Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Labour trying to airbrush their history with the banks

Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:44 am

Show some balls and apologise to the people!!!! Then you 'could' become re-elected

Re: Labour trying to airbrush their history with the banks

Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:11 am

Angry Man wrote:Show some balls and apologise to the people!!!! Then you 'could' become re-elected

That's a bit rich asking them to show some balls. What would impress me if for just one time the Tory's could take responsibility for something. Anything! You'd swear they've not been in power for God knows how long now. Every single thing that comes up they manage to blame on the last government.
They are the ones in power, they are the ones in the driving seat. Sort it out of get out. Stop crying like a bunch of school girls and get on with it.
It doesn't surprise me though, they've always blamed the last lot. Every single Tory PM there's ever been has done exactly the same thing. Even when the last PM was a Tory they still manage to pass the blame. John Major did it, he blamed everything on Thatcher.

Here are the rules that ALL Tory governments have lived by and always will......

1. Make the super rich richer at the expense of the masses.
2. Make the Masses believe it's Their Fault.
3. Never Ever Take Responsibility For Anything.
4. And most importantly... Beat the masses with a stick for a few years bleeding them dry to make the top few richer. Then when there's a few months left in power throw them a few crumbs. They'll be so happy that you've stopped beating them that they'll vote for you again. Then as soon as you are back in continue beating them again.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:11 am

Great Post Berwyn

:ayatollah:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Sorry but wasn't it Labours very own Tony Blair who first said that its impossible to make all your changes in your first term..? Or was it just impossible for him to do and you expect everyone else to do it..?

Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:51 pm

Angry Man wrote:Sorry but wasn't it Labours very own Tony Blair who first said that its impossible to make all your changes in your first term..? Or was it just impossible for him to do and you expect everyone else to do it..?

To be honest with you I don't give a fcuk about Tony Blair. He's yesterday's news. Going on about him him will solve nothing now. They need to crack on about the work to be done now rather than go on about years gone by.
Your responce is a typical Tory one - lets not worry about the here and now, but instead harp on about years gone by. Blair hasn't been in the driving seat for years. Cameron has. So far he's done nothing apart from play a blame game.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:01 pm

Berwyn wrote:
Angry Man wrote:Sorry but wasn't it Labours very own Tony Blair who first said that its impossible to make all your changes in your first term..? Or was it just impossible for him to do and you expect everyone else to do it..?

To be honest with you I don't give a fcuk about Tony Blair. He's yesterday's news. Going on about him him will solve nothing now. They need to crack on about the work to be done now rather than go on about years gone by.
Your responce is a typical Tory one - lets not worry about the here and now, but instead harp on about years gone by. Blair hasn't been in the driving seat for years. Cameron has. So far he's done nothing apart from play a blame game.

My point being that its good enough for Labour to take more than one term for them to change things yet when others are in power they have to do it all straight away.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:02 pm

You can imagine the conversation between Cameron and his mrs when they found out they left their kid in the pub.

Oh shit, we've left they kid behind. Quick you go and get the kid, I'll stay here and work out how I can blame the last government.

Quick.... find out when the pub was built and if Labour were in at the time. Check to see if anyone working in that pub is in a trade union. Oh and I'm sure the car was manufactured during Brown's time....

Ar.... I've got it.... I know for a fact that the kid was born under a Labout government. If they'd had decent family policies back then we wouldn't have had a child then and so no kid to leave behind in the pub! Fcuking Labour's fault again!. :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:06 pm

Berwyn wrote:You can imagine the conversation between Cameron and his mrs when they found out they left their kid in the pub.

Oh shit, we've left they kid behind. Quick you go and get the kid, I'll stay here and work out how I can blame the last government.

Quick.... find out when the pub was built and if Labour were in at the time. Check to see if anyone working in that pub is in a trade union. Oh and I'm sure the car was manufactured during Brown's time....

Ar.... I've got it.... I know for a fact that the kid was born under a Labout government. If they'd had decent family policies back then we wouldn't have had a child then and so no kid to leave behind in the pub! Fcuking Labour's fault again!. :lol: :lol:

Compare that with the fact that Ed Miliband has refused to have his name on his sons birth certificate really makes him father of the year!!! :lol:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:28 pm

So you have managed to blame the pub kid thing on Labour! Well done! :lol:

Like I said I don't care about Ed Mill, Tony Blair, Brown or anyone else not in power. I care about this Cameron clown because, and I know it doesn't look like it, he is the one in power and the only one who could possibly do anything about the hole we are in. If he put as much effort in to running the country as he does playing a blame game then we'd be happy days. Unfortunately he's proved that he's not up to the job, clueless in fact, and devoid of any ideas. That's all he can do is throw crap at Labour past and present. At the end of the day you and he can say throw as much crap as you want at Labour, but that isn't going to help us in any way whatsoever. He's the one in the driving seat and if he can't steer us then he should get out and give someone else a go, even if that someone else is a different Tory MP.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:45 pm

Berwyn wrote:So you have managed to blame the pub kid thing on Labour! Well done! :lol:

Like I said I don't care about Ed Mill, Tony Blair, Brown or anyone else not in power. I care about this Cameron clown because, and I know it doesn't look like it, he is the one in power and the only one who could possibly do anything about the hole we are in. If he put as much effort in to running the country as he does playing a blame game then we'd be happy days. Unfortunately he's proved that he's not up to the job, clueless in fact, and devoid of any ideas. That's all he can do is throw crap at Labour past and present. At the end of the day you and he can say throw as much crap as you want at Labour, but that isn't going to help us in any way whatsoever. He's the one in the driving seat and if he can't steer us then he should get out and give someone else a go, even if that someone else is a different Tory MP.

The blame is with the parents no matter what party they are from.

Typical Labour, very good at throwing the stone in opposition but shit when in power.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Angry Man wrote:Show some balls and apologise to the people!!!! Then you 'could' become re-elected

The irony of that statement from you is classic :lol: :lol: :lol: