Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR 'Major Announcement"

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:16 pm

SSN QPR are to make a major announcement at 3pm.

Bothroyd back to Cardiff :lol: Hope its not Bellamy !

Re: QPR 'Major Announcement"

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Think its about new stadium

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:18 pm

It will be regarding a site for a new stadium ;)

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:19 pm

Interesting that Fernandes doesn't seem that red is the answer

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:20 pm

That would make sense. I know they were signing Park Ji-Sung from Man Utd but it would have to be something major like that I suppose. Good shout.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:20 pm

I heard that they have just bought a load of land in Ealing, where they are going to build a state of the art training facility.
Also there's talk of a new 35,000 seater stadium on the old milk factory in white city.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:25 pm

New stadium and maybe that Korean geezer from Man Utd?

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Some one on twitter has just said that they are offering West Ham £10m for all their fans, Cos their own fans are f*cking shit!

:lol:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:32 pm

I love the media......the next big announcement, will be the greatest announcement of all time.

Ji sun park......FFS

Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:35 pm

Bit of sour grapes mate?

He's the most decorated Asian player in history not to mention a bloody good player.

Like yourselves we are trying to tap into the Asian market & this signing will propel us into that instantly. So yes as global football news goes I would say its quite a big announcement.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:37 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Bit of sour grapes mate?

He's the most decorated Asian player in history not to mention a bloody good player.

Like yourselves we are trying to tap into the Asian market & this signing will propel us into that instantly. So yes as global football news goes I would say its quite a big announcement.

Stan, last season it was announced we had the David Beckham of Malaysia, guess what at the last meeting I went to Malky said they are sent over here to train and just that, they wouldnt even make our Academy team :lol:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:55 pm

More like the Eddie Johnson of Malaysia :lol:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:56 pm

Perhaps they are going to announce that they will only play eligible players in ther coming season! :lol:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Stan, last season it was announced we had the David Beckham of Malaysia, guess what at the last meeting I went to Malky said they are sent over here to train and just that, they wouldnt even make our Academy team :lol:

I imagine VT will want a marquee signing sooner rather than later if he wants to take the Cardiff brand to Asia.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:06 pm

mugsy wrote:Perhaps they are going to announce that they will only play eligible players in ther coming season! :lol:

You can do what you want if you have the best brief pal :D

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:08 pm

If you had an ounce of sense Stan you would see that I was directing my frustration towards sky sports.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:10 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:You can do what you want if you have the best brief pal :D

Or if you are a Laaaandon club more to the point. :roll:

Not bitter Stan, you deserved promotion.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
mugsy wrote:Perhaps they are going to announce that they will only play eligible players in ther coming season! :lol:

You can do what you want if you have the best brief pal :D

Yes - but we got our own back - we lumbered you with that waste of space Bothroyd ( you lot should have learnt have we also shafted you with that deadleg Langley ) :lol:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:23 pm

any body a little concerned that us and qpr are practically on the same business plan here??

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:24 pm

Merlin wrote:Some one on twitter has just said that they are offering West Ham £10m for all their fans, Cos their own fans are f*cking shit!

This post must be up for an award :D :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:26 pm

Being generous you can have South Korea, we'll take the rest ;)

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:31 pm

Lol, you can have Ji Sung Park, as well as the south korean market :lol: .

Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:01 pm

brick1964 wrote:

If you had an ounce of sense Stan you would see that I was directing my frustration towards sky sports.

Apologies Brick.

As for the reast :lol:

Good banter... Keep it coming..

Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:11 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
brick1964 wrote:

Apologies Brick.

As for the reast :lol:

Good banter... Keep it coming..

Thank you Stan.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:16 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... adium.html

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:27 pm

HE MAY NOT BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR CCFC CHELSEA FC LIKE ARE REJECTS FOR THEMSELVES IE MANAGER .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: