Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Didier ya Conan breaking news

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Hi guys just looking at didier ya Conan profile on Wikipedia and it says under Neath his picture that he plays 4 Cardiff city .and at the bottom of his profile it says he signed in the summer 2012. Take a look.

Re: Didier ya Conan breaking news

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:24 pm

todder76 wrote:Hi guys just looking at didier ya Conan profile on Wikipedia and it says under Neath his picture that he plays 4 Cardiff city .and at the bottom of his profile it says he signed in the summer 2012. Take a look.

You or i can edit that at any time, take wiki with a pinch of salt, give it a go. ;)

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:24 pm

todder76 wrote:Hi guys just looking at didier ya Conan profile on Wikipedia and it says under Neath his picture that he plays 4 Cardiff city .and at the bottom of his profile it says he signed in the summer 2012. Take a look.

Anyone can update Wikipedia, all you have to do is sign in and write what you like. :D

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:30 pm

You have a lot to learn about the internet, my friend. :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Just posted what I found MY FRIEND didnt know anyone could change it

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:32 pm

:withstupid:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Probably changed by one of the many who try and be "in the know" to back up another useless "scoop" :roll:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Mate you only posted what you have seen,not everone is an internet genius mate take no notice :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:50 pm

He scored yesterday in a pre-season friendly, doesn't look like he's going anywhere. http://www.hannover96.de/CDA/index.php?id=7767