Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Roath magic update

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:00 pm

RoathMagic wrote:here we go again :?

:lol:

Re: ROATH MAGIC - SAY SOMETHING POSITIVE...

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:07 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Fusilier23 wrote:"I feel sorry for the genuine fans like me but not blessed with as much intelligence that think ''hes a billionaire we are fine''. HE is a billionaire, and he didnt become one by buying things for 7 time more than their worth. WAKE UP!"

Roath Magic 10 July 2012 quoted above

RM - If you are not a "Jack" you should be - you keep on referring to CCFC as "they" you do nothing but slag our club off and too easily agree with scumsea fans who like to spend their time on OUR MB.

No more posts for me on this one - I think you have shown you true colours and they are neither blue or red!!

Show me one post where I refer to CCFC as they - you wont be able to so dont lower the tone of the debate by lying please.

I do tend to agree with the Swansea fans here as they dont feel the need to embelish the truth to be proud of their club so there is nothing to disagree on. Im yet to see a Swans fan who thinks they should be playing in a 75,000 seater stadium.

does it matter how you refer to ccfc you dont support them as always slagging off owners ect ect, but as soon as swans fan put something up negative about ccfc you are agreeing with them! very strange behaviour for so called ccfc fan but
doesnt matter really never be anything else but a victor meldrew impersonator! :lol:

Why does slagging off the owners mean I dont support the team? I think you want yes men not real fans. its yes men that will ruin our club,

As for agreeing with Swans fans, sometimes I do sometimes I dont. If their view is realistic then ill agree, in fairness they are far more in touch with reality than our fans.

If there was a thread who is most likely to have a top 10 premier league finish next season it wouldnt suprise me for the majority vote to be cardiff - thats what we are dealing with here. :?

Is that a fact or your opinion?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Fusilier23 wrote:"I feel sorry for the genuine fans like me but not blessed with as much intelligence that think ''hes a billionaire we are fine''. HE is a billionaire, and he didnt become one by buying things for 7 time more than their worth. WAKE UP!"

Roath Magic 10 July 2012 quoted above

RM - If you are not a "Jack" you should be - you keep on referring to CCFC as "they" you do nothing but slag our club off and too easily agree with scumsea fans who like to spend their time on OUR MB.

No more posts for me on this one - I think you have shown you true colours and they are neither blue or red!!

Show me one post where I refer to CCFC as they - you wont be able to so dont lower the tone of the debate by lying please.

I do tend to agree with the Swansea fans here as they dont feel the need to embelish the truth to be proud of their club so there is nothing to disagree on. Im yet to see a Swans fan who thinks they should be playing in a 75,000 seater stadium.

does it matter how you refer to ccfc you dont support them as always slagging off owners ect ect, but as soon as swans fan put something up negative about ccfc you are agreeing with them! very strange behaviour for so called ccfc fan but
doesnt matter really never be anything else but a victor meldrew impersonator! :lol:

Why does slagging off the owners mean I dont support the team? I think you want yes men not real fans. its yes men that will ruin our club,

As for agreeing with Swans fans, sometimes I do sometimes I dont. If their view is realistic then ill agree, in fairness they are far more in touch with reality than our fans.

If there was a thread who is most likely to have a top 10 premier league finish next season it wouldnt suprise me for the majority vote to be cardiff - thats what we are dealing with here. :?

Is that a fact or your opinion?

fact based opinion.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:35 pm

Roath Magic or Magic daps whoever you are.

You are right on a few things you say and very articulate however you are far too against everything Cardiff to be a fan and I have never seen you disagree with a Jack fan although I don't read your stuff religiously. If you are from Roath surely somebody else on here knows you or sits next to you at the stadium (I am only assuming you do go to games) who can say one way or another if you are a Cardiff fan.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:37 pm

martin8422 wrote:Roath Magic or Magic daps whoever you are.

You are right on a few things you say and very articulate however you are far too against everything Cardiff to be a fan and I have never seen you disagree with a Jack fan although I don't read your stuff religiously. If you are from Roath surely somebody else on here knows you or sits next to you at the stadium (I am only assuming you do go to games) who can say one way or another if you are a Cardiff fan.

I buy on the day so I dont sit in the same seat, if anyone lives in Balaclava road and posts here then they may do but I dont know of any.

But why does it matter, you think im right on a few things so im obviously speaking sme sense in your eyes.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:49 pm

double post could not figure out how to delete this one.
Last edited by greenlawler on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:49 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
greenlawler wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
greenlawler wrote:From my experiancethe people who go out of their way to tell you how (insert whatever word here....strong, tough, smart, factual, honest) they are, it means they lack that atribute. Now that's a fact.

A fact is a fact. Its not an attribute, its a basis of posting.

The reason I am making a point of it is to negate the accusations of being a Jack, or at least negate the importance of the accusation. If I deal in fact and not opinion then it doesnt matter if I support Timbucktoo FC - a fact is a fact.

As for strong, tough and smart - ill leave that to the readers, it doesnt interest me.

The problem is you do not deal in fact you deal in spin, you take facts and spin them in a negative way....that is a fact.

Do not bother to repond I can already type it for you.....

"Blah, Blah ,blah insert words that try to make me sound educated here....and now for the usual drivil about how I don't like that you are dealing in fact."

No, a fact is a fact. not much more to say than that really.

No you are not correct. A fact is only a fact if it is not clouded by a spin. You cannot in your right mind actually believe that you are not spinning the truth...."Cardiff are regulation fodder" how is that a fact? That is an opinion...case closed like it or not. You are not dealing in fact.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:50 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Also a quick calculation tells me 26 of your 60 posts are about me! :shock:

Thats 44% of your posting time here consumed with me, thats weird.... flattering.... but weird :?

Tragic jerk
Fact- you claim to deal in facts.Try some.
Fact - you say you have been away but have now returned.
Fact - you state you live in Roath.
Fact-Roath is the same time zone as the rest of Cardiff.
Fact- you made real time message board posts at 1.25am,1.32am,1.38am,1.46am,2.42am,3.22am,3.57am,4.05am.Tuesday morning.
Fact- when most right thinking people were safely in bed ahead of a day's work.You spent time bashing your keboard. Posting on a Cardiff City fans' messageboard.
Fact- you then made a series of posts - some quite lengthy- between 7.45am and (so far)5.50pm.Tuesday morning/afternoon.On a Cardiff City fan's message board.
Fact - 16 hrs 25 mins.That's a lot of time.This would be unhealthy even if you were a Cardiff City supporter. But you are not. Jack.
Fact - Someone with too much time on their hands.In front of that computer screen.Unhealthy obsession. Keyboard thrills.Possibly sexual.Weird.
Get some help. Talk to your mum.Get a life.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:54 pm

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:Also a quick calculation tells me 26 of your 60 posts are about me! :shock:

Thats 44% of your posting time here consumed with me, thats weird.... flattering.... but weird :?

Tragic jerk
Fact- you claim to deal in facts.Try some.
Fact - you say you have been away but have now returned.
Fact - you state you live in Roath.
Fact-Roath is the same time zone as the rest of Cardiff.
Fact- you made real time message board posts at 1.25am,1.32am,1.38am,1.46am,2.42am,3.22am,3.57am,4.05am.Tuesday morning.
Fact- when most right thinking people were safely in bed ahead of a day's work.You spent time bashing your keboard. Posting on a Cardiff City fans' messageboard.
Fact- you then made a series of posts - some quite lengthy- between 7.45am and (so far)5.50pm.Tuesday morning/afternoon.On a Cardiff City fan's message board.
Fact - 16 hrs 25 mins.That's a lot of time.This would be unhealthy even if you were a Cardiff City supporter. But you are not. Jack.
Fact - Someone with too much time on their hands.In front of that computer screen.Unhealthy obsession. Keyboard thrills.Possibly sexual.Weird.
Get some help. Talk to your mum.Get a life.

Outstanding!

:clap:

Re: Roath Magic Daps

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:05 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Mr Coat... a quick calculation tells me 26 of your 60 posts are about me!

I suggest you have a break for a while. But please dont take that a me telling you what to do, you are your own man, the suggetion is there and its up to you if you accept my help or not. :ayatollah:

Roath Jerk off,
Possibly old fashioned views but ,
Falsehood and deceit should be met and challenged.
Dangers pointed out.
Weirdo's exposed for what they are.
Noticing a particularly nasty piece of dogshit on the pavement.I should warn my companions to ensure they avoid it.
A very nasty smell in a room.I should warn others not to enter.
A child molester in the park. I should warn children to stay away.
Ths short posts I occasionally make when you appear are analagous.
Unfortunately your addiction/perversion is fed.
This is the latter of two evils.

p.s for completeness also see my post of this evening under 'Roath Magic update.'

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:13 pm

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:Mr Coat... a quick calculation tells me 26 of your 60 posts are about me!

I suggest you have a break for a while. But please dont take that a me telling you what to do, you are your own man, the suggetion is there and its up to you if you accept my help or not. :ayatollah:

Roath Jerk off,
Possibly old fashioned views but ,
Falsehood and deceit should be met and challenged.
Dangers pointed out.
Weirdo's exposed for what they are.
Noticing a particularly nasty piece of dogshit on the pavement.I should warn my companions to ensure they avoid it.
A very nasty smell in a room.I should warn others not to enter.
A child molester in the park. I should warn children to stay away.
Ths short posts I occasionally make when you appear are analagous.
Unfortunately your addiction/perversion is fed.
This is the lesser of two evils.

p.s for completeness also see my post of this evening under 'Roath Magic update.'

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:00 pm

RoathMagic wrote:To be honest I dont ee a positive at the moment and im not sure why people are so desperate for me to pretend otherwise.

We are £100 million in debt to a guy that knows nothing about football. We are losing £15 million a year and if we fail this year the only feasable business decision is to asset strip and leave us with nothing. We have been forced to change our badge and colours and have vastly the same squad as last year which for the last half of the season was a squad that showed all the traits of a side in the lower reaches of the league.

What are you positive about?

The up coming season you miserable tw*t!

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:22 am

I genuinelly have no idea what the hell you are going on about. that must be the most bizarre post in the history of this forum. :shock:

I mean.... eh? What are you suggesting? You know Swansea is in the same time zone as Cardiff too dont you? you know when you say you HAVE BEEN away (past tense) then it means you already ARE back, you know you can update this throgh most mediums now I-pad, phone and dont have to be chained to your house to do it? you know if I post now and then in 2 hours tme... it doesnt men ive been here for the whole 2 hours :lol: This is like talking to a pensioner :lol:

That relly is the weordest thing ive ever read. For someone on a football forum you dont half like to talk about the sexual nature of other men. Calm down fella, this is a football forum, keep it that way.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:26 am

Nice poem.

Man you are odd. 34 of 64 posts now purely about me... now 52% of your COMPLETE posting hitory purely about me, contradicting yourself in nearly every post. :shock:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:29 am

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:To be honest I dont ee a positive at the moment and im not sure why people are so desperate for me to pretend otherwise.

We are £100 million in debt to a guy that knows nothing about football. We are losing £15 million a year and if we fail this year the only feasable business decision is to asset strip and leave us with nothing. We have been forced to change our badge and colours and have vastly the same squad as last year which for the last half of the season was a squad that showed all the traits of a side in the lower reaches of the league.

The season in where we are meant to finish top 2 you mean? Even though our squad is barely different to the one that has shown itself to be a bottom half side since January yet I dont think ive een a tougher league before... yeah cant wait :roll:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:16 am

RoathMagic wrote:

The season in where we are meant to finish top 2 you mean? Even though our squad is barely different to the one that has shown itself to be a bottom half side since January yet I dont think ive een a tougher league before... yeah cant wait :roll:

Just stay at home then.
Doubt anyone will miss you.
The club and players certainly won't. :roll:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:34 am

SBF1 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Just stay at home then.
Doubt anyone will miss you.
The club and players certainly won't. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: