Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pressure

Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:19 am

Those of a more discerning nature have stated on here that Mackay will be under an immense lot of pressure this season,he will have to show his metal on two fronts......his ability to not only bring in quality signings but to strengthen the obvious weaknesses in the side,and i still maintain he needs to do this sooner than later,not only his ability or otherwise will be monitored by the red and blue factions for their own agenda,but the owners will not want Malky rocking the good ship rebrand,i get the feeling that both the fans and the owners will not accept Mackays excuses this time...the second front is how we perform this coming season,nothing short of promotion will do,thats the stark reality facing our manager no matter how many times we are told that this is the strongest championship division for many a season...I think Mackay like i have always thought is simply out of his depth,but like i have always stated on here, i would love for him to prove me wrong...........like always,time will tell