Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

West Ham

Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:37 am

I'm not sure if they are going to streghten in all area's but surely the likes of Mayard and Sam Baldock aren't going to play and are going to be bench warmers surely ?
(I think West Ham tries to buy the best championship plays so others clubs would not get them !)
So do you think they or any others are worth a punt ? :ayatollah:

Re: West Ham

Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:44 am

That's a bit like Tesco buying land and not building on it so other retail supermarkets can't expand :lol:

Um, Maynard definetly I'd say yes, can't see Vaz Te doing much in the premiership tbh.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:06 am

I think Baldock has been told he can leave, not sure if he is the quality we need here to go up. I would like to think we could get better.

Maynard would be a big buy for us, but would cost a fair wedge.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:26 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:I think Baldock has been told he can leave, not sure if he is the quality we need here to go up. I would like to think we could get better.

i like baldock very good player also not a bad recor also i wouldn mind le fondre from reading he was their top goalscorer but didndt start much

Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:28 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:I think Baldock has been told he can leave, not sure if he is the quality we need here to go up. I would like to think we could get better.

actually i think baldock is staying just read on west ham web http://www.whufc.com/articles/20120708/ ... 84_2835135