Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO DANDO

Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:05 am

I bet you only came on the scene when we signed Bellamy glory supporter :old:

Re: FAO DANDO

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:34 pm

What a childish post.
First game was against Qpr in the end of the season of 2004/2005. I only remember it was the last game of the season and Mcanuff got the goal. I was 7 at the time. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:37 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:What a childish post.
First game was against Qpr in the end of the season of 2004/2005. I only remember it was the last game of the season and Mcanuff got the goal. I was 7 at the time. :ayatollah:

You obviously must be pro-red dando, all of us are plastic glory supporters apparently. but the crazy thing is we're the ones supporting the Club, not the colour!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:40 pm

I think we all have an opinion but thats all I want to do is support the club I love and no matter what change it won't stop me from supporting City. I understand the views of the people who are refunding but some are quite narrow minded. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:41 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:I think we all have an opinion but thats all I want to do is support the club I love and no matter what change it won't stop me from supporting City. I understand the views of the people who are refunding but some are quite narrow minded. :ayatollah:

Spot on mate, spot on!

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:50 pm

Dont listen to him. Hes only been going for 4 years since the fa cup final and Darcy Blake got him freebies.

FACT

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:51 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:I think we all have an opinion but thats all I want to do is support the club I love and no matter what change it won't stop me from supporting City. I understand the views of the people who are refunding but some are quite narrow minded. :ayatollah:

Well said Dando

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:58 pm

CP good old Palace fan.. What does CP76 stand for? You born in 76? Is your name Craig or Chris or something?

Ill be honest my brother took me to that game, he knew I loved Football and my Brother loves Cardiff hiself.
Ninian Park at a young age is exicting, well any Football match would be. If I had to choose a game where I felt the most passion was Cardiff vs Watford... 2-1 with Bothroyd and McCormack winner. It was my best memory there. :ayatollah:

Also I know Darcy Blakes brother not him :lol: