Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Can I make a difference?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Sorry baz, I beat you to it! :lol:

Facebook group - Cardiff City Football Club (A New Era) 1000 members

Twitter - CCFC_Evolution (220 followers)

Join in though pal! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:
Its a democracy we live and to coin your phrase on the flip side is it also fair for lots of fans who dont want to embrace the change to remain silent. You are a regular poster and would have seen the feelings and posts on this messageboard. I have not seen anyone say they would threaten anyone wearing a Red top let alone a kiddie that I believe is pure scaremongering on your part. We have a family stand if you are concerned the sensible option as a parent would be to sit with your child there. If as is your right you choose to sit in the Ninian stand then surely you are not silly enough to see there could be protests or anti Red comments made given the current situation we find ourselves in

Not scaremongering mate, in all honesty i'm being sincere. The question I would put to you then is should we have to move from sitting with our mates because on the back of these protests some people may take it too far? Do you think he wouldn't hear it from the family stand though anyway? And I think my concern is not solely within the ground but more so walking back to the car afterwards

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:26 pm

And to add to that i have now also been threatened

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:33 pm

Natman Blue wrote:And to add to that i have now also been threatened

This guy is a piece of work,he insults people then pm's them trying to make you believe he didn't when it is in black and white in his posts,you are weird mate and a you are a stalker.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:38 pm

dazzyt wrote:

This guy is a piece of work,he insults people then pm's them trying to make you believe he didn't when it is in black and white in his posts,you are weird mate and a you are a stalker.

You really haven't got a clue have you. I called you dizzy on accident because of predictivee text, until you mentioned that last time I had no idea how I was supposed to have called you any names. And yes, I did pm you to explain that to sort it out in case you didn't read the message i've left on the thread. And yes, it is dazzy who has threatened me via pm when i sent him the message mentioned above.

Now can people see my concerns???

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:41 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
dazzyt wrote:

You really haven't got a clue have you. I called you dizzy on accident because of predictivee text, until you mentioned that last time I had no idea how I was supposed to have called you any names. And yes, I did pm you to explain that to sort it out in case you didn't read the message i've left on the thread. And yes, it is dazzy who has threatened me via pm when i sent him the message mentioned above.

threatened you?....you are a joke or a jack

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Yes, you said "are you looking for trouble???" that to me pretty much indicates a threat

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:45 pm

dazzyt wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
dazzyt wrote:

threatened you?....you are a joke or a jack

Come on Natman post the pms you sent me on this thread or shall I do it?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:
Its a democracy we live and to coin your phrase on the flip side is it also fair for lots of fans who dont want to embrace the change to remain silent. You are a regular poster and would have seen the feelings and posts on this messageboard. I have not seen anyone say they would threaten anyone wearing a Red top let alone a kiddie that I believe is pure scaremongering on your part. We have a family stand if you are concerned the sensible option as a parent would be to sit with your child there. If as is your right you choose to sit in the Ninian stand then surely you are not silly enough to see there could be protests or anti Red comments made given the current situation we find ourselves in

Not scaremongering mate, in all honesty i'm being sincere. The question I would put to you then is should we have to move from sitting with our mates because on the back of these protests some people may take it too far? Do you think he wouldn't hear it from the family stand though anyway? And I think my concern is not solely within the ground but more so walking back to the car afterwards

I think you might need to stick to taking your kid 10 pin bowling and watch shrek :lol: I think your either Daya or a Jack :?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Cefn: lol

Dazzy: go ahead, tried to do it on my tablet but it won't allow me to copy and paste. Fyi i've also forwarded it to the mods

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:56 pm

Cefn: none of the above, been a CARDIFF city fans for almost as long as i can remember. No hammers or swans for me. Annis can vouch, had many a long discussion with him over the phone.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Natman Blue wrote:Cefn: none of the above, been a CARDIFF city fans for almost as long as i can remember. No hammers or swans for me. Annis can vouch, had many a long discussion with him over the phone.

Though I did once manage west ham!!! Well, when i was 14 and it was by one of those postal management games

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:08 pm

People who say theres no reason for the rebranding is a idiot.
Hes the owner of the club, like every other owner they have different plans and visions. He liked the idea he created so shut up.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:10 am

I posted at the start and upset people so what i stand buy what i said

The fact is the fans are divided and this whole post just proves it and its a big mess are own fans are arguing fact.

Weather you like it or not you have to see that V Tan in his re branding has created the whole thing fact.

Look passed your own stance on the re branding and look for yourself what he has done and the fact is he has fuxked up fact.

So the whole thing is just a joke to divide the fans within a football club to me is bollocks and if people find me abusive or they dont like what I post I dont give a shit .This is my club to and its fuxked because of Tan fact.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:25 am

brickyblue wrote:I posted at the start and upset people so what i stand buy what i said

The fact is the fans are divided and this whole post just proves it and its a big mess are own fans are arguing fact.

