Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why don't the people of cardiff support their team

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:40 am

take a look http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68397 hardly any fucker lives in cardiff :lol:

Re: Why don't the people of cardiff support their team

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:41 am

we have a fanbase from all over South Wales :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:01 am

Seems alot of people dont give the City a chance. They would rather support a team which is top 6 in the prem because of the players etc. Also with the Welsh international team, alot of people are just negative towards them. Sad to see really. I love the two teams with all my heart and I know there are fellow fans that feel the same. Cardiff and Wales will develop just gota be patient :ayatollah: :D

Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:10 am

SO ?

Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:27 am

I'm from Canton. Been going since 1980. So yes we Cardiff lot do support our team.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:46 pm

Lots of people on there from Roath, Llanrumney, Ely, Llanedeyrn, Pentwyn, Splott, Canton, St Mellons, Whitchurch and many more, all parts of Cardiff. :roll:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:01 pm

BadaBing wrote:take a look http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68397 hardly any fucker lives in cardiff :lol:

The condition that you suffer from sunshine is called an inferiority complex. I'm guessing its as a result of your small size, cock, ambition, ability and income. Or a probably a combination of all five. And I bet your an ugly scruffy fucker to boot with a girlfriend/wife/gay partner that Russian sailors would avoid.

Although it pains me to even acknowledge your tiresome posts, I thought I'd highlight a fact. Please click onto the following link with your specially adapted ergonomic 6-fingered mouse:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-sout ... s-13781563

"Wales' second city Swansea is in a "dire" state with road works, high rent, parking and drugs being blamed for problems in its centre."

So, my retarded friend, Swansea "Wales second city" is now officially a slum as recently confirmed by the BBC. How embarrassing for you. Read it again, twizzledick.

I know, how about I go and post this on your MB under the moniker BadaBong for a laugh? Nah. Only people with inferiority complex issues do that shit. Mug. :yawn:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:03 pm

Big clubs have a much larger catchment area than just the city they're in. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:10 pm

BadaBing wrote:take a look http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68397 hardly any fucker lives in cardiff :lol:

what a pr*ck you are,even for a jack - that post is just sad m8.- the suns out today go out and make some friends OK. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:29 pm

recharding wrote:I'm from Canton. Been going since 1980. So yes we Cardiff lot do support our team.

Not in enough numbers though considering the population of the city :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:34 pm

I stopped after the first page of the thread seeing as the majority were from Cardiff
you thick 6-toed, mongoloid tw*t.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:37 pm

In fairness if the local people (Cardiff AND surrounding areas) who support Man U, Liverpool etc.. had put their money into their local club over the years they might have a Premiership club in Cardiff to support now.

Mugs who help continue the dominance of clubs from london and the North of England. :(

Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Canton born and bred mate!! Full of shit theory

Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Why don't the people of Swansea feck off from this forum? :roll:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:52 pm

nobber wrote:Why don't the people of Swansea feck off from this forum? :roll:

because there is nothing on their forums this time of year except for questions regarding repairing and servicing of caravans.
they have lost siggy and caulker is not coming back from spurs so unless your one of the 95% on there who own a caravan its boring
cue roath magic

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:01 pm

I'm from Cardiff.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:10 pm

steve davies wrote:
nobber wrote:Why don't the people of Swansea feck off from this forum? :roll:

because there is nothing on their forums this time of year except for questions regarding repairing and servicing of caravans.
they have lost siggy and caulker is not coming back from spurs so unless your one of the 95% on there who own a caravan its boring
cue roath magic

:ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Got a Cardiff accent as well you know :lol:

As terrible this thread is, it don't half make me laugh.

People of Cardiff have gone through so much over time and they still stick by there club.

The o.p got no right to say jack

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:15 pm

we have support from a large area but strong support in the city cardiff is city ! I live in Bristol both Bristol clubs have small support from outside with more being city to the south from weston etc but nothing like ours. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: