Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

well iv been to pompey fans aswell

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Ten of them and seven said they would rebrand if it meant saving their club,so where some people get their facts from makes me think.Iv also spoke to other fans.STILL NOT BEEN TOLD WE ARE SELLING OUT,Thoughts please,buy the way murrays shit :roll:

Re: well iv been to pompey fans aswell

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:16 pm

LEADER

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:19 pm

Not a leader mate just a city fan who dont stir the shit

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Well it's not stirring shit the fans Annis may have asked might have different thoughts to yours :roll:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Mate i dont care what annis or anyone else thinks,the fact is not all fans think we are a joke.AS SOME SAY WE ARE

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Well I can honestly say 30 or so GERS fans I've spoken to wouldn't care what colour they were as long as it wasn't green or white.

And with a touch of irony rangers are fucked and their last and current owners are called Green and White :lol:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Always Blue wrote:Well it's not stirring shit the fans Annis may have asked might have different thoughts to yours :roll:

he said 7 would, maybe the other 3 were who annis talked to ;) :lol:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Personally anyone who ent experiencing it can say 'Oh I would fight against it' but if they look at the facts and reasons for it then they wouldn't say that.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:55 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Personally anyone who ent experiencing it can say 'Oh I would fight against it' but if they look at the facts and reasons for it then they wouldn't say that.

What facts and reasons are they then? Apart from one mans lucky whim?

Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:21 pm

Im just pointing out You never know until you experience it < fact.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:04 am

You never know until you experience it is less than fact?

Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:36 am

Steve Van Halen wrote:You never know until you experience it is less than fact?

Exactly :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:38 am

Im right.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:39 pm

lets move on :old:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:56 pm

am spending next week in portsmouth with work in a hotel right next to fratton park so will report back my findings after a few beers with the locals :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:50 pm

earnieblue wrote:Ten of them and seven said they would rebrand if it meant saving their club,so where some people get their facts from makes me think.Iv also spoke to other fans.STILL NOT BEEN TOLD WE ARE SELLING OUT,Thoughts please,buy the way murrays shit :roll:

MURRAY'S SHIT. :oops: The 4th best player in the world (out of how many tennis players worldwide?).Absolutely minted. Smart girl on his arm. Travels the World playing the game he loves.................................F**k me. WISH I WAS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: