Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Earnie/Gerrard/Keinan & Taiwo '

Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:40 pm

I dont see why we just go for Burke and Noone instead of Bellamy..Surely the cost of Noone and Burke would be just like going for Bellamy? :? :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:44 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:I dont see why we just go for Burke and Noone instead of Bellamy..Surely the cost of Noone and Burke would be just like going for Bellamy? :? :ayatollah:

Won't sell so many shirts! ;) :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:46 pm

But we need a squad. We need 2 players for each position. Players were shattered last year and that caused us problems.

Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:53 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:I dont see why we just go for Burke and Noone instead of Bellamy..Surely the cost of Noone and Burke would be just like going for Bellamy? :? :ayatollah:

I'd rather Bellamy.

Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:09 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

I'd rather Bellamy.

One player playing half the games in a season or two players playing every game of the season on the same wage? It would be Noone and Burke for me everytime if I had a choice!

Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:10 pm

I want him just all this finaicial talk! :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I'd rather Bellamy.

One player playing half the games in a season or two players playing every game of the season on the same wage? It would be Noone and Burke for me everytime if I had a choice!

Why do you assume Bellamy would play half
How do u know Burke and Noone would stay injury free?

More likely but Noone has had injury problems also.
Bellamy would bring advertisement, shirt sales, and quality.

I'll disreguard your assumptions on potential injuries and still go Bellamy for me.

Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:51 pm

Bellamy offers so many benefits for the future.
Like Kadeem could go to him for advice etc. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I'd rather Bellamy.

As much as I love Bellar's, I'm inclined to agree with you. I'd rather Noone/M. Phillips and Burke/M. Phillips. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:16 pm

How about Bellers AND Noone :thumbup:

Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:16 pm

I still believe we need 9 more players in my opinion, but Malky says 5, he's the manger who am I to argue that.
Rem Malky doesnt sign players in January. :shock:
‎" Malky wants 5 more player "
link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85610

Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:05 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I'd rather Bellamy.

As much as I love Bellar's, I'm inclined to agree with you. I'd rather Noone/M. Phillips and Burke/M. Phillips. :ayatollah:

To sign both of them would cosy way more than bellers tho.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:15 pm

And everyone rem this.

Last season we were still paying DJ £760,000 for the season, Terry Burton £250,000 for the season and Wilkinson £100,000 for the season.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I still believe we need 9 more players in my opinion, but Malky says 5, he's the manger who am I to argue that.
link

I said at the end of last season that we need about 10 "quality" new players in our squad.

So far we have signed,,,one.

VT wants Premiership football next season????

Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:And everyone rem this.

Last season we were still paying DJ £760,000 for the season, Terry Burton £250,000 for the season and Wilkinson £100,000 for the season.

Yes More Money Saved there Annis :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:03 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:And everyone rem this.

Yes More Money Saved there Annis :ayatollah:

Yes Tony without a doubt.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:12 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I still believe we need 9 more players in my opinion, but Malky says 5, he's the manger who am I to argue that.
link

I said at the end of last season that we need about 10 "quality" new players in our squad.

So far we have signed,,,one.

VT wants Premiership football next season????

So you say 10 so MM has to follow? Maybe he has a different view? He has also said he expects signings to go to the end of the window.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:' Earnie/Gerrard/Keinan & Taiwo '

Some how Malky has to offload these players as they dont figure in Malky's plans.

Their total wages are well over £30,000 a week.

We have already off loaded at least 6 players including giving back Lawrence on £20,000, total wages saving of at least £50,000 a week.

So in total Malky can save at least £80,000 a week.

Well over £4mill a year.

This is already an excellent start for Malky, without including the extra budget Tan has promised him.

So we should def be stronger on the pitch this season and these players will be all Malky's signings.

And everyone rem this.

dont see where the problem is? we're playing in red, everything will be fine, life's jolly, the players will all want to sign for the "lucky" reds and we will earn millions each season from the new market in Asia... ;)