A forum for all things Cardiff City

Official bring back nukes thread

Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Where are you mate :D

Love reading your posts with a west cuntry accent :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Official bring back nukes thread

Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:47 pm

I was talking to him the other day mate and he's having a break...... :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He should come back though :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:56 pm

I have set up my own site to get Steve back.

I have to say there is no "war" like intentions to my needs :lol:

www.bringbackthenukes.com

Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:00 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...He's coming out for a pint with us on Saturday, we should have everyone out, well except Sam Salim :( :(

Can't wait for our "Summer" :lol: ...piss up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:45 pm

It is a shame he has gone for a break :( maybe we can persuade him on saturday to come back ;) :lol:
same as you Marc can't wait for next weekends get together. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
you coming out Baz :?: :?: :?: :?:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:55 pm

saddam wrote:It is a shame he has gone for a break :( maybe we can persuade him on saturday to come back ;) :lol:
same as you Marc can't wait for next weekends get together. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Now this is the best drink of them all!! I was keeping my eye out for this one :lol:

Last year I found myself hopping posts down Caroline street as I couldn't keep up with you lot :lol:

I'm going to be collecting my kids from Ireland Thant weekend and were having a holiday in Devon for a week. Can't make it fellas but as soon as the season starts its going to be messy!! :D

We're all Cardiff arnt we???? :D

Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
saddam wrote:It is a shame he has gone for a break :( maybe we can persuade him on saturday to come back ;) :lol:

Now this is the best drink of them all!! I was keeping my eye out for this one :lol:

Last year I found myself hopping posts down Caroline street as I couldn't keep up with you lot :lol:

I'm going to be collecting my kids from Ireland Thant weekend and were having a holiday in Devon for a week. Can't make it fellas but as soon as the season starts its going to be messy!! :D

We're all Cardiff arnt we???? :D

shame you cant make it mate. have a good 1 away in Devon.
didn't you injure yourself in the above mentioned post hopping :lol: :lol: :lol: or was it later on in the evening after you had left us

Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Shit Darren!! How time flies!! :lol: got over the posts no problem the Stella saw to that!!

Went up to my mates and had a kick about in his garden. Well obviously I skied a shot because of the evil Stella and went climbing up walls and trees. Got the ball back, threw it into the patio of play, :lol: and continued to fall off the wall and f**k my knee up :lol:

Got an appointment for an MRI because of that night mate!! My knees still fucked to this day :lol:

:old:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:06 pm

Maybe I exaggerated that a bit. There was no trees :lol: just a small wall :D

Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:10 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Shit Darren!! How time flies!! :lol: got over the posts no problem the Stella saw to that!!

Went up to my mates and had a kick about in his garden. Well obviously I skied a shot because of the evil Stella and went climbing up walls and trees. Got the ball back, threw it into the patio of play, :lol: and continued to fall off the wall and f**k my knee up :lol:

Got an appointment for an MRI because of that night mate!! My knees still fucked to this day :lol:

:old:

beer and footballs dont mix, i done similar had a few beers fancied a kickabout and ended up snapping a chunk of bone off the back of my knee cap. 3 operations later and they still never fixed it :evil: swore i would not let them near it again

Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:11 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Maybe I exaggerated that a bit. There was no trees :lol: just a small wall :D

:lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:22 pm

Marc wrote:I was talking to him the other day mate and he's having a break...... :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He should come back though :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good News look forward to him having a break from here :ayatollah: And to his comeback ;) :ayatollah: