get behind the cause.

Predictable and cheesy??? to be predictable someone had to see it coming, they didn't so it wasn't predictable. To be cheesy it has to play on a stereotype or be some kind of exageration or something familiar, of which it isn't.

If you want to campaign to change it back there by all means do. but do it productively, rather than hurling abuse, obscenities and general aggression towards to club and everyone regarding the current situation who holds a different view to yourself. Just look at the language used and the names you have called me and others in this post alone to see my concerns about myself and my son wearing red.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:28 pm

ps, just had a look and it won't let me change my username

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
Robbiwee wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

Predictable and cheesy??? to be predictable someone had to see it coming, they didn't so it wasn't predictable. To be cheesy it has to play on a stereotype or be some kind of exageration or something familiar, of which it isn't.

If you want to campaign to change it back there by all means do. but do it productively, rather than hurling abuse, obscenities and general aggression towards to club and everyone regarding the current situation who holds a different view to yourself. Just look at the language used and the names you have called me and others in this post alone to see my concerns about myself and my son wearing red.

Hypocrite

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:16 pm

Ah good old dazzy , a lot to say but very little to contribute.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:15 pm

Natman Blue wrote:Ah good old dazzy , a lot to say but very little to contribute.

I have stated how I feel since it all begun and have no intentions of debating with a keyboard warrior who knows very little and who only resorts to childish name calling when anyone disagrees with his views.Regards..........Dizzy....... :roll: as you usually call me.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:15 pm

BLUE , AND ONLY BLUE. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING RED ASSOCIATED WITH THE CITY , OR ANYTHING WITH THAT RUBBISH NEW BADGE ON.

BLUEBIRD TILL I DIE..

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:18 pm

dazzyt wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:Ah good old dazzy , a lot to say but very little to contribute.

I have stated how I feel since it all begun and have no intentions of debating with a keyboard warrior who knows very little and who only resorts to childish name calling when anyone disagrees with his views.Regards..........Dizzy....... :roll: as you usually call me.

So are you saying that because I called you dizzy I called you names? Mate, I was on my phone, tried to type dazzy and it uses predictive text which changed it and I didn't realize. Is this the reason you've been berating me as you have??? Oh my word!