Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Can I make a difference?

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Little old me, Cardiff in my blood!! Are we all waiting? Are we all hoping? Are we just fed up?

No real signings! No real Statment Of intent, at the moment no hope of promotion. This is the reality!

I want Cardiff fans to unite. I'm worried we as fans will be split and at our first home game we need to be united as one for the simple gain of 3 points!! We are desperate for those 3 points!! Let's not let our owners get in the way of the mighty bluebirds gaining 3 points!

I'm shit at this, and I think with help, we can form a Cardiff city unite as one group!!

This group will be about Cardiff city. Not red and not blue. Just Cardiff city fc. We need to start the season strong, like other seasons.

I don't know where to start with this but someone come with the ideas!!

Face book, twitter ect!!!

Cardiff city unite !!!

Re: Can I make a difference?

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:21 pm

I would be up for this big time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Can start by changing your avater :roll:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:39 pm

Baz quick and simple answer is ..... NO!!!

some fans would rather see us play in blue against div 3 teams, and they will voice their disapproval against those in red.

What they don't see is if it wasn't for these radical plans we would be liquidated quicker than an ice cube in an oven and Cardiff City FC would be No more.

I'm not happy with it, but I understand it........

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:42 pm

aj1927 wrote:Baz quick and simple answer is ..... NO!!!

some fans would rather see us play in blue against div 3 teams, and they will voice their disapproval against those in red.

What they don't see is if it wasn't for these radical plans we would be liquidated quicker than an ice cube in an oven and Cardiff City FC would be No more.

Considering VT has only put 6 million of his own money in with the rest being taken out as loans, is this statement really true? How is us being rebranded going to financially benefit us? Nobody seems to know this, the only explanation about us being rebranded is because it's "VT's vision".

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:43 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Considering VT has only put 6 million of his own money in with the rest being taken out as loans, is this statement really true? How is us being rebranded going to financially benefit us? Nobody seems to know this, the only explanation about us being rebranded is because it's "VT's vision".

Your wasting your time Tonteg.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:44 pm

And some would promote an Anti VT and TG agenda at any close dues to a close affiliation and friendship with a former owner of the club

Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Whether its loans or not, it's no worse than what Sam or Riddler did, all have their plus and minus but facts are facts..
If the Malaysian were not fronting us then we would be fucked....

I'd love to see Cardiff debt free and self sustainable however none of us will ever live to see such a thing.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:04 pm

you should of all stood up for your club when you had the chance when he said we are staying blue loads of people sucked the shit off his arse to change his mind.

This club has always been close to the edge thats Cardiff City.We have always survived as a club thats what we do and part of being a Cardiff fan.

What lots of you did is give up on it we would have lived to fight another day someone would av come with a few quid and kept us going just 'but thats normal for us .

It makes me proud to be part of that struggle and the more we struggled as a club the more devotion I would show.

In agreeing to the rebrand you have thrown all that away .I just wish are fans showed more spirit belief and devotion to Cardiff City after all this is what a Cardiff fan has always been about.

What the f**k happened then you all say we would rather stay Blue etc why dont you just grow a pair of balls and stand up for what you really want and stop jerking around.

When peolpe say we lost are identity thats right but some people just though it all away and jumped ship and I am sorry that is no true Cardiff fan who have been around for a bit.

Disappointed is what I am so you ask in your post can I make a difference? No mate not with fans like that fuxking jokers is what they are .Take the money there is no other way bollocks we been doing the other way for years.How can any devout fan agree to all this is just nuts to me.No need to change the badge the kit etc and he didnt even consult us fans he just did it back tracked and then did it and lots of people say oh ok then I dont like it but i am in fuxking sellouts.

You will want to stand up for you club one day but it will all be to late by then and that is shamefull.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Fire and passion Tan says I tell you now he aint got a clue about football.That is a piss take I had fire and passion and lots more until Tan robbed it from me the day he changed my club and the man had no right at all.

To read all the we must go with Tan otherwise we will be fuxked is a load of bollocks get a back bone and follow your heart get this tw*t of a man out and away from are club,and before any says we will go into admin my answer is we as a club do are utmost not to thats who we are.If we did then we would survive and come back.

I would rather this battle than the rebrand the mans a cheeky little prick to do what he did.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:23 pm

brickyblue wrote:Fire and passion Tan says I tell you now he aint got a clue about football.That is a piss take I had fire and passion and lots more until Tan robbed it from me the day he changed my club and the man had no right at all.

To read all the we must go with Tan otherwise we will be fuxked is a load of bollocks get a back bone and follow your heart get this tw*t of a man out and away from are club,and before any says we will go into admin my answer is we as a club do are utmost not to thats who we are.If we did then we would survive and come back.

I would rather this battle than the rebrand the mans a cheeky little prick to do what he did.

Then go and find another team! Your rant is disgraceful, abusive, insulting, distasteful and pathetic!

Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:30 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
brickyblue wrote:Fire and passion Tan says I tell you now he aint got a clue about football.That is a piss take I had fire and passion and lots more until Tan robbed it from me the day he changed my club and the man had no right at all.

Then go and find another team! Your rant is disgraceful, abusive, insulting, distasteful and pathetic!

No its not disgraceful thats what I think what just cos i dont follow sheep i am the odd one out is it .
YOU fuxk with my club I stand up for what I love and to tell me to support another team bollocks mate .Angry is what I am and have every right to be !

Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:49 pm

You can have a positive constructive argument for staying blue that's you right and I for one don't want to take that away from you. But what you have posted above is foul and abusive and is the reason why I am concerned about allowing my 6 year old son to buy a red shirt; because of the thought less and mindless abuse he may receive from people such as yourself. You've aimed that abuse at everyone on here who has a different vie point from yourself and as my son will wear red its also inadvertantly aimed at him. If you behave like this here then what is not to say that you will also do the same in person to myself, my son or any other person who chooses to buy the FIRST TEAM HOME KIT. Now if you don't like it then express your views like a rational adult both on here and to the people at the club who need to hear it, behave ratioally too and I won't treat your post as i have done above. BUT (!) if you are going to continue to be so abusive and violant then please, yes, find another club as I want to rake my son to games in the knowledge that we will be safe and free from abuse!!!

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:09 am

Natman Blue wrote:You can have a positive constructive argument for staying blue that's you right and I for one don't want to take that away from you. But what you have posted above is foul and abusive and is the reason why I am concerned about allowing my 6 year old son to buy a red shirt; because of the thought less and mindless abuse he may receive from people such as yourself. You've aimed that abuse at everyone on here who has a different vie point from yourself and as my son will wear red its also inadvertantly aimed at him. If you behave like this here then what is not to say that you will also do the same in person to myself, my son or any other person who chooses to buy the FIRST TEAM HOME KIT. Now if you don't like it then express your views like a rational adult both on here and to the people at the club who need to hear it, behave ratioally too and I won't treat your post as i have done above. BUT (!) if you are going to continue to be so abusive and violant then please, yes, find another club as I want to rake my son to games in the knowledge that we will be safe and free from abuse!!!

I take my kids to and I would definitely not give anybody abuse at the ground or anywhere that somebody chooses to wear a red kit or follow the re branding and I would hate to see anybody else do that.This is a message board and on here I can air my views openly and believe me I have wanted to say that for a long time but tonight its out.

I stand buy everyword I said and that is truly how I feel and yes it is full of anger but I love my club and that it is .This is the place to let of steam not anywhere else so you take your son and I hope you both enjoy I will be trying to do the same. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:16 am

brickyblue wrote:you should of all stood up for your club when you had the chance when he said we are staying blue loads of people sucked the shit off his arse to change his mind.

This club has always been close to the edge thats Cardiff City.We have always survived as a club thats what we do and part of being a Cardiff fan.

What lots of you did is give up on it we would have lived to fight another day someone would av come with a few quid and kept us going just 'but thats normal for us .

It makes me proud to be part of that struggle and the more we struggled as a club the more devotion I would show.

In agreeing to the rebrand you have thrown all that away .I just wish are fans showed more spirit belief and devotion to Cardiff City after all this is what a Cardiff fan has always been about.

What the f**k happened then you all say we would rather stay Blue etc why dont you just grow a pair of balls and stand up for what you really want and stop jerking around.

When peolpe say we lost are identity thats right but some people just though it all away and jumped ship and I am sorry that is no true Cardiff fan who have been around for a bit.

Disappointed is what I am so you ask in your post can I make a difference? No mate not with fans like that fuxking jokers is what they are .Take the money there is no other way bollocks we been doing the other way for years.How can any devout fan agree to all this is just nuts to me.No need to change the badge the kit etc and he didnt even consult us fans he just did it back tracked and then did it and lots of people say oh ok then I dont like it but i am in fuxking sellouts.

You will want to stand up for you club one day but it will all be to late by then and that is shamefull.

TOP POST :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:31 am

Ok Tan, f**k off...

No money to pay our bills
Debts and creditors knocking our doors down demanding payments with not a bolt to offer them.

No assets of such because all of our top players were sold cheaply for revenues .

