Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF CITY are not a joke!!

Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:49 pm

Fed up of seeing people say this! We've changed the colour of our shirt, not ideal and changed a badge that's already been chabged not so many years back. Whether u r for or against the re-brand I respect both views. But the only joke is the one on all the other championship sides when big Malkys team starts showing its potential next season.

Re: CARDIFF CITY are not a joke!!

Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:46 pm

:thumbup: here's hoping ,no one is against CITY, BUT play this out in your head :ayatollah: you're sitting down the CCS and you are choking on watching your team running about in RED.
0043.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Yeh, I wont particularly like it, I wanted to stay blue. But I don't think we're a joke. It's just adapting to hell us out financially. What Glasgow rangers would have done to play in red and keep their team

Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:29 pm

We are a joke, sold our souls, and all on a wing and a prayer. £100m :lol: Forget about Rangers, that's another case. It was never 're-branding or no club.' The Malaysians have vandalised Cardiff City Football Club, and the debt gets bigger by the day. Time to wake up, dreamers.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:29 pm

We are a joke, sold our souls, and all on a wing and a prayer. £100m :lol: Forget about Rangers, that's another case. It was never 're-branding or no club.' The Malaysians have vandalised Cardiff City Football Club, and the debt gets bigger by the day. Time to wake up, dreamers.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:10 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:We are a joke, sold our souls, and all on a wing and a prayer. £100m :lol: Forget about Rangers, that's another case. It was never 're-branding or no club.' The Malaysians have vandalised Cardiff City Football Club, and the debt gets bigger by the day. Time to wake up, dreamers.

welll true swans fans dont think so, as spent an hour with 5 of them other day just wanted to know the score really, so this idea we are a joke is not correct! people from other teams dont understand whats gone on, other than we changed colours (look at sthampton) maybe not changed colour (just got rid traditional stipes) but their fans just as unhappy as ours as wasnt consulted ! shiite happens ??? :o

Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:15 pm

The sad thing is that the anti-red brigade revel in saying we are a joke as a way to have a dig at those who are prepared to accept the change for the good of the club. Very few fans from other clubs will even care what we do.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:The sad thing is that the anti-red brigade revel in saying we are a joke as a way to have a dig at those who are prepared to accept the change for the good of the club. Very few fans from other clubs will even care what we do.

that is also true why should they give a fck what we do? just think its the victor meldrew syndrome effecting some of our fans!! :D

Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:00 am

Southampton have not moved away from their traditional red and White strip. The White has been changed to a thinner stripe but it is still present. They will still play in red and White.

City will play in red instead of blue. A slight difference!

Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Yeh, I wont particularly like it, I wanted to stay blue. But I don't think we're a joke. It's just adapting to hell us out financially. What Glasgow rangers would have done to play in red and keep their team

Im not happy changing to red but i have to agree with you on this :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:46 am

This fictitious match that you are watching taffy123,ends in City winning 5 0,will you be back for the next game,even if City are playing in red??