Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I think that's it for me

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Today I woken up and decided that this will i be my last season ticket for the BLUEBIRDS , up until this point I was ok with the change of colour but now , NO I am not happy I been going since 1977 , but no more for me until we are blue again , even if we go up I will not be there until we are blue . Good luck to the bluebirds but what happens if we don't pay Sam this season , we don't go up, we don't get the new players, i tell you ,under 10000 season tickets next year.Any one else not bothering next year. Good luck to the bluebirds. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I think that's it for me

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Bye!

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Hang on, keep your clogs on. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:13 pm

I'm going to continue supporting the Bluebirds. I am a die hard loyal fan after all.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:14 pm

I'm struggling too mate. Its a nightmare.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:15 pm

dutchdog wrote:Today I woken up and decided that this will i be my last season ticket for the BLUEBIRDS , up until this point I was ok with the change of colour but now , NO I am not happy I been going since 1977 , but no more for me until we are blue again , even if we go up I will not be there until we are blue . Good luck to the bluebirds but what happens if we don't pay Sam this season , we don't go up, we don't get the new players, i tell you ,under 10000 season tickets next year.Any one else not bothering next year. Good luck to the bluebirds. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Why not wait to see if any of that happens? :roll: I'm sorry but these 'I'm a martyr' posts/threads are becoming a little boring.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:20 pm

Stop being silly dutchdog, just jump on the fence with me & Tony. Anything can happen, after all, we are Cardiff City! :old:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
dutchdog wrote:Today I woken up and decided that this will i be my last season ticket for the BLUEBIRDS , up until this point I was ok with the change of colour but now , NO I am not happy I been going since 1977 , but no more for me until we are blue again , even if we go up I will not be there until we are blue . Good luck to the bluebirds but what happens if we don't pay Sam this season , we don't go up, we don't get the new players, i tell you ,under 10000 season tickets next year.Any one else not bothering next year. Good luck to the bluebirds. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Why not wait to see if any of that happens? :roll: I'm sorry but these 'I'm a martyr' posts/threads are becoming a little boring.

And if nothing happens Tony?

Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:25 pm

bye ! just like the ones who said i havnt been since they sold toshack the club will go on with or with out you sorry mate :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:06 pm

wez 1927 wrote:

bye ! just like the ones who said i havnt been since they sold toshack the club will go on with or with out you sorry mate :ayatollah:

and if by a miracle we do get premier mmm well he wont be back as couldnt get st shame really! :D