BUT WE WILL BLUE AND WE WILL BE CCFC!!! :ayatollah: then we get closed down

What are we then?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:05 am

I see some still believe this "red or dead" nonsense... :roll:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:46 am

Natman Blue wrote:You can have a positive constructive argument for staying blue that's you right and I for one don't want to take that away from you. But what you have posted above is foul and abusive and is the reason why I am concerned about allowing my 6 year old son to buy a red shirt; because of the thought less and mindless abuse he may receive from people such as yourself. You've aimed that abuse at everyone on here who has a different vie point from yourself and as my son will wear red its also inadvertantly aimed at him. If you behave like this here then what is not to say that you will also do the same in person to myself, my son or any other person who chooses to buy the FIRST TEAM HOME KIT. Now if you don't like it then express your views like a rational adult both on here and to the people at the club who need to hear it, behave ratioally too and I won't treat your post as i have done above. BUT (!) if you are going to continue to be so abusive and violant then please, yes, find another club as I want to rake my son to games in the knowledge that we will be safe and free from abuse!!!

Off your high horse. What he said is 100%. The ease at which a lot of CCFC fans have rolled over and accepted this is disgraceful. They've seen the silver coins and lapped it up. Our fans have already proved they're willing to whore themselves, now all Tan has to do is negotiate on the price.
It never has been red or dead. Whitely has said as much himself. The rebranding was going ahead with or without the investment.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:05 am

and some would sell their souls just to be in the prem :( :( :(

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:08 pm

I dont believe for one minute any supporter would abuse or comment to your kid for wearing a Red city home shirt. But I would not be surprised if there is anti Red chanting from supporters inside the stadium "are we the away team in disguise" :? etc

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:28 pm

Hofmeister wrote:I see some still believe this "red or dead" nonsense... :roll:

so pray tell, how is it nonsense?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:31 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:

I dont believe for one minute any supporter would abuse or comment to your kid for wearing a Red city home shirt. But I would not be surprised if there is anti Red chanting from supporters inside the stadium "are we the away team in disguise" :? etc

And how do you think any anti-red chanting is going to affect myself or my son??? because I cantell you what will happen, there are fans saying they won't turn to violence but all in needs is for them to begin the anti-red chants etc and everything else and there are those around them who will; there will be a snow ball affect. So is it fair that those who are willing to accept the changes are victimised for doing such?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:40 pm

Get off your high horse. No-one is going to threaten a six yo kid ffs :roll:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:50 pm

CP76 wrote:

Get off your high horse. No-one is going to threaten a six yo kid ffs :roll:

you'd be surprised!!! and then there' obviously his dad next to him who will be the alternative focus of any violence

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:17 pm

Natman Blue wrote:And how do you think any anti-red chanting is going to affect myself or my son??? because I cantell you what will happen, there are fans saying they won't turn to violence but all in needs is for them to begin the anti-red chants etc and everything else and there are those around them who will; there will be a snow ball affect. So is it fair that those who are willing to accept the changes are victimised for doing such?

To be honest I don't there will be any chanting full stop in the family stand, which is where you should be if you are will your kid and concerned about any abuse. Even tho I really don't think anyone will abuse any kid or adult for that matter

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:21 pm

Taffyblue wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:And how do you think any anti-red chanting is going to affect myself or my son??? because I cantell you what will happen, there are fans saying they won't turn to violence but all in needs is for them to begin the anti-red chants etc and everything else and there are those around them who will; there will be a snow ball affect. So is it fair that those who are willing to accept the changes are victimised for doing such?

To be honest I don't there will be any chanting full stop in the family stand, which is where you should be if you are will your kid and concerned about any abuse. Even tho I really don't think anyone will abuse any kid or adult for that matter

I sit with my mates in the Ninian stand, always have since we moved to the CCS. You don't 'have to' be in the family stand if you have kids with you.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:50 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

And the no rebrand vision has us playing in League 2.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:

And how do you think any anti-red chanting is going to affect myself or my son??? because I cantell you what will happen, there are fans saying they won't turn to violence but all in needs is for them to begin the anti-red chants etc and everything else and there are those around them who will; there will be a snow ball affect. So is it fair that those who are willing to accept the changes are victimised for doing such?

Its a democracy we live and to coin your phrase on the flip side is it also fair for lots of fans who dont want to embrace the change to remain silent. You are a regular poster and would have seen the feelings and posts on this messageboard. I have not seen anyone say they would threaten anyone wearing a Red top let alone a kiddie that I believe is pure scaremongering on your part. We have a family stand if you are concerned the sensible option as a parent would be to sit with your child there. If as is your right you choose to sit in the Ninian stand then surely you are not silly enough to see there could be protests or anti Red comments made given the current situation we find ourselves in

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:21 pm

krabb wrote:

and some would sell their souls just to be in the prem :( :( :(

What a tool, Sell my soul for the prem!!!

Honestly what goes through people's fkn heads!!!

How the f**k have I sold my soul?
What difference can I or any other fan make?
Tan made up his mind, He's fronting the club and he's making what he believes are the right choices.
So we either ride it out and see what happens or bitch moan and name call at our fellow supporters...

I really do question the mentality of some supporters at times :roll:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Vt has put in 40m of his own money