Weather you like it or not you have to see that V Tan in his re branding has created the whole thing fact.

Look passed your own stance on the re branding and look for yourself what he has done and the fact is he has fuxked up fact.

So the whole thing is just a joke to divide the fans within a football club to me is bollocks and if people find me abusive or they dont like what I post I dont give a shit .This is my club to and its fuxked because of Tan fact.

Well firstly your grammar and literacy is appalling,
And secondly how is all this Tans Fault?

We have been on a sticky wicket for a good few years,and most of our owners from (Dick) Wright to Sam my lord have caused divide and controversy.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:08 pm

brickyblue wrote:I posted at the start and upset people so what i stand buy what i said

Completely and utterly disagree with you there!

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:16 pm

No

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:41 pm

aj1927 wrote:

Well firstly your grammar and literacy is appalling,
And secondly how is all this Tans Fault?

ha ha what are you a head teacher or something?If I need to spell it out for you first of all your neglect on understanding the situation is appalling where have you been .The fans are divided because V T re branded the football club.Some fans agree with the re branding,some put up with it and others detest it.V T is at fault because he is in charge and responsible for the re branding not hard to understand really.

What you have written underneath is true but they haven't caused as much divide as Tan have they now.

We have been on a sticky wicket for a good few years,and most of our owners from (Dick) Wright to Sam my lord have caused divide and controversy.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Natman Blue wrote:

Dont understand how you can disagree V T has caused a fans divide its happening here and now and if you decide to keep the blinkers on then thats fine .We will agree to disagree and move on you have your opinion and I will have mine.When you look at us as an example we are a good example of fans who are divided.We have divided opinions on the issue but it is an issue.

The way I look at it is this City fans together are the best and make me very proud but at the moment some of us are pulling in different directions at the club at that is a shame and it angers me a lot.

The man to blame for it is Vt he caused it that is a fact .What is happening is fans of the same club are arguing about it everyday so to me we are divided and its not going away so we just go round in circles with it all .I would rather talk about transfers and the new season but Tan has created a cloud over my club and I dont like him for it one bit.Us fans are in a no win situation I will not back down even though I did try very hard to except the re brand I no now I will never expect it.

You will not back down either so to me the hole thing is fuxked up weather we like it or not. Hope you enjoy the new season and I would like to add I have strong feelings for CCFC and dont enjoy arguing with fellow City fans but when you feel strongly about something then you have to stand up for what you believe in. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:27 pm

brickyblue wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

Dont understand how you can disagree V T has caused a fans divide its happening here and now and if you decide to keep the blinkers on then thats fine .We will agree to disagree and move on you have your opinion and I will have mine.When you look at us as an example we are a good example of fans who are divided.We have divided opinions on the issue but it is an issue.

VT has introduced something that some fans readily embrace, some fans reluctantly accept and other fans can't stand. Dave Jones adopted tactics which meant he had his fans and had is haters. Peter Ridsdale in some eyes kept the club going while staring in the face of oblivion while by others he is seen as a con artist. People will have different views on different things on that you are right but it brings me on to a later point...

The way I look at it is this City fans together are the best and make me very proud but at the moment some of us are pulling in different directions at the club at that is a shame and it angers me a lot.

The way you see the fans doesn't need to change. However from my perspective it is not VT dividing the fans, its the fans themselves doing that! VT has created a split in opinion, but the football is all about opinions and I'd guess we'd need to be more worried if someone didn't divide opinions as to me that would symbolise apathy rather than the passion we all have for the club as supporters. Now the problem for me is not VT but the fans themselves, its us who have allowed these differences of opinion to get out of control not VT. We have to own up and face the consequences of our actions and behaviour on here and other forum. Being called a sellout, a f***ing disgrace etc etc because someone has a different opinion doesn't help, neither does receiving threats via pm (as has hapened to me)

The man to blame for it is Vt he caused it that is a fact .What is happening is fans of the same club are arguing about it everyday so to me we are divided and its not going away so we just go round in circles with it all .I would rather talk about transfers and the new season but Tan has created a cloud over my club and I dont like him for it one bit.Us fans are in a no win situation I will not back down even though I did try very hard to except the re brand I no now I will never expect it.

We're arguing abut it everday because some fans are bringing it up day after day after day, going over the same ground, rehashing the same old stories and arguments. The basic fact of the matter now is that we are Red, and for this season nothing is going to change that. Some fans just need to accept that and move on as some of the posts are not much more than bitching and whining, with very little containing anything constructive. If we're going to move on then the pro-blue fans need to (with all resepct) give it a rest and I say pro-blue as I don't see any pro-reds clogging up the message boards. Leave it a while because people are beginning to get fed up with the constant posts. Look to revisit it at a later date (not after a defeat), set up a steering or task and finish group. Channel your energies constructively.

