Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Shafting local businesses!

Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Ok guys. Here is the breakdown of 'local businesses' that we 'shafted' due to our CVA 10 years ago!

1. Steve Penney solicitors. Steve Penney is now the clubs solicitor! :lol:

2. Lewis pies. The Lewis family are all ardent SCFC fans and hold Premier season tickets.
:lol:

3. Mel Nurse. Ummm Mel Nurse was part of the original consortium that took the club on! :lol:

Errrrr and thats it folks! Nothing too see here. :lol:

And please. Dont mention the council taxpayers of Swansea after you were given millions of pounds of prime public land to build your stadium on! :lol:

Re: Shafting local businesses!

Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Great stuff....

Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:28 pm

64JACK wrote:Ok guys. Here is the breakdown of 'local businesses' that we 'shafted' due to our CVA 10 years ago!

2. Lewis pies. The Lewis family are all ardent SCFC fans and hold Premier season tickets.

3. Mel Nurse. Ummm Mel Nurse was part of the original consortium that took the club on! :lol:

And please. Dont mention the council taxpayers of Swansea after you were given millions of pounds of prime public land to build your stadium on! :lol:

u r a jack b*stard.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:38 pm

cwmbranbluebird wrote:
64JACK wrote:Ok guys. Here is the breakdown of 'local businesses' that we 'shafted' due to our CVA 10 years ago!

u r a jack b*stard.

Ye I know! :lol:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:20 pm

So if they were all behind the club why did they need to go into admin? I think all may not be as it seems.........

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:24 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:

So if they were all behind the club why did they need to go into admin? I think all may not be as it seems.........

Because there were other creditors such as John Hollins and Matthew Bound. Bound voted against the CVA and Hollins sent a rep to vote against it.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:25 pm

Who gives a shit ,to be honest bringing this up whether it be Cardiff or a jack it just bores the shit out of me :!:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:28 pm

We are about to do the same but for 20 times that amount to Sam Hammam and then have a go at them for doing it 11 years ago for 800k. :oops:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:31 pm

RoathMagic wrote:We are about to do the same but for 20 times that amount to Sam Hammam and then have a go at them for doing it 11 years ago for 800k. :oops:

Give it a rest you tedious jack

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:35 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:

We didn't go into admin then, you really are clueless.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:36 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:We are about to do the same but for 20 times that amount to Sam Hammam and then have a go at them for doing it 11 years ago for 800k. :oops:

Im responding to the thread topic. If you dont like the actual factual response then maybe you should re-direct you anger toward certain sections of our fans who constantly roll out the ''swans sshould pay their debts'' line when faced with the reality of their superiority then.

I agree, tedious in the extreme. Not to mention cringeworthy.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:37 pm

jackf wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

What?

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:38 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Because there were other creditors such as John Hollins and Matthew Bound. Bound voted against the CVA and Hollins sent a rep to vote against it.

I see.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
jackf wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

What?

Hes correct it was a CVA.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
jackf wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

What?

He said we didn't go into Admin, which is correct.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:42 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
jackf wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

What?

Hes correct it was a CVA.

Apologies my turn of phrase. Semantics though but can't say I really care. And no please don't start quoting the difference between a cva and admin

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:44 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
jackf wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

What?

I also said he was clueless, which is also correct

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:44 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
jackf wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

What?

Yeah my mistake I was referring to the cva. Question still stands but then you answered it before.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:46 pm

jackf wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
jackf wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

What?

I also said he was clueless, which is also correct

Now now calm down it was a genuine mistake. Bit touchy - is it guilt? Still bitter Brenda left you or gylfi spurning you? I'm a good listener......

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:48 pm

Xcasual wrote:Who gives a shit ,to be honest bringing this up whether it be Cardiff or a jack it just bores the shit out of me :!:

^^^^ This

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
jackf wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

What?

Yeah my mistake I was referring to the cva. Question still stands but then you answered it before.

From memory, the biggest creditor by far was Mel Nurse. This was down to him purchasing the debt off one of our previous owners ninth floor in an attempt to oust Petty in court. Once Petty had finally gone, Nurse and others already mentioned were fully behind the CVA.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/1892909.stm

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:51 pm

Guilt?

A CVA is explaining your financial plight to your creditors and asking them to settle for what you can afford to pay. In Swanseas case they accepted and now most of them are involved in the club in some capacity and have made money in some form or another that has come from the clubs success.

It was a good business decision for the club and for the creditors that accepted the settlement offers. Anyone can see that.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:54 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Im responding to the thread topic. If you dont like the actual factual response then maybe you should re-direct you anger toward certain sections of our fans who constantly roll out the ''swans sshould pay their debts'' line when faced with the reality of their superiority then.

And I'm responding to you f**k OFF

Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:05 pm

Tubzo wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

And I'm responding to you f**k OFF

More like it, thats the response of acceptance. The sooner everyone acceps they are better than us on and off the field the sooner we will stop making ridiculous comments and embrassing ourselves and actually try and emmulate their achievements ourselves. At the end of the day we ave sold our soul for the chance..

Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Why do the f*cking jacks come on here? They are evrywhere you look!! The amount of threads killed because of their petty arguing and snide comments! None of them debate they just spout the same shit, premier league blah blah pass like barca blah blah f**k off and stop being so obsessed with us you utter twats

Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:13 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:Why do the f*cking jacks come on here? They are evrywhere you look!! The amount of threads killed because of their petty arguing and snide comments! None of them debate they just spout the same shit, premier league blah blah pass like barca blah blah f**k off and stop being so obsessed with us you utter twats

As someone able to look passed the rivalry for the sake of accuracy... all our resident jacks are more than fair in their comments, they are merely stating facts. Its our fans that are making ridiculous comments and kill any debate by saying things such as ''your jealous because we have £5 million to spend on players but are £100 million in debt'' ''we won the FA Cup 85 years ago so we are better'' ''we are bigger because we play in the capital'' ''pay your debts from 11 years ago even though they are settled and we are trying to rip Sam Hammam off to the tune of £14 million'' ''we are the next footballing superpower'' ''we should play our games at the Mill Stad'' etc etc etc

Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:16 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:Why do the f*cking jacks come on here? They are evrywhere you look!! The amount of threads killed because of their petty arguing and snide comments! None of them debate they just spout the same shit, premier league blah blah pass like barca blah blah f**k off and stop being so obsessed with us you utter twats

As someone able to look passed the rivalry for the sake of accuracy... all our resident jacks are more than fair in their comments, they are merely stating facts. Its our fans that are making ridiculous comments and kill any debate by saying things such as ''your jealous because we have £5 million to spend on players but are £100 million in debt'' ''we won the FA Cup 85 years ago so we are better'' ''we are bigger because we play in the capital'' ''pay your debts from 11 years ago even though they are settled and we are trying to rip Sam Hammam off to the tune of £14 million'' ''we are the next footballing superpower'' ''we should play our games at the Mill Stad'' etc etc etc

You can f**k off aswell you tw*t get a life, we all know youre a jack and tbh its f*cking boring listening to your shite.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:17 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

You can f**k off aswell you tw*t get a life, we all know youre a jack and tbh its f*cking boring listening to your shite.

Im not a jack and if it boring you that much then stop replying.

next..

Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:17 pm

I agree! :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:19 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
jackf wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

What?

Yes you did.

A CVA is administration. Administration under a CVA means the company can control the administration instead of appointing an administrator. All the rules apply apply for admin regardless who is doing the business.