Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ROATH MAGIC - SAY SOMETHING POSITIVE...

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:44 pm

"I feel sorry for the genuine fans like me but not blessed with as much intelligence that think ''hes a billionaire we are fine''. HE is a billionaire, and he didnt become one by buying things for 7 time more than their worth. WAKE UP!"

Roath Magic 10 July 2012 quoted above

RM - If you are not a "Jack" you should be - you keep on referring to CCFC as "they" you do nothing but slag our club off and too easily agree with scumsea fans who like to spend their time on OUR MB.

No more posts for me on this one - I think you have shown you true colours and they are neither blue or red!!

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:"I feel sorry for the genuine fans like me but not blessed with as much intelligence that think ''hes a billionaire we are fine''. HE is a billionaire, and he didnt become one by buying things for 7 time more than their worth. WAKE UP!"

RM - If you are not a "Jack" you should be - you keep on referring to CCFC as "they" you do nothing but slag our club off and too easily agree with scumsea fans who like to spend their time on OUR MB.

No more posts for me on this one - I think you have shown you true colours and they are neither blue or red!!

:thumbup:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:47 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:"I feel sorry for the genuine fans like me but not blessed with as much intelligence that think ''hes a billionaire we are fine''. HE is a billionaire, and he didnt become one by buying things for 7 time more than their worth. WAKE UP!"

Show me one post where I refer to CCFC as they - you wont be able to so dont lower the tone of the debate by lying please.

I do tend to agree with the Swansea fans here as they dont feel the need to embelish the truth to be proud of their club so there is nothing to disagree on. Im yet to see a Swans fan who thinks they should be playing in a 75,000 seater stadium.

Re: Roath magic update

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:48 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:Your the one that cant keep off my threads. I am obsessed with Cardiff City, they are my team. I dont see any excuse for you to be obsessed with me though. Thats the weird bit. :?

Twisting again.

This is http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk and I am a Cardiff City fan.

How is that a twist? So you havent been bombarding these threads with nonsense then? pretending you have asked me things that you clearly havent and saying im twisting things because im presenting you with a fact?

Must be imagining things then. :lol:

You clearly are imagining things.

This is www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk

Please take your bitterness somewhere else.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:49 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
waddle wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
waddle wrote:you relentlessly hound your fellow redbird at every opportunity , just because he is living in the real world and is not scared to say what he thinks i think you should listen to the man he's obviously a massive redbird and is just worried about his club :lol:

I cant believe how on one hand they say they trust Tan and we shouldnt question is excellent business accumen while aknowledging he is about to buy a club valued at £15 million for £100 million and think hes doing it for us :shock:

It started off as a failed gamble for £6 million for a piece of the Prem money and the share price. He then had to protect it as the club were recieving winding up orders so had to lend the club money to avoid administration and now the only way to protect that is to own the club outright, get rid of all the threats to admin and sell the assets.

The change to red is to flog it to the Chinese at the end of it all. Can see it coming a mile off.

I feel sorry for the genuine fans like me but not blessed with as much intelligence that think ''hes a billionaire we are fine''. HE is a billionaire, and he didnt become one by buying things for 7 time more than their worth. WAKE UP!

good luck trying to make them see sense mate , in these days of being obsessed with getting to the prem they are not seeing the bigger picture ! you are obviously a massive cardiff fan or you wouldn't take this crap when all you are is worried about your club

They will soon see in 10 months time. Id get your planning application for your ground done now because you will be getting an awful load of glory hunters coming your way when Tan flogs us for the customary £1.

And there it is, you my friend are not a Cardiff City Fan but a Jack, FACT.
Last edited by brown on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:50 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

Show me one post where I refer to CCFC as they - you wont be able to so dont lower the tone of the debate by lying please.

I do tend to agree with the Swansea fans here as they dont feel the need to embelish the truth to be proud of their club so there is nothing to disagree on. Im yet to see a Swans fan who thinks they should be playing in a 75,000 seater stadium.

Well done, keep it going, they (the Swansea fans) love you.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:50 pm

Yeah coz nobody can see you on this thread dont you know :lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:51 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Yeah coz nobody can see you on this thread dont you know :lol:

Seek help, please.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:54 pm

brown wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
waddle wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
waddle wrote:you relentlessly hound your fellow redbird at every opportunity , just because he is living in the real world and is not scared to say what he thinks i think you should listen to the man he's obviously a massive redbird and is just worried about his club :lol:

I cant believe how on one hand they say they trust Tan and we shouldnt question is excellent business accumen while aknowledging he is about to buy a club valued at £15 million for £100 million and think hes doing it for us :shock:

It started off as a failed gamble for £6 million for a piece of the Prem money and the share price. He then had to protect it as the club were recieving winding up orders so had to lend the club money to avoid administration and now the only way to protect that is to own the club outright, get rid of all the threats to admin and sell the assets.

The change to red is to flog it to the Chinese at the end of it all. Can see it coming a mile off.

I feel sorry for the genuine fans like me but not blessed with as much intelligence that think ''hes a billionaire we are fine''. HE is a billionaire, and he didnt become one by buying things for 7 time more than their worth. WAKE UP!

good luck trying to make them see sense mate , in these days of being obsessed with getting to the prem they are not seeing the bigger picture ! you are obviously a massive cardiff fan or you wouldn't take this crap when all you are is worried about your club

They will soon see in 10 months time. Id get your planning application for your ground done now because you will be getting an awful load of glory hunters coming your way when Tan flogs us for the customary £1.

Good example :roll:

So what did you want me to say in that context? You wanted to add myself to the others that disagree with me? :?

So if you had a disagreement in the stadium and you said ''youll see'' at the end... that would mean you are a jack because you are not including yourself? Look at the converation is a tip.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:55 pm

brown wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
waddle wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

oh do keep up he's talking to a jack you idiot hence the use of the word you !

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:56 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:Yeah coz nobody can see you on this thread dont you know :lol:

Seek help, please.

Who said that??! it cant be you as apparently you arent stalking every thread regarding me in an obsessive state? :lol:

Re: Roath Magic Daps

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:Your hero, Trundle, will be playing for Llanelli next season, so I've heard, so will you be popping down to Stebonheath Park now and again?

Please answer the question, Mr Daps.

Its only a valid question if it relates to you though.

Its like me saying, ''Why did your parents call you Rampant Rabbit?'' and then hounding you for a reply.

Ive already said he isnt my hero but as you have already made up that he is - then you may aswell make up if im going to see him or not aswell.

:ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:28 pm

he may be or may not be a jack! but he is a smart assss only have to look at his replies to people to see that ! but hey who gives a fck hes amusing if nothing else!! :lol:

and he suffers from victor meldrew syndrome!! :P

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:53 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

does it matter how you refer to ccfc you dont support them as always slagging off owners ect ect, but as soon as swans fan put something up negative about ccfc you are agreeing with them! very strange behaviour for so called ccfc fan but
doesnt matter really never be anything else but a victor meldrew impersonator! :lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:53 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

does it matter how you refer to ccfc you dont support them as always slagging off owners ect ect, but as soon as swans fan put something up negative about ccfc you are agreeing with them! very strange behaviour for so called ccfc fan but
doesnt matter really never be anything else but a victor meldrew impersonator! :lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:54 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:Your hero, Trundle, will be playing for Llanelli next season, so I've heard, so will you be popping down to Stebonheath Park now and again?

Please answer the question, Mr Daps.

Its only a valid question if it relates to you though.

Its like me saying, ''Why did your parents call you Rampant Rabbit?'' and then hounding you for a reply.

Ive already said he isnt my hero but as you have already made up that he is - then you may aswell make up if im going to see him or not aswell.

:ayatollah:

Hello, G.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:09 pm

Hello, P.

Are you obsessing again? :?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:13 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Why does slagging off the owners mean I dont support the team? I think you want yes men not real fans. its yes men that will ruin our club,

As for agreeing with Swans fans, sometimes I do sometimes I dont. If their view is realistic then ill agree, in fairness they are far more in touch with reality than our fans.

If there was a thread who is most likely to have a top 10 premier league finish next season it wouldnt suprise me for the majority vote to be cardiff - thats what we are dealing with here. :?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:19 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Hello, P.

P is the wrong letter.

I'm a Cardiff City fan on www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk and I'm having fun, not obsessing and being positive on occasion, rather than almost relentlessly negative.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:22 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

P is the wrong letter.

I'm a Cardiff City fan on http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk and I'm having fun, not obsessing and being positive on occasion, rather than almost relentlessly negative.

It seems like we are going round in circles here. You are obsessing you are continuously trying to get my attention making threads about me or talking about me or trying to talk to me. You are obsessing every few days with a new poster that I supposedly used to be,

Just calm down. :roll:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:22 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

P is the wrong letter.

I'm a Cardiff City fan on http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk and I'm having fun, not obsessing and being positive on occasion, rather than almost relentlessly negative.

It seems like we are going round in circles here. You are obsessing you are continuously trying to get my attention making threads about me or talking about me or trying to talk to me. You are obsessing every few days with a new poster that I supposedly used to be,

I thought you dealt in facts?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:29 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

P is the wrong letter.

you thought right then.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:33 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

P is the wrong letter.

you thought right then.

Thanks for today's entertainment. The telly was crap.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:35 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
greenlawler wrote:From my experiancethe people who go out of their way to tell you how (insert whatever word here....strong, tough, smart, factual, honest) they are, it means they lack that atribute. Now that's a fact.

A fact is a fact. Its not an attribute, its a basis of posting.

The reason I am making a point of it is to negate the accusations of being a Jack, or at least negate the importance of the accusation. If I deal in fact and not opinion then it doesnt matter if I support Timbucktoo FC - a fact is a fact.

As for strong, tough and smart - ill leave that to the readers, it doesnt interest me.

The problem is you do not deal in fact you deal in spin, you take facts and spin them in a negative way....that is a fact.

Do not bother to repond I can already type it for you.....

"Blah, Blah ,blah insert words that try to make me sound educated here....and now for the usual drivil about how I don't like that you are dealing in fact."

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:36 pm

No worries

Shit! Forgot to switch!

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:39 pm

greenlawler wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
greenlawler wrote:From my experiancethe people who go out of their way to tell you how (insert whatever word here....strong, tough, smart, factual, honest) they are, it means they lack that atribute. Now that's a fact.

The reason I am making a point of it is to negate the accusations of being a Jack, or at least negate the importance of the accusation. If I deal in fact and not opinion then it doesnt matter if I support Timbucktoo FC - a fact is a fact.

As for strong, tough and smart - ill leave that to the readers, it doesnt interest me.

The problem is you do not deal in fact you deal in spin, you take facts and spin them in a negative way....that is a fact.

"Blah, Blah ,blah insert words that try to make me sound educated here....and now for the usual drivil about how I don't like that you are dealing in fact."

No, a fact is a fact. not much more to say than that really.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:47 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
greenlawler wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Do you like spiders?

Have you renewed your CCFC season ticket?

Just the facts, please.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:50 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
greenlawler wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Do you like spiders?

Just the facts, please.

to eat? no.

and no.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:51 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
greenlawler wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Do you like spiders?

Just the facts, please.

to eat? no.

and no.

Hello, David.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:59 pm

here we go again :?