Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Shafting local businesses!

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Clutching at straws NJ.

Anyway the 5% means you still shafted your local businesses.

Did you not read the OP?

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:You only seem to care when you think a fellow Cardiff fan may be on to something and then suddenly dont care when its proves hes not. :D

Doesn't prove anything. Semantics as the result is creditors get screwed over. Dress it up all you want

you really are having a nightmare on this thread mate
even worse than baked who is still arguing the toss even though he's been proved wrong in black and white and is still trying to argue :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:29 pm

waddle wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:You only seem to care when you think a fellow Cardiff fan may be on to something and then suddenly dont care when its proves hes not. :D

Doesn't prove anything. Semantics as the result is creditors get screwed over. Dress it up all you want

even worse than baked who is still arguing the toss even though he's been proved wrong in black and white and is still trying to argue :lol: :lol: :lol:

Afraid not wads. The theme is that creditors get screwed over. Now you can call that what you want but the result is the same

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
waddle wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Afraid not wads. The theme is that creditors get screwed over. Now you can call that what you want but the result is the same

Again, much like Langston only on a much, much smaller scale.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:38 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
waddle wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

So when we get to the crunch you deflect to Langston again. Don't forget this was about Swansea and started by one of your own. Turned into Groundhog day so my work here is done. Got to finally out jacktragic too so a good night in all.

See wads, hardly a nightmare as when it comes to it there was no defence, even if we have to call it cva and not admin to keep the pedantic amongst us happy :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
waddle wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

So when we get to the crunch you deflect to Langston again. Don't forget this was about Swansea and started by one of your own. Turned into Groundhog day so my work here is done. Got to finally out jacktragic too so a good night in all.

See wads, hardly a nightmare as when it comes to it there was no defence, even if we have to call it cva and not admin to keep the pedantic amongst us happy :D :ayatollah:

What crunch? What on earth are you drivelling on about? You have spent this thread criticising Swansea for "screwing over creditors" when in fact your club is in the process of doing it on an enormous scale.

That particular moral high ground has been emphatically lost.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:45 pm

NJ73 wrote:

Did you not read the OP?

Yep

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Did you not read the OP?

Yep

Do you need it explaining to you in smaller words?

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:49 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
waddle wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

What crunch? What on earth are you drivelling on about? You have spent this thread criticising Swansea for "screwing over creditors" when in fact your club is in the process of doing it on an enormous scale.

That particular moral high ground has been emphatically lost.

We weren't taking about Cardiff it was a Swansea thread. The clue was in the title. I've explained a few times the difference between Langston and your situation but you choose to ignore it. So i wasn't after claiming any moral high ground, the crunch was that when it comes down to it a cva generally has the same result as admin.

You lose the thread very easily nj, no wonder I had you tied up in knots last night :lol:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:54 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Did you not read the OP?

Yep

£1.7 million in unsecured loans is a lot of pies.

That is the OP is stating shit.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:We weren't taking about Cardiff it was a Swansea thread. The clue was in the title. I've explained a few times the difference between Langston and your situation but you choose to ignore it. So i wasn't after claiming any moral high ground, the crunch was that when it comes down to it a cva generally has the same result as admin.

You lose the thread very easily nj, no wonder I had you tied up in knots last night :lol:

Indeed it was a Swansea thread and I was pointing out your complete hypocrisy. To say Hammam (I assume you're accepting he is Langston) shouldn't be paid because he racked up the debt is nonsense. In fact, try taking that to court.

So to be judgemental on the previous actions of SCFC was indeed you trying to take the moral high ground on the basis that you think Langston shouldn't be paid. Which is as I said, utter nonsense.

You've had a mare here but your obviously quite enlarged ego would never allow you to acknowledge that.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Did you not read the OP?

Yep

Really, care to give me the figures then? I'll give you one for starters, £800k was to Mel Nurse for a debt he bought off Ninth Floor for around £50k. Over to you.

Unless of course you don't actually have any evidence to back up your theory that the OP is stating shit?

Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:01 pm

That's my lot.

I'll leave two clowns to it for the night.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:02 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Did you not read the OP?

Yep

Really, care to give me the figures then? I'll give you one for starters, £800k was to Mel Nurse for a debt he bought off Ninth Floor for around £50k. Over to you.

Unless of course you don't actually have any evidence to back up your theory that the OP is stating shit?

£250K to Collins who was 5 minutes late putting in his application to object to the CVA. Good job really else you would have never got the 75% required and would have been out of business.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:08 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:We weren't taking about Cardiff it was a Swansea thread. The clue was in the title. I've explained a few times the difference between Langston and your situation but you choose to ignore it. So i wasn't after claiming any moral high ground, the crunch was that when it comes down to it a cva generally has the same result as admin.

Indeed it was a Swansea thread and I was pointing out your complete hypocrisy. To say Hammam (I assume you're accepting he is Langston) shouldn't be paid because he racked up the debt is nonsense. In fact, try taking that to court.

So to be judgemental on the previous actions of SCFC was indeed you trying to take the moral high ground on the basis that you think Langston shouldn't be paid. Which is as I said, utter nonsense.

You've had a mare here but your obviously quite enlarged ego would never allow you to acknowledge that.

Stop trying to take wads line as an out. Again I referred to the Langston debt as morally I wouldn't pay him, not legally as of course it's due. But Sam owned the club and made decisions on how to spend money on its behalf yet they then became loans. So throw distractions all you want and your "nonsense" lines but the drivel is coming from you. Not once yet have you conceded that my point about cva v admin pretty much leads to the same result, so whose ego is kicking in there?

This could have ended a long time ago but you're so desperate to try and get one up I can feel your frustration. I can imagine your school report - NJ is a bright lad but finds it difficult to keep focussed on the point in hand. Must try harder.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:13 pm

NJ73 wrote:That's my lot.

I'll leave two clowns to it for the night.

It's my ball and I'm going home. This is getting easier :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:21 pm

RoathMagic wrote:We are about to do the same but for 20 times that amount to Sam Hammam and then have a go at them for doing it 11 years ago for 800k. :oops:

f**k OFF CUNTO