You will not back down either so to me the hole thing is fuxked up weather we like it or not. Hope you enjoy the new season and I would like to add I have strong feelings for CCFC and dont enjoy arguing with fellow City fans but when you feel strongly about something then you have to stand up for what you believe in. :ayatollah:

Agree with you totally! However we should be able to discuss and debate, but unfortunately for many fans that degrades rather quickly into more unsavoury things!

I'll answer under each paragraph just to make it easier to respond if that's ok...

Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:56 pm

Like I say we could go around in circles talking about this for many hours .The fans are not to blame as Cardiff City is a sporting representation of south wales and its people ,its an obsession us welsh are very proud people.

We believed in the brand of Cardiff City and supported it in my case over 30 years and for Tan to radically change the kit and badge was very hurtful.

Tan created the argument with the fans not the fans creating the argument we were happy as we were and the fact is if you make such a radical change within a football club of passionate fans then what the hell do you expect other than a fans reaction.

This reaction is represented by us the fans in many different ways not the fans fault at all .Cardiff City is my battalion my garrison and it had representation in the form of a color and badge that I was so immensely proud and passionate about.Take this away and the strong feelings for me go away with it and that is just the way it is sorry.

How another fan of the same club can except the re brand to me given the explanation i just gave is ludicrous and I feel let down by those fans for not standing up for the club.In all my posts I have said things the exact way I feel and still feel but as much as I dont agree with many people I no that many fans dont agree with me and I do respect that.

I am adamant that Tan has caused war amongst us fans I dont see it any other way and again you and I are the perfect example of it multiply us by 20000 fans and you have divided fans.

You will reply giving your point which is fine then me then you and that is not are fault mate its VT'S.This could go on for years and its a very bad position for us to be in .Tan did it I blame him because I dont like it.Tan did it you dont blame him and you except it if thats not a divide i dont no what is mate.Like I say theres no end to it all and some say go support another club?why should I .I have had abuse thrown at me to it was long overdue I said my bit but where does it leave ccfc?

I dont no the answer to it time will tell but if you now take the Red away then the Blue side are happy and the Red side not a no win situation caused by VT.Like i say dont wish to argue but when feelings are so high what do you expect.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:45 pm

brickyblue wrote:Like I say we could go around in circles talking about this for many hours .The fans are not to blame as Cardiff City is a sporting representation of south wales and its people ,its an obsession us welsh are very proud people.

We believed in the brand of Cardiff City and supported it in my case over 30 years and for Tan to radically change the kit and badge was very hurtful.

Tan created the argument with the fans not the fans creating the argument we were happy as we were and the fact is if you make such a radical change within a football club of passionate fans then what the hell do you expect other than a fans reaction.

This reaction is represented by us the fans in many different ways not the fans fault at all .Cardiff City is my battalion my garrison and it had representation in the form of a color and badge that I was so immensely proud and passionate about.Take this away and the strong feelings for me go away with it and that is just the way it is sorry.

How another fan of the same club can except the re brand to me given the explanation i just gave is ludicrous and I feel let down by those fans for not standing up for the club.In all my posts I have said things the exact way I feel and still feel but as much as I dont agree with many people I no that many fans dont agree with me and I do respect that.

I am adamant that Tan has caused war amongst us fans I dont see it any other way and again you and I are the perfect example of it multiply us by 20000 fans and you have divided fans.

You will reply giving your point which is fine then me then you and that is not are fault mate its VT'S.This could go on for years and its a very bad position for us to be in .Tan did it I blame him because I dont like it.Tan did it you dont blame him and you except it if thats not a divide i dont no what is mate.Like I say theres no end to it all and some say go support another club?why should I .I have had abuse thrown at me to it was long overdue I said my bit but where does it leave ccfc?

I dont no the answer to it time will tell but if you now take the Red away then the Blue side are happy and the Red side not a no win situation caused by VT.Like i say dont wish to argue but when feelings are so high what do you expect.

I see you point I do. But the split was already there, how much grief has gone on between the two message boards?

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
brickyblue wrote:Like I say we could go around in circles talking about this for many hours .The fans are not to blame as Cardiff City is a sporting representation of south wales and its people ,its an obsession us welsh are very proud people.

I see you point I do. But the split was already there, how much grief has gone on between the two message boards?

I see your point and its seems we are somehow as close as we are ever gonna get in agreeing with each other .The one thing we both agree on is we want Cardiff City to go forward and success and make us all proud.The underlying consequence of are very own future success is it didnt need to be the lose of things very important to all of us representing Cardif City That for sum of us has made us bitter and it hurts would of cried and been a proud man to us in the prem in blue at home and with the city badge.Thats the consequence of are own future success and I mean Future.

A very watchful eye will be kept by fans and i hope we do well cos if we dont and have scruffiest so much then it could get awful supporting are team.I want the best for are club like you do but the consequence for me is to much but I will be there again with the kids supporting the team but it will never be the same again for me.Hope we both happy at the end of the season and I hope we both enjoy it.Just dont call us the Dragons cos I am likely to flip out. :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: