Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mark Delaney fa cup goal.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:24 am

Wot a goal!! I was sat in an empty bob bank (or close to). He picked up the ball in the right back position (wing closest to the bob). Beats 1, beats 2, f**k me he's goin all the way.......! Superb!!

Only couple of thousand there. I don't know, good old days.

Re: Mark Delaney fa cup goal.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:31 am

North Wales Blue wrote:Wot a goal!! I was sat in an empty bob bank (or close to). He picked up the ball in the right back position (wing closest to the bob). Beats 1, beats 2, f**k me he's goin all the way.......! Superb!!

It really was quite incredible I was there and thought it was incredible kept thinking he was going to feck it up but he kept going and kept going and BOOM !!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:48 am

Quality didn't Cohen griffiths score a similar goal from the almost the same starting point

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:50 am

1m.40s on here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oodQt0Sjijc

Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:03 am

I remember that, 6-0 vs chester if i remember, I couldn't go as i'd broken my collarbone a few days before playing rugby in school lol

Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:06 am

Run Forrest run! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Don't even need to look at the video to know your on about the day we beat Chester 5-6.0? I was a ballboy back then, I was on one of the grange end gate and watched him run!!!

There has been many threads about favourite goals and this is one of mine.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:24 pm

North Wales Blue wrote:Wot a goal!! I was sat in an empty bob bank (or close to). He picked up the ball in the right back position (wing closest to the bob). Beats 1, beats 2, f**k me he's goin all the way.......! Superb!!

Great goal that ,I was in lower grandstand grangend :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:38 pm

which part of north wales are you from mate?