Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Jason Fowler '

Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:31 pm

Thanks for plugging my vids guys. It's a boost after having two removed recently (Kavanagh and Earnshaw). :ayatollah:

Jason Fowler was a personal favourite of mine. He went to Torquay United after having BACK problems.

Jason Fowler "football genius". 8-)

Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:37 pm

Occasional Violins wrote:Thanks for plugging my vids guys. It's a boost after having two removed recently (Kavanagh and Earnshaw). :ayatollah:

Jason Fowler was a personal favourite of mine. He went to Torquay United after having BACK problems.

Jason Fowler "football genius". 8-)

Really enjoyed it, got any more ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Really enjoyed it, got any more ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bNPBYRxTRY&feature=plcp

Scott Young on that one Annis.

Also lots of my favourite Cardiff City goals, Carl Dale and Phil Stant goals, Nathan Blake and my Ninian Park tribute that you have kindly featured on a number of occasions. All available on my signature link below. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:42 pm

that dale goal in front of a jam packed grange is one of my fav clips of all
ninian park was a propper football ground

Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:50 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:that dale goal in front of a jam packed grange is one of my fav clips of all

Yes, he'd just come back from a bit of a lay-off through injury and came on as a sub, you can see what that goal meant to him. (Welsh Cup Semi-final).

Again, Carl Dale is one of my all time favourites, tireless worker who was the first line of defence as well as a prolific goalscorer. Got excited like a kid at christmas when he signed the back of my ticket at Highbury in the FA cup.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:36 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:that dale goal in front of a jam packed grange is one of my fav clips of all

Mine too. That and Blakes curler v Man Citeh.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:10 am

Used to love watching Jason Fowler, he was a really gifted and raw talent that un-fortunately in my opinion never fulfilled his true potential, a bit like Jason Bowen and Nathan Blake, could be anonymous for a lot of the match and then a sheer touch of magic straight out of the blue.

I have always named the workhorse's as some of my favourite players, the Dwyers, Stant's Perry, Scott Young even, but for sheer pleasure and excitement the three I have named would always keep you on the edge of the seat.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:13 am

Next fav After Tony Evans for me. :old: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Tony Evans is my very favourite all time City player but sadly I have no goalscoring footage going back that far. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Wayne O Sullivan was another one, tricky little winger, used to enjoy watching him.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:45 am

I think he went to Torquay or somebody after city was gutted when he went at the time. He was a quality player :ayatollah: