Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: So they have started calling us it already

Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:59 pm

dazzyt wrote:
castleblue wrote:
dazzyt wrote:..........
The problem is a lot of fans get the impression we are shit stirring when we are only saying what we are seeing develop, so far everything we are saying seems to be happening including what looks like Keogh going to Bristol C and the goal posts being moved to suit with regards to signings.."10,8,5 new players",I think the club has put itself in a very awkward situation,If they turned around and said look"we are putting the rebrand on hold but will continue to invest I believe there would be a new sense of belief among supporters which would only drive the team on,I know it's not going to happen but I can dream :roll: .we will have to wait and see I suppose :ayatollah: :(

And that sums up the position of the anti investment brigade perfectly i.e. we would be pro investment if it means we can have the blue shirts, in other words have the investment completly on our terms. There is another way for the anti investment brigade to get their wishes and that's go a find an investor who is prepared to put £100m into the club.

Speak for yourself when it comes to a new sense of belief because personally I have complete confidence in MM, his backroom team and this squad of players and I don't need £100m or a blue shirt to believe in them.

I don't think I will be by myself either.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Here he goes again....anti investment?????,you should be writing for the sun you twist everything you read.

He is not twisting anything. The investment relied on rebranding by saying your against the rebranding therefore means you dont want the investment. You cant have the investment on your terms unless you want to find a new owner. VT feels that we have to rebrand to make us more profitable otherwise he doesnt see the point of this investment

Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:08 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
dazzyt wrote:
castleblue wrote:
The problem is a lot of fans get the impression we are shit stirring when we are only saying what we are seeing develop, so far everything we are saying seems to be happening including what looks like Keogh going to Bristol C and the goal posts being moved to suit with regards to signings.."10,8,5 new players",I think the club has put itself in a very awkward situation,If they turned around and said look"we are putting the rebrand on hold but will continue to invest I believe there would be a new sense of belief among supporters which would only drive the team on,I know it's not going to happen but I can dream :roll: .we will have to wait and see I suppose :ayatollah: :(

And that sums up the position of the anti investment brigade perfectly i.e. we would be pro investment if it means we can have the blue shirts, in other words have the investment completly on our terms. There is another way for the anti investment brigade to get their wishes and that's go a find an investor who is prepared to put £100m into the club.

Speak for yourself when it comes to a new sense of belief because personally I have complete confidence in MM, his backroom team and this squad of players and I don't need £100m or a blue shirt to believe in them.

Here he goes again....anti investment?????,you should be writing for the sun you twist everything you read.

He is not twisting anything. The investment relied on rebranding by saying your against the rebranding therefore means you dont want the investment. You cant have the investment on your terms unless you want to find a new owner. VT feels that we have to rebrand to make us more profitable otherwise he doesnt see the point of this investment

Whatever :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:20 pm

dazzyt wrote:
castleblue wrote:

No need to write for the Sun Dazz when it comes to writing nonsense your in a League of your own.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:23 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
dazzyt wrote:
castleblue wrote:

Thanks but don't worry whenever you try to discuss this subject with Dazz he will accuse you of twisting things. But it twists nothing by saying this guy wants the investment completely on his own terms.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:28 pm

castleblue wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
dazzyt wrote:
castleblue wrote:

Thanks but don't worry whenever you try to discuss this subject with Dazz he will accuse you of twisting things. But it twists nothing by saying this guy wants the investment completely on his own terms.

Exactlly everyone wants everything when it suits them

Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:31 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
castleblue wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
dazzyt wrote:
castleblue wrote:

You are all deluded and when this club becomes unrecognizable I hope you will stand up and say you were wrong.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:50 pm

dazzyt wrote:
You are all deluded and when this club becomes unrecognizable I hope you will stand up and say you were wrong.

Well my perception of the rebranding is that VT is prepared to commit a £100m investment to the club on the basis of the rebranding going ahead. Doesn't sound to me that I'm deluded however as VT has said quite clearly those are the terms where is the option for no rebranding but £100m investment, to me that option just isn't available. I know which view is deluded and it's not mine.

As regards the club becoming unrecognisable I'm not sure what criteria would need to be applied to make a judgement on that. Certainly the Sun, Sky Sports News or any other media organisation will convince me that the club I support is anything other than Cardiff City FC.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:51 pm

[/quote]

So you want the investement then? If you dont want the rebranding then dont expect to get the money. Its not being deluded its understanding the whole argument

Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:58 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:

So you want the investement then? If you dont want the rebranding then dont expect to get the money. Its not being deluded its understanding the whole argument[/quote]
What money????,the only money they will spend will be on the stadium for their own personal enjoyment imo,lets wait and see and continue the debate when the transfer window closes. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:23 pm

The media, other club fans can call us whatever they want, all that matters is what we call ourselfs and as far as im concerned and i bet every other fan is cancerned we are the bluebirds, let the media etc call use the dragons it doesnt matter what they call us all that matters is what us fans call us.