Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Worst Feelin while supportin Cardiff

Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:00 pm

Whats every1s worst feelin supportin the city then?

Mind would have to be losin to sheff weds last year

Re: Worst Feelin while supportin Cardiff

Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:13 pm

Carling cup game at Swansea last season, i was gutted for ages after

Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:14 pm

Not just the Sheff Wed game, but the last four games of the season as a whole.

Bad times. :cry:

Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:19 pm

Losing to Northampton in the playoffs back in the day. I only heard it on the radio because I was a youngen but it depressed me. I couldn't believe we were losing to such teams.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:14 pm

Stoke at home in the play offs.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:17 pm

Loosing to Pompey at Wembley, Loosing to Stoke in the play offs, every time we loose to Swansea or Newport, Every time we use to get relegated and that was a lot.
Loosing to Ipswich at home on the last ever game at Ninian Park.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:18 pm

losing the F A Cup Final

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:18 pm

losing the F A Cup Final

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:21 pm

losing to Stoke in the Play off at Ninian Park, walking out after the final whistle was worst feeling Ive ever had.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:26 pm

Only been supporting City since 2005 and my worst moment would have to be Sheff Weds away last season. (Only time I have cried over football and in public)

Swansea in Carling Cup and F.A Cup final were pretty bad as well.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:28 pm

Apart from all the relegations/play off f**k ups etc the saddest i felt was Aldershots last ever game. Their players hadnt been paid for months and their loyal 150 fans must have gone through hell. It is the only time that i have ever sang the name of an opposition team at NP.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:33 pm

FA cUP FINAL .....LUTON 94 FA CUP ....SHREWSBURY 96 AWAY -LEAGUE CUP and all the times we lose to those Jack inbreds....

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:41 pm

wednesday away last year totally gutted

Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:19 pm

Just being at the F.A. cup final was amazing, so I wasn't too gutted when we lost. Devastated after Wednesday away last season though, still can't get my head around how we cocked up the last few games so badly. :(

Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:24 pm

Stoke in the play offs Was devasting, Swansea in the cup was terrible bu last couple of games of last season I think was the worst Preston,Ipswich and Sheffield wed took the utter piss

Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:42 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Stoke at home in the play offs.

Damn that stay off the pitch announcement :twisted:

Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:51 pm

Shef Wed last season.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:54 pm

gota be stoke in play offs was gutted all summer that year.
sheff wed was bad but i half expected that.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:10 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Stoke at home in the play offs.

:( i agree. That was a shocker.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:28 pm

Stoke by a country mile. Cup final was gutting but still a great experience. Stoke made me sick all summer, of all clubs to f**king do it as well Stoke.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:15 pm

FA Cup Final

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:35 pm

think it was the 1982 season when luton beat us last game of the season to send us down again ! remember everyone on the pitch at the end of the game for some reason . r memories ...............

sheff wednesday last season and the play off game with sjoke amongst the latter years

Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:14 am

stoke play offs :( devastated

Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:59 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Apart from all the relegations/play off f**k ups etc the saddest i felt was Aldershots last ever game. Their players hadnt been paid for months and their loyal 150 fans must have gone through hell. It is the only time that i have ever sang the name of an opposition team at NP.

I remember that game well, the police wouldn't let City fans near the Aldershot fans after the game cos they thought it was gonnna kick off but all the City fans that did manage to get to them only wanted to shake their hands and offer their condolences. After being close to going out of business ourselves a couple of times since I have been watching City i really felt for them that day.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:12 pm

1. Losing the FA Cup Final
2. Losing in the '68 Cup Winner's Cup semi
3. Losing the play-off semi to Stoke

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:25 pm

Losing the cup final didn’t bother me too much, would have loved us to win it but I just felt honoured that we were there - I know that’s a bit of a small time mentality but that’s how I felt.

Mine would be the stoke playoff game, I felt physically sick after losing that as we were playing so well and after beating them away I had taken the game as a bit of a formality – never again. Also going down at Gillingham the season before Sam came, I just had the feeling that this was all the club would ever offer, yo-yoing between league 1 and 2 – how wrong I was!!!!

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:29 pm

Losing to sheffield wednesday last season & then realising preston had won

Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:02 pm

Took my boy to the Preston game away last season for his Birthday, 6-0, nuff said :(

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:45 am

Some good answers on here.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:01 am

going down the season before sam had taken over, we were far to good to go down, also clove sullivan in the pitch before his imminent takeover and we gi 1-0 down straight away to \gillingham and russel Perrett (massively underated player) getting sent off. FA cup final was a gutter, but only because pompey were there for the taking, It was an homour just to get there.