Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Should Sean Dyche Have Followed Malky To Cardiff?

Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:09 pm

GIANFRANCO ZOLA IN TALKS WITH WATFORD!

GIANFRANCO ZOLA will hold talks with Watford after the Pozzo family completed their £20m takeover of the Championship club.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/329 ... th-Watford

Re: Should Sean Dyche Have Followed Malky To Cardiff?

Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:37 pm

He did enough last season for people to take him very seriously as a manager. A League 1 team would take him no problem I feel.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:44 pm

RFMH wrote:He did enough last season for people to take him very seriously as a manager. A League 1 team would take him no problem I feel.

Yes, but as he's had only one season at Watford and with a lot of new investment set to be made at Watford, do you think he'll end up regretting not following Malky to Cardiff, should he get ousted as manager, to make room for Zola?

Only time will tell I supose! :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:48 pm

No, I like Kerslake.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:52 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:No, I like Kerslake.

The question was from a Sean Dyche perspective though, as I believe that he may live to regret not following Malky to us, unless Watford employ him as Zola's number two and they get promoted! :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:02 pm

I feel Malky should move to make Sean Dyche his number 2 at Cardiff, can you imagine the players who havn't performed going into the dressing room at half time.. they would be bricking themselves. he looks like a proper nut job :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:46 pm

I think if zola does go into watford, then malky will try his hardest to get dyche on board with us. He did admit to trying to get him when he 1st joined us

Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:No, I like Kerslake.

The question was from a Sean Dyche perspective though, as I believe that he may live to regret not following Malky to us, unless Watford employ him as Zola's number two and they get promoted! :ayatollah:

just got a feeling Dyche will make his way over to us. Love it if he does.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:13 pm

I don't like Dyche.

There's something about him but I really just don't like him.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:25 pm

I reckon he'll want to stay in management at some level now he's had a taste for it....?

Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:19 pm

Aramore wrote:I don't like Dyche.

Maybe because he sounds like a tin robot that's been left out in the pissing down rain for about 5 years :roll:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:26 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Aramore wrote:I don't like Dyche.

Maybe because he sounds like a tin robot that's been left out in the pissing down rain for about 5 years :roll:

That sounds about right. :lol: