Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Langston effecting transfers in??

Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:56 pm

As both party's cant come to a settlement. Would I be right in saying that our owners are reluctant to spend anything until the Langston issue is sorted. I know we were supposed to have funds available as well as the Langston money but I think this is the stumbling block.

How come now there is talk of Jarvis and Harris all of a sudden?

Enough to drive a man demented :lol:

Re: Langston effecting transfers in??

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:12 pm

The only thing Langston will delay is the debt to equity conversion.

However, after Re-Branding the club, EVERYONE involved has extra pressure on them to deliver THIS season!

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:18 pm

No,the transfer money has been signed off,its there for malkay.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:01 pm

ngriffiths wrote:No,the transfer money has been signed off,its there for malkay.

Is that 100% fact? Or just what we have been told in the media and the official site?

Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:07 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:As both party's cant come to a settlement. Would I be right in saying that our owners are reluctant to spend anything until the Langston issue is sorted. I know we were supposed to have funds available as well as the Langston money but I think this is the stumbling block.

The spelling on ere is atrocious!!! Particularly when web browsers come with built in spell checking nowadays, its 'affect' not 'effect'!!!! :roll: :lol:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:08 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
ngriffiths wrote:No,the transfer money has been signed off,its there for malkay.

Is that 100% fact? Or just what we have been told in the media and the official site?

Baz

the money they continue to pump in will be unsecured as the only debenture they hold against the club is the original 6 million in may 2010.
what will eventually happen if sam is not resolved is that the malaysians will become the biggest unsecured creditor which would give them the upper hand over langston if we went into administration as they would have the larger voting rights.
personally i would like to see them give sam his 10 million so we can all move on

Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:13 pm

steve davies wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:

Baz

the money they continue to pump in will be unsecured as the only debenture they hold against the club is the original 6 million in may 2010.
what will eventually happen if sam is not resolved is that the malaysians will become the biggest unsecured creditor which would give them the upper hand over langston if we went into administration as they would have the larger voting rights.
personally i would like to see them give sam his 10 million so we can all move on

:D

Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:14 pm

steve davies wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:

Baz

I have to agree with Steve on this.

Also if Tan was to pay of Langston now then Tan could sell the naming rights of our club say for at least £5mill.

Baz, Also lets not blame Langston for u not buying players, it never stopped Tan stripping us of our identity did it ?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85866 :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:29 pm

steve davies wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:

Baz

As reading on Mike's board I think this is a very clever and brilliant strategy that they are developing. Effectively they will hold all the aces... is the change to red a signal of intent as to who is actually in-charge of the situation at the club and is not only a marketing move but a business move also???

Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
steve davies wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:

Baz

I have to agree with Steve on this.

Also if Tan was to pay of Langston now then Tan could sell the naming rights of our club say for at least £5mill.

Baz, Also lets not blame Langston for u not buying players, it never stopped Tan stripping us of our identity did it ?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85866 :ayatollah:

No mate, not blaming Langston just wondering if this was the hold up.

:ayatollah:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:04 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:As both party's cant come to a settlement. Would I be right in saying that our owners are reluctant to spend anything until the Langston issue is sorted. I know we were supposed to have funds available as well as the Langston money but I think this is the stumbling block.

The spelling on ere is atrocious!!! Particularly when web browsers come with built in spell checking nowadays, its 'affect' not 'effect'!!!! :roll: :lol:

Ere :shock: :shock: :shock:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:21 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

Lol ooooppppps

Ere :shock: :shock: :shock: