Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Roath Magic Daps

Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:58 pm

give it to him though he's actually a jack who got a bit if intelligence, and just carries on when abuse is thrown at him :lol:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:13 am

CalShepCCFC wrote:give it to him though he's actually a jack who got a bit if intelligence, and just carries on when abuse is thrown at him :lol:

Uhhh anyone with as much time as he has and half an ounce of intellect can spin everything in a negative way.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:48 am

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:More conjecture and opinion which again you are entitled to. I speak the truth and deal in facts which is something my fellow Bluebirds dont like as most of us like to bury our heads - but that is also their right.

You are commenting on every thread regarding myself and insist on making sexual references, im not sure what age you are but it could make people uneasy, epecially on the internet, I emplore you to keep it strictly football related.

But again thanks for your continued interest. :ayatollah:

You are not a fellow Bluebird. You are a jack. Undoubtedly.
As you are a jack and claim to be a fan of Cardiff City, to claim you deal in facts is a lie.
On this board - and perhaps in your non-board life - you live a lie.
You do not get paid for posting on this board. You must obtain another kind of satisfaction.
It is not because you are a supporter of Cardiff City.It cannot be intellectual. It is not financial. Sexual is highly likely.
You keep coming back for more.Thrill seeking.Internet based.
Seek help.

p.s. 'implore'

Ouch! Roath magic u just got owned!

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:51 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Changed from what?

this is an odd thread.

From being a Jack.

The only "odd" thing, is that you are a Jack pretending to be a Cardiff fan on a Cardiff City messageboard.

Confession time, Mr Daps...

Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:04 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

this is an odd thread.

From being a Jack.

The only "odd" thing, is that you are a Jack pretending to be a Cardiff fan on a Cardiff City messageboard.

No doubt about it.

It has to be a sexual thing. :D

Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:09 pm

Essoblue wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

this is an odd thread.

From being a Jack.

No doubt about it.

:lol:

If he's seen me, I could understand. I am a very beautiful man!

Bald is beautiful!

Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:14 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Essoblue wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

this is an odd thread.

From being a Jack.

No doubt about it.

Bald is beautiful!

Arrange a meeting with him fella, I'm sure you have lots to "talk" about. :D

Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:23 pm

Essoblue wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Essoblue wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

this is an odd thread.

From being a Jack.

No doubt about it.

Bald is beautiful!

Arrange a meeting with him fella, I'm sure you have lots to "talk" about. :D

He's been stalking us on this board for ages, so he must know I drink in The Cornwall before home games, so he's welcome to visit. No offence to any gay readers, but I don't think the pub clientele would allow anyone to dance to "I Will Survive" while wearing a pink feather boa - well, apart from Gwyn Davies, maybe.

I think Mr Daps is plotting another name change as we speak. Perhaps he'll go for something radically different like "Ely Magic" - although that might be copyrighted already by one of the local dealers!

Re: Roath magic update

Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:24 pm

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:Sorry missed this with the torrent of threads dedicated to me.

I live in Balaclava Rd. opposite Roath Park

Wherever you may live you are a jack wierdo.Getting kicks from pretending to be something you are not.
you should jack it in and get some help.

You claim you deal in facts.
It is a fact you are a jack yet you deny it.
You lie.

I always deal in fact, you are correct. However what you profess is pure opinion, which you are entitled to.

Thanks for the continued interest, I try and take all comments on board. :ayatollah:

Read what I posted.
I stated you claim to deal in facts.
You do not always deal in fact. This is proven.
What is factual is that you are a jack wierdo who denies the fact.
Get some help.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:25 am

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply as been away for a little while.

Thanks again for your comments but again there are many using their opinions as facts which is about as useful as a mute radio presenter. Im not a Jack, but if it is your opinion that I am then thats fine and im not really bothered enough to try and change that opinion. The issue however lies in the scenario that you come to the conclusion that I dont deal in facts because of a guess you are making. its a contradictory view.

It makes no difference who I support as I rarely give opinion on here, just fact. I say it as it is not how I think it is. The nature of the average Cardiff fan has evolved over the years, more specifically since Sam Hamam arrived. Since then a lot actually believe we are a big club and one destined for greatness, almost feeling that it is owed to us. This feeling forces many to look at things with incredible distortion, as I am one of the few who doesnt suffer from this and is willing to redress the balance in writting - im singled out and probably understandably so - I dont blame you.

*We are in nearly £100 million debt
*We dont have anywhere near one of the best starting11's in the league yet are expected to go up top 2
*We should not be thinking of playing our games in a 75,000 stadium as our average attendances over the past 10 year has been 17,000.
*Our form over the second half of the season has been that of a club in the relegation battle
* Swansea are the bigger club
* I question our stance at having a go at Swansea for their CVA a decade ago for 800k (65k to local businesses) when we are trying to do the same to Sam to the tune of £15,000,000.
* This investment does not stop us losing £1.2 million a month, £14.4 million a year and we will be back in £72 million of debt in short years.
* Malaysian sports fans will not drop the likes of Man United and Liverpool to support Cardiff City irrespective of shirt colour

These are the views that has got a handful of you trying to convince people im a jack but from where im standing, and probably the majority of people - the above are common sense views with a lack of bias - a rare thing and something you should treasure.

I do appreciate your feedback though. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:32 am

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:Sorry missed this with the torrent of threads dedicated to me.

I live in Balaclava Rd. opposite Roath Park

Wherever you may live you are a jack wierdo.Getting kicks from pretending to be something you are not.
you should jack it in and get some help.

You claim you deal in facts.
It is a fact you are a jack yet you deny it.
You lie.

I always deal in fact, you are correct. However what you profess is pure opinion, which you are entitled to.

Thanks for the continued interest, I try and take all comments on board. :ayatollah:

Read what I posted.
I stated you claim to deal in facts.
You do not always deal in fact. This is proven.
What is factual is that you are a jack wierdo who denies the fact
Get some help.

You dont seem to be able to distinguish your opinion from fact, which may explain your assumption.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:38 am

Also a quick calculation tells me 26 of your 60 posts are about me! :shock:

Thats 44% of your posting time here consumed with me, thats weird.... flattering.... but weird :?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:41 am

RoathMagic wrote:Also a quick calculation tells me 26 of your 60 posts are about me! :shock:

Thats 44% of your posting time here consumed with me, thats weird.... flattering.... but weird :?

When someone or something is odd (as you are) it's obvious you're going to get talked about.

Cos boy are you Odd!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:42 am

Mr Coat... a quick calculation tells me 26 of your 60 posts are about me!

I suggest you have a break for a while. But please dont take that a me telling you what to do, you are your own man, the suggetion is there and its up to you if you accept my help or not. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:46 am

SBF1 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:Also a quick calculation tells me 26 of your 60 posts are about me! :shock:

When someone or something is odd (as you are) it's obvious you're going to get talked about.

I understand that im a rarity nowadays, a cardiff fan with a sense of realism and perspective, and with that I also have the intellect to realise that thsi will attract some posts from people.

What I dont think is normal however is 44% of someones post count to be solely about 1 poster. I very much doubt there would be ayone else with that sort of record with over 60 posts.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:19 am

RoathMagic wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

I understand that im a rarity nowadays, a cardiff fan with a sense of realism and perspective, and with that I also have the intellect to realise that thsi will attract some posts from people.

What I dont think is normal however is 44% of someones post count to be solely about 1 poster. I very much doubt there would be ayone else with that sort of record with over 60 posts.

The thing is, you're as much a Cardiff fan as Tate is.
As for intellect and realism, I think you'll find 99% of everyone on here, absolutely think you are a horrible little shit, no matter how intelligent or real you are.
You make a mess of this site, and if I were a mod I would have banned you months ago.
You bring this great forum to a low beyond belief!
You are obviously intelligent enough to know you are hated on here, and keep posting on the basis of that?
Still, as someone has already mentioned, it must be a sexual thing for you?
Oh well, each to their own....as they say in Townhill "Fill yer boots, mush"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmemFcQCbQE

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:30 am

RoathMagic wrote:Mr Coat... a quick calculation tells me 26 of your 60 posts are about me!

I suggest you have a break for a while. But please dont take that a me telling you what to do, you are your own man, the suggetion is there and its up to you if you accept my help or not. :ayatollah:

Just a dog hounding out a rat I reckon.

Keep going Mr Coat. :D

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:42 am

SBF1 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

The thing is, you're as much a Cardiff fan as Tate is. You are perfectly entitled to that opinion, but as the only person who knows for a fact - I can assure you im not. But whether you take that on board or not is your choice, the sad thing I find about the situation is that it actually matters to some.
As for intellect and realism, I think you'll find 99% of everyone on here, absolutely think you are a horrible little shit, no matter how intelligent or real you are. and they are within their rights. However for someone who has never insulted anyone and treat everyone with respect regardless of what they are saying to me, I find it easy to conclude that they dont like what im saying rather than me as a person/poster - and as what im saying is undoubted fact then unfortunately it should be more a case of accepting it than hating it.
You make a mess of this site, and if I were a mod I would have banned you months ago. again opinion not fact. If 'making a mess' of a site is saying the truth and correcting inaccuracies with written evidence is making a mess, then im happy doing so
You bring this great forum to a low beyond belief! It may make some fans feel low I agree, but thats only as I bring a sense of reality and perspective to the board and put people in their place when they say such things as ''we are the next footballing superpower'' and ''should we play our games at the millennium stadium''
You are obviously intelligent enough to know you are hated on here, and keep posting on the basis of that? you are of the opinion that you should let bully's have their way? not me im afraid. Have always given my fact based thoughts on football and will continue to do so no matter how many people feel their are made to look a little silly as a result.
Still, as someone has already mentioned, it must be a sexual thing for you? very odd way of looking at it, very odd indeed, but you are entitled to your opinion. However a personal obsession seems to be more sexual which is what many have with me. Although we are all sexual beings, humans are by their very nature, far be it for me to stand in their way.
Oh well, each to their own....as they say in Townhill "Fill yer boots, mush" :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmemFcQCbQE

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:50 am

SBF1 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:Mr Coat... a quick calculation tells me 26 of your 60 posts are about me!

Just a dog hounding out a rat I reckon.

Keep going Mr Coat. :D

Dogs chasing cats... cats chasing rats - but dogs chasing rats, thats a new one.

The weird thing is, the view is incredibly contradictory. Apparently im just an attention seeker, yet he craves to giv me it. If he really wanted me to stop posting and really believed I was an attention seeker he would just stop talking about and to me.... so you are probably wrong is your summary of the situation.

however it seems his existance on this board is solely for me, overtaken his interest in the club and now im his sole focus. That seems a lot more than someone thinking another poster is a fan of another team :D it way way deeper and unhealthier than that. but im flattered.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:37 am

From my experiancethe people who go out of their way to tell you how (insert whatever word here....strong, tough, smart, factual, honest) they are, it means they lack that atribute. Now that's a fact.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:57 am

greenlawler wrote:From my experiancethe people who go out of their way to tell you how (insert whatever word here....strong, tough, smart, factual, honest) they are, it means they lack that atribute. Now that's a fact.

A fact is a fact. Its not an attribute, its a basis of posting.

The reason I am making a point of it is to negate the accusations of being a Jack, or at least negate the importance of the accusation. If I deal in fact and not opinion then it doesnt matter if I support Timbucktoo FC - a fact is a fact.

As for strong, tough and smart - ill leave that to the readers, it doesnt interest me.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:05 am

A better way to explain it - If I posted on a Man Utd message board and posted the following...

''last season Ryan Giggs scored his lowest goal tally since 1990/1991 season''

that post would remain true if I was a Man Utd fan or a Man City one and it wouldnt be a negative comment or a positive one, it would be a realistic one. Hence why im suggesting that people look beyond who they think I support as I rarely ,if ever, give opinion based posts. So it matters little. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:04 am

Not new at all, been happening for many, many years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh84o5STysk

Have a look.

ROATH MAGIC - SAY SOMETHING POSITIVE...

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:40 am

about CCFC ..............go on give it a try - you might enjoy it :?:

Re: ROATH MAGIC - SAY SOMETHING POSITIVE...

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:44 am

To be honest I dont ee a positive at the moment and im not sure why people are so desperate for me to pretend otherwise.

We are £100 million in debt to a guy that knows nothing about football. We are losing £15 million a year and if we fail this year the only feasable business decision is to asset strip and leave us with nothing. We have been forced to change our badge and colours and have vastly the same squad as last year which for the last half of the season was a squad that showed all the traits of a side in the lower reaches of the league.

What are you positive about?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:46 am

RoathMagic wrote:To be honest I dont ee a positive at the moment and im not sure why people are so desperate for me to pretend otherwise.

We are £100 million in debt to a guy that knows nothing about football. We are losing £15 million a year and if we fail this year the only feasable business decision is to asset strip and leave us with nothing. We have been forced to change our badge and colours and have vastly the same squad as last year which for the last half of the season was a squad that showed all the traits of a side in the lower reaches of the league.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a bundle of laughs you must be! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:47 am

SBF1 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:To be honest I dont ee a positive at the moment and im not sure why people are so desperate for me to pretend otherwise.

bookmark it. then tell me if your laughin in 12 months time.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:51 am

RoathMagic wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

bookmark it. then tell me if your laughin in 12 months time.

Your answer was so predictable. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:53 am

Of course it was, its the truth isnt it?

Or are we not in debt anymore, play in blue, have signed superstars and have reverted to the old badge?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:10 am

RoathMagic wrote:Of course it was, its the truth isnt it?

Or are we not in debt anymore, play in blue, have signed superstars and have reverted to the old badge?

Just call me an optimist - I will give VT/TG a chance to show what they can do.............. the kit change, I am not happy with but will it affect the way I support my team, no.

100% passion, 100% faith - 100% CCFC come rain or shine!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old: