Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CLUB SURVEY

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:37 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bit F**king late now. :(

Re: CLUB SURVEY

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:39 pm

What ever you think, its important you reply to it honestly, imho.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:41 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:What ever you think, its important you reply to it honestly, imho.

Already replied to it, and before anyone says, im not in the Blue or red camp im sitting on the fence for now, but i do think this survey is a bit of a joke and just a tad too late. :(

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:43 pm

nobby wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:What ever you think, its important you reply to it honestly, imho.

Already replied to it, and before anyone says, im not in the Blue or red camp im sitting on the fence for now, but i do think this survey is a bit of a joke and just a tad too late. :(

too late for this season. good forward planning next. just a shame about the spelling!!!

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
nobby wrote:

too late for this season. good forward planning next. just a shame about the spelling!!!

Forgive me, for i had a rough upbringing, & an even rougher education.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:13 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
nobby wrote:

sorry, wasn't having a dig. Was meaning the spelling on the survey itself!!! was bad! Things on there like 'Wesh Dragon'

Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
nobby wrote:

sorry, wasn't having a dig. Was meaning the spelling on the survey itself!!! was bad! Things on there like 'Wesh Dragon'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:42 pm

And out the thousands surveyed the club pick 20 people to have some input, probably 20 who share the same vision has Vincent tan, democracy Malaysian style

Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:55 pm

just completed mine, some good questions but i doubt will be taking seriously