Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is the colour change effecting players coming in..?

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:07 pm

From the outside, do they see the club as a joke at the moment..?

Re: Is the colour change effecting players coming in..?

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:13 pm

NO!

All agents and players are interested in is their salary! Don't think they give a monkeys what colour shirt they wear....

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:14 pm

Merlin wrote:NO!

All agents and players are interested in is their salary! Don't think they give a monkeys what colour shirt they wear....

Is that really the case or is it just the perspective fans put them in..?

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:20 pm

Wayne Bridge is on £90k at Brighton??? maybe that goes some way in to answering your question.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Merlin wrote:Wayne Bridge is on £90k at Brighton??? maybe that goes some way in to answering your question.

No it doesn't.

Players are human beings too, just because another company (in this case a football club) may offer you more money it isnt the be all and end all.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Angry Man wrote:

It clearly isn't an issue for Bellamy, Mutch or Lewis or any of the current squad. It's a pitty you get a chubby over negative opinions and points of view. Remember when you said the Malaysians were putting NO money into he club. How wrong you were, their rebranding nonsense might be infantile and stupid, but you don't see the tax man at the mo do you? The claim that the HMRC were being 'drip fed' has disappeared from your repertoire recently...

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Merlin wrote:Wayne Bridge is on £90k at Brighton??? maybe that goes some way in to answering your question.

No it doesn't.

Players are human beings too, just because another company (in this case a football club) may offer you more money it isnt the be all and end all.

If you think players will not come here because we play in red, you need your head read. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Players move to different clubs and wer dfferent coloured shirts, only ones who would care is hometown plauers in my opinion

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:32 pm

As long as we continue to be happy to pay players wages we cannot afford, they'll be happy to come, no matter what the colour, atmosphere, fan opinions, etc, etc

Money talks and we've been happy to spend too much for too long and we want more spent and we want it now! :roll:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:33 pm

What a load of Shit

Perhaps players do not come because of the amount of abuse possible signings receive on this forum?????

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:35 pm

This is getting boring!

Do you have to constantly make negative speculations regarding the rebranding to try and justify to yourself why the rebranding may be wrong for the club?

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:39 pm

K
Angry Man wrote:

Your perspective more like

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:41 pm

As far as I'm awear Bellamy hasn't signed and while other clubs are boosting their squads we are watching 'possible' beneficial signings put pen to paper with other clubs.

Im sorry but it can't be all down to money surely

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:55 pm

Angry Man wrote:From the outside, do they see the club as a joke at the moment..?

bollocks does it

Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Blue crow wrote:What a load of Shit

Perhaps players do not come because of the amount of abuse possible signings receive on this forum?????

Or they have seen how our fans treat Anthony Gerrard on Twitter???

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:03 pm

No - of course not - new players could not care a toss of what colour shirts they wear :oops:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:17 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
Blue crow wrote:What a load of Shit

Or they have seen how our fans treat Anthony Gerrard on Twitter???

for the money they take in wages from the club, :ayatollah: time to man up . ;) ;) CCFC

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:28 pm

Angry Man wrote:

No it doesn't.

Remember that one next time 200 odd of your recruitment workers turn you down ;)

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:30 pm

Angry Man wrote:As far as I'm awear Bellamy hasn't signed and while other clubs are boosting their squads we are watching 'possible' beneficial signings put pen to paper with other clubs.

Matter of interest, how many other Championship clubs have signed 2 players or more up to this point?

Remember we already have Jordon Mutch and Joe Lewis and the players haven't even returned for pre-season trainning.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:39 pm

Angry Man wrote:From the outside, do they see the club as a joke at the moment..?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please tell me a 9 year old has hacked your account?????

Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:42 pm

taffyapple wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:57 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Angry Man wrote:As far as I'm awear Bellamy hasn't signed and while other clubs are boosting their squads we are watching 'possible' beneficial signings put pen to paper with other clubs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I bet Bellamey :lol: would dread playing in a red shirt, perhaps that is the stumbling block. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You got to just love him haven't you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:15 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

I bet Bellamey :lol: would dread playing in a red shirt, perhaps that is the stumbling block. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Oh dear :lol:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Matter of interest, how many other Championship clubs have signed 2 players or more up to this point?

Remember we already have Jordon Mutch and Joe Lewis and the players haven't even returned for pre-season trainning.

Tony so far only 3 championship teams have not signed a player, Millwall, Watford & Forest.

Blackpool, Birmingham and Hull have signed only 1 player.

Ipswich, Palace, Cardiff, Bolton, Derby, Wolves, Bristol City,Barnsley and Charlton have signed 2 players each.

Leicester, Burnley and Blackburn have signed 3 players each.

Middlesbrough, Brighton, Leeds and Peterborough have signed 4 players each.

Huddersfield and Sheffield Wed have signed 5 players each.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:12 pm

taffyapple wrote:

want to kiss you sometimes - you nail that daft tw*t every time!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:17 pm

eddiep wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

want to kiss you sometimes - you nail that daft tw*t every time!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My pleasure feller :D

Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:02 pm

are you serious,players are only interested in the colour of money not the colour of shirts. :D

Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:36 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

That must explain why he only played 18 games last season!!! Would only go on the pitch if Liverpool were in their away or 3rd kit. By jove I think he's onto something!!!