Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE MINISTER AT MIKEY DYE'S FUNERAL

Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:12 pm

We have arranged a Humanist minister for my daughter's funeral and we had to meet him today to run through things, found out through chatting that he was the minister that gave Mikey such a good send off.

I couldn't get in the Crem along with many hundred's of others for Mikey's service so I never seen the minister but I did listen to the service outside and it's been a comfort today knowing it is going to be the same minister because he is a real nice caring man who I feel will to justice to my daughters service.

Re: THE MINISTER AT MIKEY DYE'S FUNERAL

Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Hope your ok fella.

If you ever want a chat PM me and ill happily meet you for a beer, I know its sometimes easier to talk to a stranger than those close to you.

:ayatollah:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:31 pm

Gwyn
No parent on this earth wants or needs to bury their own offspring. I feel for you 110% I have a son and daughter and I like you idolise them and their grandchildren. I hope the preacher that did such a good job on Mikes funeral can be as gracious on your daughters.

My thoughts are with you and your family this week.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Gwyn,
Take comfort from the priest and all that have written condolence, I'm with you even though we don't know each other.
Andy.