Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEW RUMOUR

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:03 pm

I've heard that Cardiff City and Coventry City have agreed a deal to sign defender, Richard Keogh. A medical is set to take place tomorrow.

Also, Malky is set to offer 1.8 million plus Anthony Gerrard to Leeds for winger Robert Snodgrass, with a deal that could increase to 2.5 million.

Don't know if it's true or not, just passing on stuff i've heard :ayatollah:

Re: NEW RUMOUR

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Didn't Leeds value snotbags at £6m or something?

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Snodgrass would be a great signing, hope it's the case :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Merlin wrote:Didn't Leeds value snotbags at £6m or something?

Thats what I heard too but doesnt Warnock want a clear out or something?

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:07 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:

Thats what I heard too but doesnt Warnock want a clear out or something?

Isnt he on his last year of contract aswell?

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:08 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... llion.html
I know its from March but £8 million?! :shock:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:10 pm

There's no way that Leeds would get anything like that amount though and Warnock was trying to get him to commit to a new contract, as he's only got one year left on his current one! :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:10 pm

Don't get me wrong, snodgrass is a quality player , but I prefer my widemen to have a bit of pace and a trick, to get to the byline and put in good crosses, I see snodgrass alot like whitts . Great ball player and technique but no real pace .

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:11 pm

boyosback wrote:Don't get me wrong, snodgrass is a quality player , but I prefer my widemen to have a bit of pace and a trick, to get to the byline and put in good crosses, I see snodgrass alot like whitts . Great ball player and technique but no real pace .

Snodgrass can beat a man. He has been Leeds best player whenever he played against us the last few seasons

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:13 pm

So...you'd take him then guys? Think he would be an exellent signing :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:18 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
boyosback wrote:Don't get me wrong, snodgrass is a quality player , but I prefer my widemen to have a bit of pace and a trick, to get to the byline and put in good crosses, I see snodgrass alot like whitts . Great ball player and technique but no real pace .

Snodgrass can beat a man. He has been Leeds best player whenever he played against us the last few seasons

He can take a very good free kick as well!

Just a pity he's left footed, as it would be great to have Whitts take them on the right and somebody of Snodgrass's quality to take them on the left!

We may sort out the left side free kicks however, with the return of CB39! :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:21 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:So...you'd take him then guys? Think he would be an exellent signing :ayatollah:

He'd certainly fit into Mkt's ideology, with him being young and Scottish! ;) :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:28 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:So...you'd take him then guys? Think he would be an exellent signing :ayatollah:

He'd certainly fit into Mkt's ideology, with him being young and Scottish! ;) :ayatollah:

Amen :ayatollah:
Hope we get him!

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:29 pm

I would love to see snodgrass at city next season.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:46 pm

At this rate we will have to play 4 6 like Spain with all our mid fielders