Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone fancy football managment

Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:59 am

Rtb Ebbw vale are currently looking for someone to take charge of our first team, we are a club with serious ambitions, we currently have 12 junior and mini teams ranging from 8 to 16 a very good youth team for this coming season a seconds team and a first team, we are looking for someone who can take the club to the next stage, our 5 year plan is to get to the welsh league, which we all believe Ebbw vale is missing, our home games are played on Eugene cross park, we have our own training field at hilltop ( for those who know Ebbw vale), and have a project ongoing of new changing facilities at hilltop with 300 k being spent,if anyone fancies the challenge please mail me and I can pass the detail onto the club sec, whilst on the club subject if anyone fancies sponsoring the kids or seniors again message me for info

Re: Anyone fancy football managment

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:24 pm

Still looking if anyone is up for it, did try Harry redknapp but we ain't got a dogs kennel so he said no lol

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:29 pm

I've always wanted to go into football management but I have no experience. :(

How do you become a coach anyway? Get badges from FAW/FA, then coach a youth squad and hope to get higher?

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:35 pm

What day and time do they play.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:55 pm

birchblue wrote:What day and time do they play.

Looking at training Tuesday's and Thursday's and play on a Saturday afternoon

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I've always wanted to go into football management but I have no experience. :(

How do you become a coach anyway? Get badges from FAW/FA, then coach a youth squad and hope to get higher?

Yeah normally start with a youth side and go from there, or if you've played for a team before and fancy a go at it

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:58 pm

natman wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I've always wanted to go into football management but I have no experience. :(

Yeah normally start with a youth side and go from there, or if you've played for a team before and fancy a go at it

Hmm, would love to give it a crack. But obviously I won't be able to make it to Ebbw Vale due to transport costs and my job.

So do you need badges? :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
natman wrote:

Hmm, would love to give it a crack. But obviously I won't be able to make it to Ebbw Vale due to transport costs and my job.

No not really but the club wants to pay for the right person to go and do there badges, if that's what they want, where you from then, have you ever done any sort of coaching

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Would love to help out i run a very good kids team u15s just cant commit to every saturday sorry hope your 5yr plan works out all the best.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:02 pm

I'm a dickhead just seen user name lol

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:02 pm

natman wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
natman wrote:

No not really but the club wants to pay for the right person to go and do there badges, if that's what they want, where you from then, have you ever done any sort of coaching

Never coached and I live in Bridgend.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Are 15s looking for some games preseason

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:03 pm

natman wrote:I'm a dickhead just seen user name lol

;)

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:07 pm

natman wrote:Are 15s looking for some games preseason

Yes who against.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:11 pm

We have a 15s looking for games from out of the area

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:15 pm

natman wrote:We have a 15s looking for games from out of the area

Ok we have are posts up can play anytime they are 15s this season coming we are in the super welsh cup between the 23rd and 27th so any other time how good are your 15s.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Mail me your number and I will pass it in

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:24 pm

Really need help on this one lads, if anyone fancie it