Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST BE PATIENT!!!!!!

Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:40 pm

Bellamy is still on the cards, and is our main priority before we go to Switzerland, others WILL follow but we will have to be patient. In Malkay we trust. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: JUST BE PATIENT!!!!!!

Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:46 am

Ok :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:53 am

nobby wrote:Bellamy is still on the cards, and is our main priority before we go to Switzerland, others WILL follow but we will have to be patient. In Malkay we trust. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Why should I be patient after what the Malaysians have put us through? We have been rebranded, changed to red, our Bluebird is now an afterthought and we are now even being referred to as the Dragons and not the Bluebirds! For all that, I will not be patient, I want big signings right now, otherwise I don't see any reason why we have gone through all this. The Malaysians MUST back Malky to bring in big signings now to keep fans against the change sweet. Right now, we are continuing as normal, being slow to bring players in, getting gazumped by other clubs, missing out on targets, so far it has made absolutely no difference with us being rebranded, but it should make a difference! What's the point in going through all this otherwise? The Malaysians knew what backlash this would produce and the Malaysians know they MUST deliver, otherwise myself and everyone against the change will turn against them even further! Malaysians, it's up to you, back Malky with your "vision", or expect the backlash!

Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:24 am

"I want" just who the f**k do you think you are?, pray tell how you know we have missed out on our targets, you are reading too much and believing what they are writing in the papers, Nobby is right, you on the other hand, have no right to know what is going on behind the scenes you are a "fan" (benefit of the doubt here) not an owner or board member of CCFC

Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:15 pm

For all we know. Malky is now using boards like this to his own advantage.

Nobody saw Mutch coming.

Names are getting thrown around left right and centre but we dont REALLY know
who is on the short-list.

All i'll say is, if we get a winger to the same standard as Jordon Mutch, and a striker
to the same standard of Jordon Mutch, and a Centre-Back to the same standard of
Jordon Mutch.... we will have a f*cking great squad.

One outfield signing so far gents, and he's a gem. Malky has been on his holidays so
has not been in a position to sit down with players. If the only conversations he has
had so far are "shut up about it until we sit down and discuss terms"... then he's
doing the right thing. Why do we always have to think the worst???

Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:32 pm

taffyapple wrote:For all we know. Malky is now using boards like this to his own advantage.

Nobody saw Mutch coming.

All i'll say is, if we get a winger to the same standard as Jordon Mutch, and a striker

One outfield signing so far gents, and he's a gem. Malky has been on his holidays so
has not been in a position to sit down with players. If the only conversations he has
had so far are "shut up about it until we sit down and discuss terms"... then he's

there's a lot of people on this board with a permanent inferiority complex - even if we were still playing in blue with promised £100m investment on the way, people would still be moaning about the lack of action in the transfer market!

Its 5weeks to the start of the season, , and 7 weeks until the end of the transfer window FFS, but some people will also want action now! :roll:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:35 pm

I think the club have brought this on themselves with the rebranding and talk of investment. As soon as fans hear this then they instantly expect signings to be coming in. This summer more than any other, will see a lack of patience from our suppprters with regards to transfers. Similarly out supporters will have small amounts of patience if performances on the pitch are poor, again due to the rebranding and the way it's been handled.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:43 pm

bluebird58 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:For all we know. Malky is now using boards like this to his own advantage.

Nobody saw Mutch coming.

there's a lot of people on this board with a permanent inferiority complex - even if we were still playing in blue with promised £100m investment on the way, people would still be moaning about the lack of action in the transfer market!

Its 5weeks to the start of the season, , and 7 weeks until the end of the transfer window FFS, but some people will also want action now! :roll:

I'm as pissed off about the rebranding as most, and a lot more than others.

Moaning about something none of us really know anything about is just daft
in my opinion. Its as though Malky Mackay is sat there playing Angry birds
on his iphone when suddenly his mate rings him

"hey Malky, just been on the messageboards bruv, you DO realise you've only
signed one outfield player dont you?"

"O M G, by the way. Thats me off to the market to buy me a wee winger and a
striker so it is, the noo. Dinnae log me off by the way, i'll finish that level when
i get back!!............. phew, thank f**k for the messageboards!!!"

Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Nobody saw Mutch coming.

A team of Jordon Mutches....altogether now..NO1 is Jordon Mutch, NO2 is Jordon Mutch :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:34 am

nobby wrote:Bellamy is still on the cards, and is our main priority before we go to Switzerland, others WILL follow but we will have to be patient. In Malkay we trust. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

All good comes to those who wait. :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:41 am

moonboots wrote:

Nobody saw Mutch coming.

A team of Jordon Mutches....altogether now..NO1 is Jordon Mutch, NO2 is Jordon Mutch :lol: :lol:

got a new song to sing :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:44 am

After what happened in January its not surprising folk are being impatient.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:45 am

Igovernor wrote:"I want" just who the f**k do you think you are?, pray tell how you know we have missed out on our targets, you are reading too much and believing what they are writing in the papers, Nobby is right, you on the other hand, have no right to know what is going on behind the scenes you are a "fan" (benefit of the doubt here) not an owner or board member of CCFC

Couldn't have put it better :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:47 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Igovernor wrote:"I want" just who the f**k do you think you are?, pray tell how you know we have missed out on our targets, you are reading too much and believing what they are writing in the papers, Nobby is right, you on the other hand, have no right to know what is going on behind the scenes you are a "fan" (benefit of the doubt here) not an owner or board member of CCFC

Couldn't have put it better :ayatollah:

Igoverner and Sneggy, as I said for what we have been put through I expect something back in return. That isn't unreasonable to ask now is it? I expected the Malaysians to have a justifyable reason for rebranding us as it's a drastic change that has upset many of us. But all we have got so far is lies about us being more marketable in red (this has been proven by numerous business men in Malaysia) and it's "VT's vision". In other words, we have been changed to red because VT wanted to and we have changed our badge because VT wanted us to. What positives has the rebranding brought us so far?

If VT is prepared to back "his vision" by giving Malky millions to spend (as he promised with this 100 million investment), that would be positive. If VT was prepared to shell out the extra 1 million to settle the Langston debt and then convert our debt into equity, that would be positive. But VT hasn't done this yet and if he isn't willing to shell out an extra million (which is loose change down the sofa for a man of his wealth), then I really don't see him taking the plunge into taking over our debt. This is just my opinion of course and I would love to be proved wrong.

But my opinion is I don't trust VT and I think a lot of what he's promised is nonsense, like I've said I would love to be proved wrong, but I really think he's lied about some of his plans to get fans on his side. The rebranding is totally unnecessary in my opinion and even if VT does back "his vision" and turns our club around, I will still have mixed emotions. Because although a part of me would be thankful for VT pushing us to success, another part of me would be thinking VT could still have backed us in blue without making all these unnecessary changes which still leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:56 pm

Done deals allover the shop mun

Take it easy. :-)

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:07 pm

CityGent wrote:Done deals allover the shop mun

Take it easy. :-)

What DONE deals? :old: